veg2A

Sep 5, 2021
hi one question i have still so far many different Mugen games (all adult version) but my question is how can i add new characters? cause i had a few but as i have try to unpack it in the right folder (mugen chars) and start the game i cant use this char that i have unzip in this folder. So what must i specific do?
can u give me the names of some mugen adult games. please

Reactions: bob danio

johnnytwohats

Sep 12, 2017
question. I just downloaded mugen, but im wondering how to make it so i can get the sex scenes. First time trying this out. As of right now its just a regular fighting game.

Reactions: Aguoifds4389

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
question. I just downloaded mugen, but im wondering how to make it so i can get the sex scenes. First time trying this out. As of right now its just a regular fighting game.
There are victims and aggressors, use either the Minotaur or Brian (the Football player with red eyes), you will have to fiddle around with the controls, you can open the CMD files (with a text editor) to see the button required for a move.

There is from HentaiMugenCharacters forums, a HCM mugen build that has a folder with tutorials in it.

akashi1363

Jun 5, 2021
hello, i can't find the commands for Kai's masturbation and big milky tits - Princess Ki. I need help

AleDelCid

Oct 15, 2019
Hello I have a problem I download the game, I run the exe but it does not open any solution thanks

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
AleDelCid All I can think of is either a typical "use a shorter path and no, desktop is not a good idea" or "give it time" because the game can take a while on first startup depending on how much custom content there is, on HDDs it becomes even worse and can easily take more than a minute.

Jun 25, 2017
Is there a way to modify the frequency of Aggressor NPCs using sex moves? Some characters seem to spam them, others I will just let them attack and nothing will ever happen.

Reactions: Aguoifds4389

Aguoifds4389

Dec 15, 2021
Is there a way to run this in windowed mode? Every time I run this, it completely messes up my desktop and windows, and takes ~15 seconds to tab out. Explorer.exe crashed once when I was tabbing out.

Adswde

May 26, 2018
Can someone help me? How do I get Jill Valentine to be attacked by the zombie she sends? what would be the correct jill for me to install in the game? second question which Kuromaru sends the dogs and the pig, and how do I make him attack his own team?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Morte Branca Short version: not included. Find them yourself.

Long version: those are [even further] modded versions of those characters; to my understanding, the versions included in the game linked in OP are different. Ideally, you would need to know who made those and/or track the character files down to add them to your roster. A nightmare to find, especially for someone with as many modifications as kuro. Not to mention that, ironic as it is, some modders never release their edits, keeping them for themselves.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Morte Branca Short version: not included. Find them yourself.

Long version: those are [even further] modded versions of those characters; to my understanding, the versions included in the game linked in OP are different. Ideally, you would need to know who made those and/or track the character files down to add them to your roster. A nightmare to find, especially for someone with as many modifications as kuro. Not to mention that, ironic as it is, some modders never release their edits, keeping them for themselves.
Darn that bites. I can't believe they don't share them freely, if for no other reason than for the bragging rights.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Now that I think about it - if there are any mugen-savvy people around -, how difficult would it be to make such a Jill? From what I understand, that is a typical h-edited Jill with the summons changed to not register the "summoner" as a target. Assuming that is true, and if there is some sort of check for "can this attack/summon hit the caster?" for the dog/zombie attacks, it might be as simple as circumventing it somehow...or disabling the check altogether. Being a question of where to edit rather than how much.

EDIT: I just noticed that aggressor Jill has no victim animations, meaning the self-attacker is likely a result of merging victim parts from "normal" Jill with the aggressor version. Ouch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Does anyone here would be kindly tell me where I can get the last version of this guy characters, he locks everything behind a paywall:

• Thinking Face

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Does anyone here would be kindly tell me where I can get the last version of this guy characters, he locks everything behind a paywall:
Says "Note: All my content will eventually be released to the public, no worries. Patrons just get them first, but the quality and content released will be the same."

So either htere must be some place twitter,website he posts the stuff or else, write again in January.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes