Opfer2323

Dec 18, 2017
is there anyway to disable stage music? i disabled the music in the settings but its still playing so im guessing its inside the sfx and i dont want to mute the whole game

Also does anyone have a good site for the 18+ characters?
hentaicharmugen is pretty good but it seems like it's missing some?

Last edited:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Opfer2323 Given that there are only two stages in this upload and both have no music by default - one points to a non-existing file, and the other has no entry for the BGM, to begin with -, it is my understanding that you downloaded the stage in question from someplace else. In that case, you need to open the stage's DEF file with some sort of text editor and find the line. From there, you have options:

1. simply erase the whole line after the equality sign. This will not break the stage.
2. note the path for the audio file it points to and delete the file itself. Possible caveat: if other stages point to the same audio file, they will obviously become silent, too.
3. change the path to point to any other audio file on your computer. Have any music you want be the BGM for that stage.

If the stage author is also the one who added the audio to it, in 99.9% of cases the stage comes with the BGM included, either as same-folder files or as an additional file in a <stage_name> subfolder, but in both cases they reside in "stages" folder of MUGEN.

Last edited:

Opfer2323

Dec 18, 2017
Opfer2323 Given that there are only two stages in this upload and both have no music by default - one points to a non-existing file, and the other has no entry for the BGM, to begin with -, it is my understanding that you downloaded the stage in question from someplace else. In that case, you need to open the stage's DEF file with some sort of text editor and find the line. From there, you have options:

1. simply erase the whole line after the equality sign. This will not break the stage.
2. note the path for the audio file it points to and delete the file itself. Possible caveat: if other stages point to the same audio file, they will obviously become silent, to.
3. change the path to point to any other audio file on your computer. Have any music you want be the BGM for that stage.

If the stage author is also the one who added the audio to it, in 99.9% of cases the stage comes with the BGM included, either as same-folder files or as an additional file in a <stage_name> subfolder, but in both cases they reside in "stages" folder of MUGEN.
Thanks a lot, deleting the lines after the equality sign actually worked :)

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
Really a bummer, that the folks at Mugen Archive are really childish, unable to compute proper criticism.
Banning you outright, just because you dare to speak up against something they call an event that pretty much locks out new people from using their site.

Wasn't even insulting or demeaning in any way towards them. Instantly got my post censored and banned shortly a fter. Either their moderators are willy nilly and love to pull some powerplay shit on their users, or they are just outright little 6 year old brats, who start crying once you tell them that their site isn't the center of the universe.

Oh well. Another dead game because people can't handle constructive criticism.

Hyperecchi

Jul 27, 2017
So, are you just curating working MUGEN characters from the sites? or are you actually fixing them to be compatible with the different attacks? I've toyed with this project myself, but I'm not experienced enough in sprite animations to actually make a cohesive game that doesn't look like crap when the rape attacks are off centred.

I wanted to make one with endings, secret characters, and ensure all the move-sets are compatible with all the combatants

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
I've been mix and matching with the various characters I've downloaded from the links to see which ar most compatible. I can see that Minotaur has probably the most elaborate aggresor moveset with moves that takes up a super bar and for certain characters have aftermath cumshot animations. Some of these even have special lose scenes after Minotaur wins. Has there been another aggressor character with a similar style and special victory scenes?
Also is there a way to check in the files and see which characters have those special compatibility with Minotaur (the cumshots and the defeat screens)?

Opfer2323

Dec 18, 2017
Does anyone know if there are any Naruto Characters for 18+? Besides that weird pixel styled sakura

woofie

Dec 12, 2018
anyone know how to balance it so you/ai can actually break grapples?
Some grapples seem to last until the hp bar is from 100-0

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Since you need to ask, short answer would be "you cannot" because the long answer would be: beyond AI difficulty and HP multiplier in the game options there are no global [AND simple] changes you can make. Some characters were simply made that way, so you would need to edit the "broken" characters individually.

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
There is a JP site:

Which seems to have a few stuff. Some characters and sprite fixes. You can use google translate to make them English. If there are passwrds needed it is usually ryona2

Decibel2044

Aug 23, 2020
Are there other sites other than hentaicharmugen.com and mugenarchive.com ? The latter isn't letting new people download for a week.

woofie

Dec 12, 2018
Are there other sites other than hentaicharmugen.com and mugenarchive.com ? The latter isn't letting new people download for a week.
And it no longer has adult content. So just use hentaicharmugen or google what you're looking for

Decibel2044

Aug 23, 2020
And it no longer has adult content. So just use hentaicharmugen or google what you're looking for
Oh ok. Do you know where I can get Akiha from Melty Blood? I've been trying to search on google, but I think they're the non H kind

woofie

Dec 12, 2018
Oh ok. Do you know where I can get Akiha from Melty Blood? I've been trying to search on google, but I think they're the non H kind
Not sure if I'm allowed to link you to a different site.
just going to say: there are packs of 100' of H characters bundeld together on some H game mod servers.

fenden

Jan 4, 2020
is there anyway to disable stage music? i disabled the music in the settings but its still playing so im guessing its inside the sfx and i dont want to mute the whole game

Also does anyone have a good site for the 18+ characters?
hentaicharmugen is pretty good but it seems like it's missing some?
andersonkenya

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes