4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Tsuro

May 5, 2017
I'll test out my other monitor then. Thanks for all the responses and the great help really appriciate it fidless!

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I'll test out my other monitor then. Thanks for all the responses and the great help really appriciate it fidless!
If that won't help, wait for a few days for the next release. Major bugs will be fixed, combat and sex scenes reworked making them more enjoyable and hopefully, it'll fix lagging animations as I'll use fps fix for non-standard Hz monitors which adjust frames automatically.

Tsuro

May 5, 2017
If that won't help, wait for a few days for the next release. Major bugs will be fixed, combat and sex scenes reworked making them more enjoyable and hopefully, it'll fix lagging animations as I'll use fps fix for non-standard Hz monitors which adjust frames automatically.
Sounds good. I'll do that if it doesn't work.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Some news regarding NTR. In short, I'll be toning down on that.

I mentioned earlier, I'll be making sex mini-games shorter and easier. :)

Thanks. That means a lot to me :)

It's work in progress, the quest is not yet ready.

Yes. Work-in-progress means I'm working on it. The gym and abandoned factory are not ready yet. And no, the ugly MC stays, he's adorably ugly :D
Came here just to ask about after checking out the options menu. That's good to hear about the ntr bit, although I'd enjoyed a bit of netori(stealing someone else' girl) and I think that fits the delinquent thing too. Taking all the bithes and keeping others' grubby mits off them, and all that jazz.

Anyway, the game looks great and can't wait for the next version!

boonj

Apr 4, 2018
The Standard Mac version doesn't run for me. (I used the the perm fix already) When booting normally, the app is launched but no window pops up. When trying to run straight from the terminal executable it crashes with the attached error.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
The Standard Mac version doesn't run for me. (I used the the perm fix already) When booting normally, the app is launched but no window pops up. When trying to run straight from the terminal executable it crashes with the attached error.
That's probably because apple forces developers creating products for their platform to use their OS by requiring certain files which windows does not create. I've no money to buy mac for just exports, but I'll try to set up virtual machine with Linux OS for next release and deploy mac build from there. I read it works that way.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
@fidless Since the search function is telling me it hasn't been asked yet, are the Half-Price event and the 3-2 guys references to Ben-To and Cromartie High School? Because that would explain a ton of the great writing in this.

Radiffy

Sep 10, 2017
I have problem with that crash in classroom. I restared like 15 times but it's still happening. Tried playing from beginning aswell but didn't work.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I have problem with that crash in classroom. I restared like 15 times but it's still happening. Tried playing from beginning aswell but didn't work.
I keep getting an error at school, even i save before the school introduction
save just before red hair talks with you and reload. Reloading cleans faulty script.

@fidless Since the search function is telling me it hasn't been asked yet, are the Half-Price event and the 3-2 guys references to Ben-To and Cromartie High School? Because that would explain a ton of the great writing in this.
Yeah, some of my fav mangas are my inspiration, like gto, cromartie, out :D

Reactions: popober

popober

Jun 9, 2017
save just before red hair talks with you and reload. Reloading cleans faulty script.

Yeah, some of my fav mangas are my inspiration, like gto, cromartie, out :D
A man of culture. *tips fedora*
or is it *raises glass*? Eh. Either way, hope to see more of that in the future.

Reactions: fidless

KeklorGames

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
The description gives me Great Teacher Onizuka vibes lol. Looks really interesting, gonna check it out

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
The description gives me Great Teacher Onizuka vibes lol. Looks really interesting, gonna check it out
Great! Just don't forget to read notices just above the download links. Some users have run into strange problems, but overall you shouldn't encounter any other major bugs besides the mentioned ones.

Sumarongi

Apr 4, 2018
Save before that happens and reload. I'll be fixing that in a few days.
I honestly have no idea why this happening to you. Is it mac version? Lots of people played this game without any major issues. Some had problems with animations because fps synch had to be turned off, but I accidentally left it on (it fixes how the game runs for 60Hz monitors, but for the next version I'll use a better solution).
The major problem is crash mentioned near download links, but avoidable following the steps (save/reload just before that event).
But I've never heard rpgm game deleting or corrupting save files without making changes to the actual game files. Makes no sense.
No, I am playing on Windows 7 with a ridiculously over powered PC. I did notice the major crash with the lighter dude in the class, a simple reload was enough to get around that. This is a bit stranger cause I would say >50% of the time I did the intro sex scene it passed me through no issues, those two times after fresh installing the game I couldn't pass it.

Ryu82

Apr 1, 2018
The game is fun and I had to laugh when I saw the gorilla :D

But sex scenes and battles are way too slow. The combo system is also more frustrating than fun. It takes forever to build up your combos only to miss and you start from the beginning... The delay between inputs is also a bit long.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
The game is fun and I had to laugh when I saw the gorilla :D

But sex scenes and battles are way too slow. The combo system is also more frustrating than fun. It takes forever to build up your combos only to miss and you start from the beginning... The delay between inputs is also a bit long.
I'll be fixing that with hotpatch. (y)

xenomorph7510

Jan 16, 2019
For an RPGM game this game looks far better than the average RPGM game so far. It's a demo so there isn't that much content. What hooked me, was that I've never seen a battle system like this before.

I hope in future development there'll be more abilities for each team mate. It would also be nice if they could get the know how points as well. They also currently don't level.

One question I have is will the health committee content be less grindy? I've already did a few trainings and the score hasn't improved. I think it might be a bug? Another question I have is, will there be more ability to travel and perhaps fight rival delinquents across the city? Will there be more female enemies I can hentai punch (rubs hands in evil manner)? One last question. Will there ever be any equipables? The head of the discipline committee has what I think is an ornate wooden katana. Yet I think with the martial arts theme spec into nunchucks or perhaps things like ringed sabres?

A suggestion for future combat is either make abilities gain multiple points to gather the weird combat points that stack upon attacks or specials. Alternatively I see the potential to achieve the same thing, by adding a way to increase the ability to counter and block.

I appreciate your efforts and I think this game has great potential. Haven't enjoyed rpg combat this much since Star Ocean TLH.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
For an RPGM game this game looks far better than the average RPGM game so far. It's a demo so there isn't that much content. What hooked me, was that I've never seen a battle system like this before.

I hope in future development there'll be more abilities for each team mate. It would also be nice if they could get the know how points as well. They also currently don't level.

One question I have is will the health committee content be less grindy? I've already did a few trainings and the score hasn't improved. I think it might be a bug? Another question I have is, will there be more ability to travel and perhaps fight rival delinquents across the city? Will there be more female enemies I can hentai punch (rubs hands in evil manner)? One last question. Will there ever be any equipables? The head of the discipline committee has what I think is an ornate wooden katana. Yet I think with the martial arts theme spec into nunchucks or perhaps things like ringed sabres?

A suggestion for future combat is either make abilities gain multiple points to gather the weird combat points that stack upon attacks or specials. Alternatively I see the potential to achieve the same thing, by adding a way to increase the ability to counter and block.

I appreciate your efforts and I think this game has great potential. Haven't enjoyed rpg combat this much since Star Ocean TLH.
No, teammates will adjust their level to yours. My first priorities are story/interactions and of course sex. Nice combat is just icing on the cake to supplement the story, but who knows, the more time I'll put into my game the more stuff will be added and more in-depth it becomes including the combat :)

I've changed some things, combat is more exciting now, easier to generate marks and an overall much better experience. Enemies are less passive because they gain marks faster.
Here's a short snippet from my hotfix log
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Small changes but significant.

I'll be changing how the training works including the narrative (more harem style).
I'm removing sexual skills because there's no purpose having so much and I'll make one or two experience indicators which by leveling unlocks new scenes and events. It's basically the same thing :) And the UI will be improved, it'll show skill gain by displaying the experience bar.

Don't worry about the grind. All the interactions are unique events, right? You supposed to do multiple things during your day, but there's just no content after 3-4 hours and all that's left unfortunately is to train/skip the day at some point. That'll change once more content is added.
The first girl supposed to be the slowest one, the more lewdier school becomes, the more girls become open to your training. You did unlocked sexual training, right? The fun starts there, she won't be so shy anymore ;) Opposite to that. And the sexual training is just a small part of your duty as disciplinary member ;) There'll be other hot babes to screw around.
I thought about making "gang wars" something, but it's not a priority right now. And yes, I'll be adding more female combatants into patrol activity, as well as special encounters, etc.
About equipment, no. As I said I want to keep it simple. I see no need for such items in my game. The biggest progress will be through new active/passive skills/unlocking new skill slots and skill types.

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes