4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

xenomorph7510

Jan 16, 2019
Thanks for the reply. Sounds quite good. I of course enjoy the sex scenes too. The combat is cool because like you mentioned knocking women's clothes off... literally, is a fun and funny idea. To answer your question if I got into sex training. Yeah, I did. I got the discipline girl to start it but there doesn't seem more content to that yet. Looking forward to all you're trying to do. The other thing that I want to mention, is the story is quite funny in a wacky way. For once I've found an adult game that makes me want to see the story, in my case mainly for the laughs.

Hope you take as much time as you need to get it right. This game has quite the potential.

Reactions: fidless

KindDick

Feb 1, 2018
Great first Impression, looking forward to new Content.

Bugs:
  • The game always crashes when opening the menu (right mouse) when there is a decision to make.
  • The first scene with cunnilingus did not play and was just a still image. (It worked when i played it from the memory menu)
Some Remarks:
  • A shortcut button to get home would be nice and reduce lots of clicking
  • I bought the maid costume before doing the bikini task and ended up lacking 1000 bugs that where hard to gain (I ended up cheating)
  • There are lots of grammatical errors, especially with "did" + past verb, that should be easy to avoid. Its almost always did + present/normal form. Did look, did laugh did fuck - not did fucked.
  • Improving training could use another indicator, its irritating when it says improved to F every time, I thought it was a bug first. (Maybe dont improve it and just say something like "feels a litte more daring" if the grade does not change.
  • A skip function for seen text should be implemented
  • It would be nice to have a reaction for asking too much from the girl, like doing penetration training right away
    • Its rather linear by now.
a pretty good game, already enjoying it much more than other games.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
LOL... I had all but forgotten about Sakigake! Cromartie High, with Freddie and alle the other... pupils. Keep it up, this one's looking like a cult classic already!!!

Reactions: fidless

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Thank you for kind words. That means a lot to me :D

@KindDick Most of the stuff you mentioned I'm fixing with next patch which I'll be releasing tomorrow (probably).
Sex scenes and combat changes (+fixes) are significant. Also lots of overall improvements and bugfixes :)

xenomorph7510

Jan 16, 2019

@KindDick Most of the stuff you mentioned I'm fixing with next patch which I'll be releasing tomorrow (probably).
Sex scenes and combat changes (+fixes) are significant. Also lots of overall improvements and bugfixes :)
New patch already? Even if it's just a bugfix, this is awesome!

Lio

Jul 17, 2017

Dude...this game is FUCKING AWESOME! Something need an adjust of course, but this is the best first realease i've ever played, keep going like that!
PS:THE NURSE IS JUST PERFECTION

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
the cafeteria fighting about half price food had to be a homage to "Ben-to" right? :LOL:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
just to make sure the girls in the health club. you dont have to make them go with others right? for example the group sex option, is it where they demonstrate it with MC and girls only. or is it where that particular girl is used to sleep with other guys? or is it just based on what you choose?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
oh btw RPGM games are rare for me to like so good job on making something REALLY enjoyable and just plain good.(y)

Reactions: Canto Forte

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
just to make sure the girls in the health club. you dont have to make them go with others right? for example the group sex option, is it where they demonstrate it with MC and girls only. or is it where that particular girl is used to sleep with other guys? or is it just based on what you choose?
Read the post, It'll explain some things :)

Health committee members are supposed to teach students about sex, worst case scenario you'll get intimate with them in front of others jizzing all over the spectator's faces showing how it's done. :D I might add optional "sharing" as a choice (like with a restroom geek), but it'll have consequences, different dialogues in some cases, etc. It's your choice. But that's mostly for those four girls. All others are exclusively your, harem style.
I'm removing all skills combining them into one variable. Corruption Rank. Basically, it'll be a linear progression unlocking new events and activities. Higher ranks will unlock more daring sex scenes (petting>blowjobs>intercourse) and special events (unique stories if requirements are met).
Eventually, you'll unlock new students to train, but they'll be more like sex material. That's it for corruption/training part.

As the main story goes, the biggest focus will be on the three girls in my signature, plus Yuriko and Tadako :).

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
cant attend to class. can someone help me? :/
Game crashing? Just save before it happens and reloads. It'll clean faulty scripts causing that.
As for sex scenes, you need to hold the button, not click. I fixed that in the upcomming patch.

Fuckerx1

Jul 16, 2018
and now when i buy video from 3-1 classroom guy video wont close. just going to loop. cant click the back button. I am gonna wait couple more updates because game have good potential for me.

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes