4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
It's pretty linear atm and you get a message each time something new is available+there's detailed quest log. I'm trying to make the game so players wouldn't have to rely on external guides. Why would you need one this time? :)
I dont know mate. I'm try to play but ı cant do anthink with aunt and her daughter you say linear... Than you dont do anytink about this ones? I dont see any scene with aunt and any scene aunts daughter after bath scene.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I dont know mate. I'm try to play but ı cant do anthink with aunt and her daughter you say linear... Than you dont do anytink about this ones? I dont see any scene with aunt and any scene aunts daughter after bath scene.
Work in progress, it's the first release. If you opened the school, just do the events other there until you get a special message :)

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
@fidless The H scenes are still laggy in the new version. What do?
Try turning off anything that can interfere with WebM, javascript. Close all browsers. Try installing newest chrome version, codec. Some video can stutter a little bit because my pc is on the low end and makes strange things, but generally, there shouldn't be major issues with that.

i turned on cheats expecting to find cheats, how do i access the cheats again?
It's only for debugging right now.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
The MC looks like Japanese Draco Malfoy and i can't get the image of it out of my head.

Anyway pretty cool game, nice intro, fairly enjoyable. And i am actually impressed with the amount of options, not something you see much in games like these.

This game is gonna do great.

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Very fun game. Great use of the RPGM engine.

Just wanted to test it out for a bit but ended up playing for almost 2 hours already.

Reactions: Alig8r

ENF Master

Jul 16, 2017
Really like the strip mechanic that leaves girls naked during the fight, actually the best thing about this game, just wish they still did their combo attacks while nude.

ENF Master

Jul 16, 2017
Also can you complete the hell's pitt quest yet, because its the only one that doesn't have a work in progress tag next to it, yest I can t find any more info about Gousuke?

Reactions: Synergy_

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
It's a nice game............. I educate the girl to level B.... but that pretty much it. I saw nothing else end the all educationg thing is very long and boring, you should add a skip button because sseing the same animation agan and angain is just boring

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes