archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
How do I beat the Kappa bos? There are two waves, I barely defeat 1 wave, sometimes the kappa crithit 1 shot me.
Edit: Nvmind, there are 3 waves, u need to turn the girl to takoyaki(?) that has AoE fire skills. Explore a bit to find it. its in another den.

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2017
Artstyle's good. Though I'm not gonna play it, nor deride it if it's your thing. Merely gonna clear up the several instances of folks not understanding what NTR is. There are three different versions of NTR. Netorare, which is the standard 'girl gets railed while the MC is helpless to stop it"; Netorase which is basically swinging, where the MC is aware of and perhaps even accommodates the act sometimes with a partner of his own as well; and Netori, which is where the MC is the bull, the 'one who cucks', where you're playing the MC going around railing other peoples wives and significant others.

So, unless the MC bangs other women as well, the cheating tag is kind of unnecessary as netorare is already there. I only like Netori personally, so this game ain't for me, but hopefully this short paragraph clears up some misunderstandings.

debemes

Jun 16, 2018
It always baffles me to no end that people who like NTR try to catch people who don't on a definition technicality. Look, it's very simple:
-There is a male MC and a constant female companion.
-Most of the scenes are the companion being fucked by other... things.
-This could have been a female MC, the male is only there to seethe in jealousy and make you feel unloved.

Even if this doesn't fit the definition of the term to the T, it has enough overlap that people who have a visceral reaction to NTR are going to hate it anyways. Also, please note the use of the word companion. When it's a duet in this kind of game most people would lock onto the girl as the love interest, not fap material to watch get raped.

Same exact stupid discussion on Legend of Queen Opala.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
You can only unlock her powers by letting her get fucked by monsters. And the true good end is also unlocked by letting her get fucked by everyone.

The setting is obviously whimsical and horny so there isn't any actual more melodramatic cuckshit to it. But it does try to play out some ntresque scenarios by making the MC shout out in jealousy and frustration at seeing the girl get fucked even if she does always come back to him in the end.
She gets dicked by but not limited to:
  • kappas and their king
  • becomes a stripper and ends it in an on-stage offscreen orgy
  • becomes a literal onahole that gets fucked
  • gets fucked by ikemen harpies
  • gets fucked by monkeys and their king
  • becomes a literal bike and gets ridden by dozens of bikers
  • Etc. Etc. Etc.

MC gets to fuck her too but as sloppy seconds after the monster have gotten their way with her. But there also vanilla scenes too.
Though it's all okay in the end because... well you'll find out if you play it.
Let me guess, it's all in le head? :ROFLMAO:

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Let me guess, it's all in le head? :ROFLMAO:
I assume it's going to be some ultra cop out like "it was actually a clone, but that clone shared all the feelings memories and emotions to the non clone, but that's okay because it was a clone"

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Someone at DLsite fucked up forgetting to add the NTR tag there lol. (usually it is missing here not there).

debemes

Jun 16, 2018
If it was a female protag it would have been a harem game(female led harem with a bunch of male fuck buddies) not an NTR game.
I mean, I'd personally argue it'd just be yet another rape on defeat rpg like a thousand others, but what's your point here? Cause that's just what I meant, the addition of a male MC with the scenes still skewed towards girl x others makes it feel NTR-ish. Perspective means a lot in these matters.

Ah, if I was unclear, in my first post I meant that this has the framework of a solo violated FeMC game, rather than just switching PoVs. You'll notice that if you check off the "japanese game" tag and exclude VNs, those vastly outnumber male protag games, even harder if you also exclude netorare.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
I mean, I'd personally argue it'd just be yet another rape on defeat rpg like a thousand others, but what's your point here? Cause that's just what I meant, the addition of a male MC with the scenes still skewed towards girl x others makes it feel NTR-ish. Perspective means a lot in these matters.

Ah, if I was unclear, in my first post I meant that this has the framework of a solo violated FeMC game, rather than just switching PoVs. You'll notice that if you check off the "japanese game" tag and exclude VNs, those vastly outnumber male protag games, even harder if you also exclude netorare.
What I'm saying I am here for the NTR not to play a female harem game lying to me about it being NTR.

plsnds

May 12, 2018
You can only unlock her powers by letting her get fucked by monsters. And the true good end is also unlocked by letting her get fucked by everyone.

The setting is obviously whimsical and horny so there isn't any actual more melodramatic cuckshit to it. But it does try to play out some ntresque scenarios by making the MC shout out in jealousy and frustration at seeing the girl get fucked even if she does always come back to him in the end.
She gets dicked by but not limited to:
  • kappas and their king
  • becomes a stripper and ends it in an on-stage offscreen orgy
  • becomes a literal onahole that gets fucked
  • gets fucked by ikemen harpies
  • gets fucked by monkeys and their king
  • becomes a literal bike and gets ridden by dozens of bikers
  • Etc. Etc. Etc.

MC gets to fuck her too but as sloppy seconds after the monster have gotten their way with her. But there also vanilla scenes too.
Though it's all okay in the end because... well you'll find out if you play it.
Get fucked or get fucked there is no in-between.

Mallicc

Jun 6, 2017
It always baffles me to no end that people who like NTR try to catch people who don't on a definition technicality. Look, it's very simple:
-There is a male MC and a constant female companion.
-Most of the scenes are the companion being fucked by other... things.
-This could have been a female MC, the male is only there to seethe in jealousy and make you feel unloved.

Even if this doesn't fit the definition of the term to the T, it has enough overlap that people who have a visceral reaction to NTR are going to hate it anyways. Also, please note the use of the word companion. When it's a duet in this kind of game most people would lock onto the girl as the love interest, not fap material to watch get raped.

Same exact stupid discussion on Legend of Queen Opala.
I'm not so sure I agree with that. Like generally I don't like it but not for the fact that the girl is sleeping with other people. Cheating and swapping partners are probably some of the oldest kinks in human history. Ntr just tends to be really fucking spiteful about it.

redraph

May 9, 2017
I don't want to talk about the debate here or anything. But in this game is it NTR (whatever your definition is) or only "rape monster" ?

Mallicc

Jun 6, 2017
I don't want to talk about the debate here or anything. But in this game is it NTR (whatever your definition is) or only "rape monster" ?
Ok so in a nutshell it's technically Ntr because the main female has to fuck monsters in order to gain their power to become stronger. And because you're there and you're watching...well there you go. but you can still fuck her yourself during your downtime

redraph

May 9, 2017
Ok so in a nutshell it's technically Ntr because the main female has to fuck monsters in order to gain their power to become stronger. And because you're there and you're watching...well there you go. but you can still fuck her yourself during your downtime
Thank you that was the information I wanted to have :D

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes