Mallicc

Jun 6, 2017
Yeah i actually looked deeper into this. It's not really NTR because NTR would imply the MC doesn't have a choice in the matter. It's closer to Voyeurism, as you kinda need the girl to have sex with other monsters in order to make her stronger, and you still have sex with her once the stage is over. The tags are misleading so i say give it a shot.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
Yeah i actually looked deeper into this. It's not really NTR because NTR would imply the MC doesn't have a choice in the matter. It's closer to Voyeurism, as you kinda need the girl to have sex with other monsters in order to make her stronger, and you still have sex with her once the stage is over. The tags are misleading so i say give it a shot.
Well, no, it is still a form of NTR. Probably closer to netorase since the MC is aware and lets it happen, but the fact remains that the MC and FMC are in a relationship of sorts, even if it may not have been concretely stated(I honestly couldn't tell you if it was, I skip too much lol). Just some good ol' hotwifing.

naibreezy

Feb 6, 2020
Well, no, it is still a form of NTR. Probably closer to netorase since the MC is aware and lets it happen, but the fact remains that the MC and FMC are in a relationship of sorts, even if it may not have been concretely stated(I honestly couldn't tell you if it was, I skip too much lol). Just some good ol' hotwifing.
say what you want but the shit ain't NTR bruh

naibreezy

Feb 6, 2020
My game keeps crashing when met with the first encounter at the monkeys, i chose the negotiate option and before (i assume) the H scene the game just crashes without even an error. Does anyone know a solution to this?
yh tried downloading elsewhere and it still crashes

Apr 23, 2021
Special gift for people like me who hate it when a game uses Documents as a save folder.
Put the "InstallInfo" folder inside the game folder and then transfer your "SaveData" folder if needed.

Note that OpenSaveFolder.exe will stop working, not that you will need it anymore.
BTW this works for other Alicesoft games too

BullDemon

Dec 10, 2018
any full save? dude i have been playing this 2 hours and its a loong and hard game, i just want to fap :')

elhlyn

Jul 5, 2017
I don't think it's really considered NTR because part of the core of NTR is the emotional attachment and feelings the heroine has for the POV/MC. part of the "spirit" of NTR is that she is stolen from you. the MC still being able to rail her and her generally preferring the MC doesn't really constitute it as NTR. Hell I'm certain there are plenty of NTR games where the general premise of "female hero has to get fucked by someone or something else to become more powerful." with an NTR focus and those often lead to her becoming clinically addicted to cock and you watching in horror.

to put it shortly, it's the equivalent of a hentai tag of "yuri" and all of the yuri is just "well apparently in the heat of passion during a threesome she just kisses the other girl" as if somehow kissing your hommies good night isn't a straight thing to do.

naibreezy

Feb 6, 2020
I don't think it's really considered NTR because part of the core of NTR is the emotional attachment and feelings the heroine has for the POV/MC. part of the "spirit" of NTR is that she is stolen from you. the MC still being able to rail her and her generally preferring the MC doesn't really constitute it as NTR. Hell I'm certain there are plenty of NTR games where the general premise of "female hero has to get fucked by someone or something else to become more powerful." with an NTR focus and those often lead to her becoming clinically addicted to cock and you watching in horror.

to put it shortly, it's the equivalent of a hentai tag of "yuri" and all of the yuri is just "well apparently in the heat of passion during a threesome she just kisses the other girl" as if somehow kissing your hommies good night isn't a straight thing to do.
it's not NTR as it doesn't show the tag on DLsite

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes