TigerC2

Jul 25, 2021
Let me know if someone makes a walkthrough OR if someone actually decides to play the game to the end an tell me what the twist is.

Mallicc

Jun 6, 2017
I've only played one mission, so far in it: The girl is kidnapped and gang-raped by monkeys, with potential bad end where she gets addicted to monkey dick forever; you team up with a loli crab girl to rescue her, who you get one sex scene with; then you beat up the monkeys and have sex with the girl in front of them to assert dominance, while she screams that she loves you more than monkey dick.

This whole thing just defies definition.
Sold. That single paragraph just won me over.

zt0er

May 27, 2019
The entire game can be completed in like 6 hours and the only enemy that is kind of hard is the final boss, pretty decent game, guessing the recollection I'm missing is the normal ending without getting all of Girl's transformations.

Reactions: Troqu

johnsmithf9

May 31, 2022
My game always crashes at the part where the girl gets kidnapped by the three monkeys.
Any fix for this?
EDIT: Never mind, playing the game with Japanese locale stopped the crashing.

Last edited:

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
The entire game can be completed in like 6 hours and the only enemy that is kind of hard is the final boss, pretty decent game, guessing the recollection I'm missing is the normal ending without getting all of Girl's transformations.
Thank you I was waiting for this.

Reactions: virio

TheMud

Oct 25, 2018
I got manhandled pretty bad by the double macarons when I went to the Freak Hall first out of the three zones and tried to beat them without using the Pistols the game handed me at the start of the subzone, and the optional minibosses like Parade Leader and Demon King dealt way too much damage for me to keep up as well until I got more levels. I reckon there's a risk of the player getting stuck on the former fights if they wasted their Pistols on something.

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
I like NTR and everything where the girl is fucked by something who's not the main character AND the main character cares about her is NTR. That's a much broader term than just having a girl stolen, in many ntr-focused stories the girl stays with the mc, and don't forget about other sub-genres like netorase please, all of which are considered as netorare on this site. If you're emotionally invested in a girl, and she's fucked by everyone then this still counts as NTR. Imagine that you have a crush on a girl, and it turns out that she's a slut, you'll feel pretty much the same thing as if she were your gf or wife, it doesn't matter if this is just how she is and doesn't matter if she leaves you eventually or whatever. In the broad meaning of the term that's still ntr. The main character in this game, and the player as a result, definitely cares about the girl. If he was like some hentai antagonist who just uses women and treats them as toys, then that would've been another matter.
Don't like NTR. But agree with ya.

Reactions: Z_man and PunpunRen

Slasher

Oct 28, 2017
Any idea how to get these 2 CGs? I think I missing something on the Lake map
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, there are a lot of branching paths at the Lake that aren't at all intuitive. I realized I'd messed up after beating the boss and finding out there was a back door into the prison. So I reloaded an earlier save to look for it and ended up having to go find a walkthrough at an Alicesoft wiki. Those 2 CGs are down that alternate branch. Don't care for that kind of nonsense.

I'll just link the wiki:

Last edited:

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Alicesoft made a branch company?
Miss the usual automatic season system intro though.
That was quite a nice niche.

vidyaa

Mar 6, 2018
There's something unsatisfying about playing this. Maybe it's finding the girl in love with the protagonist about 2 minutes in, maybe the whole dream world thing or maybe the pretty simple combat system. I get an H scene or make progress through the dungeons and I just feel OK, I don't really get that sense of accomplishment. I don't feel any attachment to the characters. I've killed all the mermaid prisoners and kappas? Whoops, oh well, carry on.

Apr 22, 2019
And I thought it was the weirdest thing in the game. Well I wasn't sure how to react when he cummed inside her shapeshifted into a fucking FOOTBALL screaming GOOOOAL.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apart that I think as many others I fucked something up in the lake zone and didn't get the kappa version of her. I thought something was missing, but no idea and not going to redo that again (someone already shared a fullsave in the thread). However if you miss that part you won't unlock at least 3-4 scenes and the ending won't be a good one, just a neutral(?) version of the story, or at least somewhat weird.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Slasher

A B C

Jul 8, 2023
Is this Zankuro's art? Sure looks like it

Very unlikely, given that this is an official translation.
Indeed, it looks like Zankuro's art. Can't wait for the E.C.M 6...
~
Where can I find the patch or how can I uncensor this one?

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes