whywouldusee

Mar 27, 2020
Need some help with starting the game...
I cant seem to open the game even with locale emulator and i am unsure why.
It just shows me this message.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
I can confirm that using Locale Emulator fixes the crashing issue for me.
I had a lot of crashes (notably the Kappa attack on the Merfolk town would crash 100% of the time) and switching my system locale to Japanese fixed everything as well. Sloppy localization here.

Anyways, this game is really surreal and it's a bit of a shame how people might be too afraid of the tags to give it a try. Side note, the crab loli is very adorable and I hope she'll stay relevant longer than just the monkey subplot (though I doubt she will considering the folktale she's inspired from).

Reactions: illusionFan

Phenix0800

May 15, 2018
Did you guys start a new game upon switching to Japanese locale? Because my game just keeps crashing at the Kappa attack even when running it as Japanese locale.

Phenix0800

May 15, 2018
I didn't. Did you restart your computer?

I did. I was already halfway through typing my post before I realized I hadn't done so yet. But it didn't solve the issue, neither did running it with Japanese locale as admin. Kinda blows because I was liking the game so far.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
I did. I was already halfway through typing my post before I realized I hadn't done so yet. But it didn't solve the issue, neither did running it with Japanese locale as admin. Kinda blows because I was liking the game so far.
The only possible cause that comes to mind is that you switched your region to Japanese but not your non-Unicode program settings.

Reactions: Phenix0800

Phenix0800

May 15, 2018
The only possible cause that comes to mind is that you switched your region to Japanese but not your non-Unicode program settings.
Wasn't it as far as I can tell. But you did lead me to a fix. Running it through Japanese Locale Emulator didn't do it for me, but just switching my system to Japanese locale did. Wouldn't have thought of looking in those settings until I had to research what non-Unicode program settings even are and how to change them.

Reactions: Duke Greene

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
Damn, I downloaded the game because the artstyle seems promising and vanilla only to find it's full of NTR bullshit. Well, it's Alicesoft... I should've known better and more careful. Now I'm in dilemma on whether or not I'll finish the game.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
I got the ending where the girl wakes up in the hospital room as a plant and they escape back to the dream together. I assume this is the normal ending and I haven't found enough events?
As an aside, has anyone managed to complete the game without anyone else fucking her? From my understanding of the plot, this should yield a bad ending (assuming it means the protagonist is as possessive and controlling as her ex-boyfriend, or that she internalizes her fetishes as being a bad thing) but you never know.

Apr 22, 2019
I got the ending where the girl wakes up in the hospital room as a plant and they escape back to the dream together. I assume this is the normal ending and I haven't found enough events?
As an aside, has anyone managed to complete the game without anyone else fucking her? From my understanding of the plot, this should yield a bad ending (assuming it means the protagonist is as possessive and controlling as her ex-boyfriend, or that she internalizes her fetishes as being a bad thing) but you never know.
I got a similar ending but she was still a monkey. From what I got you can avoid specific fights and you'll lose some transformations that way. Some fights are not skippable, but I don't think it's worth of the time and if you finished it better download a fullsave and check the good ending. In case you really want to play it all through again, then someone wrote a guide(or so it seems):

On the other hand getting the whole package of transformations(14?) should be the real ending, as he's into that and she's doing that for "purifying" herself, or so the dog explained, not sure which ending is intended as real one.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Wew, I got a second ending, the one for viewing as few events as possible. It isn't terribly hard to get once you know where most of the events are but it's kinda boring (even in-universe, somewhat). The final boss is also pretty annoying when you don't have any of the later transformations (at least his theme song slaps). Despite my best efforts I couldn't avoid the theater orgy but it didn't block the ending so it's most likely mandatory.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now I just need to do a final playthrough and get all the events I missed the first time around to get the true good end.

ItsCoolGuy

Oct 5, 2020
Is the ending where she wakes up in the hospital and nothing particularly special happens the "normal" ending or the "full completion" ending? I acquired every transformation in my playthrough.

Grime

Sep 2, 2017
Can someone explain the fucking plot to me? In the full transformation ending you can go with the girl back to dreamland, or abandon her. In the abandon ending you're in a psych hospital, implying that the girl was never real and its just that you were always crazy. I don't get this game's ending at all.

Edit: Okay I think I get it. I got the normal ending instead of the 14 transformation ending for some reason. Not sure why. I have all the transformations and they're all max level. Anybody know how to fix this?

Last edited:

Grime

Sep 2, 2017
Is the ending where she wakes up in the hospital and nothing particularly special happens the "normal" ending or the "full completion" ending? I acquired every transformation in my playthrough.
If you got the ending where you can either abandon her or love her then you didn't get the true/best ending. I got all the transformations and didn't get the ending where she was happy too.

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
No Succubus lolis here?

I guess that others noticed Zankuro is likely the artist.

They have a nice artstyle. I checked the DLsite and there is only one work. But I agree - we probably know the artist.

Reactions: hevensdragon
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes