septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
So is there a difference between this Mugen and the other lewd Mugens people have playing for ages now?
Is all about the characters and the stages in it.

Hey guys i was wondering how you get the sex animations to play. I've looked through the controls and couldn't find anything related to it. The closes thing was a taunt thats pretty much it.
Try using Minotaur or Bao or Kuromaru or Mr Bison.

Opfer2323

Dec 18, 2017
A lot of the characters i added aren't showing up in the selection menu even though i did everything as it says in the description. Some do though and they work fine, any ideas how to fix this maybe?

Reactions: kiwik

Irukandji

Mar 23, 2018
A lot of the characters i added aren't showing up in the selection menu even though i did everything as it says in the description. Some do though and they work fine, any ideas how to fix this maybe?
You probably did these things why it doesn't show in the selection:
1) You changed the name of the folder
2) Mispelled name in the select.def file

Don't change the name of the folder when you unzip the files.

Opfer2323

Dec 18, 2017
You probably did these things why it doesn't show in the selection:
1) You changed the name of the folder
2) Mispelled name in the select.def file

Don't change the name of the folder when you unzip the files.
Nah i actually did everything according to the description and checked but some are just not working

Edit: Does anyone know where to find the 18+ Haruhi Suzumiya version? i can only find the SFW version on the Mugenarchive

Last edited:

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Nah i actually did everything according to the description and checked but some are just not working

Edit: Does anyone know where to find the 18+ Haruhi Suzumiya version? i can only find the SFW version on the Mugenarchive
1) Try using VSelect
2) Here it is

Check her finisher animation with Kuromaru.

Reactions: Opfer2323

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Hello I'm highly interested in this game, but I've never played this before due to a lot of versions (like this one, and I have another one called Queen of Fighter, available at )... so what is the best version to use ? And also, what is Vselect please ? :)

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Hello I'm highly interested in this game, but I've never played this before due to a lot of versions (like this one, and I have another one called Queen of Fighter, available at )... so what is the best version to use ? And also, what is Vselect please ? :)
1) Best version is the one with the characters you enjoy.
2) A tool to easily, add-remove-replace-move characters, you start it, select the mugen.exe you are using, press OK unless you know what you are doing, you are displayed with a preview of the character menù, from there you can choose them one by one to do the actions I described at the beginning of 2.

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Site where you can find more characters and have them added.
Follow the instructions, as it can be a bit tedious, but if you are used to modding Skyrim. Then this should be a walk in the park.
Nice site. I had downloaded a few characters. Only main issue is that a few of them were created by the same guy. The description says that he made those characters using his own Filiamaru code. But I don't know what that is and it doesn't really list the actual command moves to execute the sex moves.
An example is:

If anyone knows the actual command inputs for the moves I would be grateful.

Luzvox

Sep 1, 2019
making a Mugen with this theme is quite simple, I did a couple of mugens in the past, the problem with these is that not all the characters have compatibility with their set of animations and some artificial intelligences are shit, if they have doubts about How to add chars, funds, interfaces, or anything, there are countless tutorials on YouTube, and if you do not know where to get this content, I leave you my favorite page

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
It seems to me that it is a fighting game which requires knowing combos is there a way where i can play and fap at the same time?

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Another question. The actual game itself here is the same one used by all the Mugen vids I've ever seen on youtube only here it had been preloaded with characters with sex moves/positions right?
So if you took out those characters and added just non 18+ fighters and play as an actual fighting game?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Correct. In fact, more than a few characters with sex moves are originally "non-18+ fighters".

SkellyBones

Aug 29, 2018
Nice site. I had downloaded a few characters. Only main issue is that a few of them were created by the same guy. The description says that he made those characters using his own Filiamaru code. But I don't know what that is and it doesn't really list the actual command moves to execute the sex moves.
An example is:

If anyone knows the actual command inputs for the moves I would be grateful.
It's Right, Left and then B. Use C instead of B if you want the super variation. Inputs are the same for all of MugenFutaCharsMaker's aggressors.

If you're looking for victims that are compatible, you should look up gettag. Almost all of his victim edits work with this character. His aggressors have easy inputs and are compatible with a lot of characters as well.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
RMelton Seeing SkellyBones's post, I felt compelled to answer that earlier post of yours in a different way: you can actually look up the input combos yourself, fortunately it is rather simple.

1. navigate to the "chars" folder of the game and find the folder of the character you want to check ("FutaRB Mina Majikina" in this case);

2. open the CMD file (mina.cmd) with a text editor like Notepad++ ;

3. this, ironically, can be the most difficult step of all: scroll down and find the move you want to know the input for. The difficulty stems from the fact that the name of a move depends entirely on the author and, albeit extremely rare, could be anything. In this case, however, ;

4. know how to "read" the input order: Forward, Back, Up and Down speak for themselves, and a,b,c,x,y,z (the small ones, since the capital letters are for directional input) keys correspond to Key Config settings within the game itself.

Going by the image above, executing RandomRape (which is non-violent; "violent" type is the one with the screen constantly shaking) requires you to press B(ack), then F(orward), then whatever button is assigned to "b" in Key Config. And if you wish to learn how to read the more complicated inputs - sex moves tend to be extremely simplified ones by comparison -, I would point you to a .

Reactions: Lechutactis

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Thanks for the responses.
Been doing some experiments to see which characters are most compatible. Am also aware that certain characters have special lose scenes, like the Sakura in the preloaded file here with the Minotaur.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes