jerryisekai

Oct 24, 2018
i played the japanese one and these too i dont know why the english became longer because maybe from monster like evenicle the more you play more monster will spawn like that i think it needed and game save because i tried it from japanese it became error

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
Am I the only one whose game crashes when I get to this part? (after seeing the mermaid raped by the kappa and returning to the town). Does anyone know how to fix it?
Sin título.png

Reactions: tvuohk

Mallicc

Jun 6, 2017
The description, not the tags. Several of the reviews mention or keyword it too. Regardless what matters is f95's definition and though I haven't played, what's described fits.
Well either way even if it fits the technical description, it doesn't seem as mean spirited as NTR usually tends to be and is even completely avoidable if you want the FMC all to yourself and even if you don't everyone is onboard and the 2 can still bang each other at their leisure So...yeah I'd say its enough that its worth overlooking the tag.

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
i played the japanese one and these too i dont know why the english became longer because maybe from monster like evenicle the more you play more monster will spawn like that i think it needed and game save because i tried it from japanese it became error
Could you share your JP version save anyways? I wanna see if I can fuck shit up so bad that it works. Provided that you mean it's a completed save, or at least has shit mostly unlocked lol

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes