JosephF

May 28, 2019
Art is cute.
The developers are IMYUIC(ALICESOFT). Never heard of them, are they a subsidiary of Alicesoft or something?

Jan 21, 2022
You can only unlock her powers by letting her get fucked by monsters. And the true good end is also unlocked by letting her get fucked by everyone.

The setting is obviously whimsical and horny so there isn't any actual more melodramatic cuckshit to it. But it does try to play out some ntresque scenarios by making the MC shout out in jealousy and frustration at seeing the girl get fucked even if she does always come back to him in the end.
She gets dicked by but not limited to:
  • kappas and their king
  • becomes a stripper and ends it in an on-stage offscreen orgy
  • becomes a literal onahole that gets fucked
  • gets fucked by ikemen harpies
  • gets fucked by monkeys and their king
  • becomes a literal bike and gets ridden by dozens of bikers
  • Etc. Etc. Etc.

MC gets to fuck her too but as sloppy seconds after the monster have gotten their way with her. But there also vanilla scenes too.
Though it's all okay in the end because... well you'll find out if you play it.
yeah you intrigued me

DoctorYasu

Oct 28, 2018
Art is cute.
The developers are IMYUIC(ALICESOFT). Never heard of them, are they a subsidiary of Alicesoft or something?
A 2020 subsidiary, yes, but they left AS and work as an independent study now. They're working on their next game called .
My game keeps crashing when met with the first encounter at the monkeys, i chose the negotiate option and before (i assume) the H scene the game just crashes without even an error. Does anyone know a solution to this?
HENTAI LABYRINTH_20230714_014229.jpg
My game is crashing every time I click that animal thing on the left. I guess the only thing we can do is wait for a patch...

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
My game keeps crashing when met with the first encounter at the monkeys, i chose the negotiate option and before (i assume) the H scene the game just crashes without even an error. Does anyone know a solution to this?
Yeah, I can't progress the Kappa questline in the Lake. Crashes when going to the event for defending the Merman town against the Kappas.

Reactions: CarbonBeast
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes