4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Tsuro

May 5, 2017
Look's good but sadly it's unplayable for me. I can't get through the first sex scene because of stuttering. Never thought i would have a problem running a RPGM on my gaming Pc xD

Reactions: Blackowl97

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Look's good but sadly it's unplayable for me. I can't get through the first sex scene because of stuttering. Never thought i would have a problem running a RPGM on my gaming Pc xD
Try turning off fps synch in options menu. Let me know if it was the cause.

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
Try turning off fps synch in options menu. Let me know if it was the cause.
At least for me it doesen't help with the stuttering and I think my PC is powerfull enough for its age:

Intel i7 4x4ghz
16GB Ram
GTX 970 4GB

To me the most stuttering occurs, when clicking on the icon to "speed up". Hope that helps

I read your changes and with that you made my unspoken wish true. I at least for now met two of these side-characters that I would have not liked to share, so many thanks for feeling the same.

As info for my fellow players, as I fiddled with skipping days to collect photos for selling, don't forget to occassionally do your patrol duty or it will be game-over. (should have been obvious, but yeah, I forgot and ended in mentioned situation) But nice consequence for neglecting your duties :D

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Still is dont work .... maybe this can be the problme i dont know .... evry time when i try to open i have this error
I managed to recreate the problem by downloading newer NWjs and installing it manually. This error is not caused by my game and it's just a visual error. At some point, you or other users have installed a higher version of NWjs than RPG maker MV uses. Shouldn't cause any troubles, but if you want to remove the message, you can downgrade the NWjs this way.
Though, do it on your own responsibility. Make backups.

I did this to fix under windows 7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To me the most stuttering occurs, when clicking on the icon to "speed up".
For anyone reading this and having the same problem. The issue was 30 fps monitor, it was fixed once Darkhound used his 60 hz monitor with synch fps option on. For the next version I'll try replacing plugins, it should automatically adapt to monitor refresh rate. I hope it'll stop problems like this to occur.

Reactions: TaoKirito

Patan

May 28, 2017
@fidless first of all good start so far, you mentioned some changes on your patreon with new version, will that effect the current saves?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
@fidless first of all good start so far, you mentioned some changes on your patreon with new version, will that effect the current saves?
It shouldn't. I'll use the same variables

So, dev, just asking. But how complicated is it to create a linux build?
It's just eat-ups extra time. Not sure if it's worth for 1-2 people, but if there'll be a demand, I'll make one.

Sumarongi

Apr 4, 2018
So I like this game but there is a few bugs.

First in the class room with the red haired guy, the game has an exception error and crashes for a reboot. After a reboot it looked like everything was going okay. I saved afterward and continued on. A few freezes and crashes later I ran into an issue where I have my save files but I can not load any of them anymore which unfortunately means I am finished with this game. Which is a shame cause it looked really good.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
So I like this game but there is a few bugs.

First in the class room with the red haired guy, the game has an exception error and crashes for a reboot. After a reboot it looked like everything was going okay. I saved afterward and continued on. A few freezes and crashes later I ran into an issue where I have my save files but I can not load any of them anymore which unfortunately means I am finished with this game. Which is a shame cause it looked really good.
When did that happened? Freezes and crashes.

Sumarongi

Apr 4, 2018
When did that happened? Freezes and crashes.
I restarted the game and during the first sex encounter with the pigtailed girl from the start, it froze and crashed my game. Before that it was right at the beginning of the biker fight near the beginning of the game that blew up my save files.

I just deleted everything and re-installed it, still running into the freeze for the first girl. Going to backup my save file and clear out the file and see if that helps.

Edit: Looks like it was the global save file that was corrupted, the saves I have are no longer working so that's a bit disappointing, Still crashes during the first scene even on a fresh install.

Second Edit: Got into the scene and just as it finished got the error to restart again, sadly this will be my last attempt to try and make this game work it takes WAAAAAY to long to get back to where you were with all these crashes, simply not worth it. I hope your game continues and I will definitely try again in the future when you can skip the prologue or some people come out with save check points.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
The protagonist is likeable enough to follow along on his juvenile wish-fulfillment quest. The fighting looks promising this early in development, though the attack skills have a low success rate for the amount of rounds and chi required to use them to best effect, so it's too easy to get into a doomed fight with titface. That fight was way too long for this early in the game, and for an opponent who had never been seen before. Save those marathon battles for characters with some development and more personal investment in fighting them, the protagonist's and the player's.

I like how the game gives you early scenes to demonstrate the quality you're playing for. Show the money, indeed. But further scenes require arbitrary repetitions of some dull chore, the same game-droning grind that poorly substitutes for lack of content. The home life is duller than it should be considering the company you're living with. If passing time fruitlessly is the only way to advance, you're seriously missing some gameplay.

Reactions: popfan

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
The protagonist is likeable enough to follow along on his juvenile wish-fulfillment quest. The fighting looks promising this early in development, though the attack skills have a low success rate for the amount of rounds and chi required to use them to best effect, so it's too easy to get into a doomed fight with titface. That fight was way too long for this early in the game, and for an opponent who had never been seen before. Save those marathon battles for characters with some development and more personal investment in fighting them, the protagonist's and the player's.

I like how the game gives you early scenes to demonstrate the quality you're playing for. Show the money, indeed. But further scenes require arbitrary repetitions of some dull chore, the same game-droning grind that poorly substitutes for lack of content. The home life is duller than it should be considering the company you're living with. If passing time fruitlessly is the only way to advance, you're seriously missing some gameplay.
Obviously, the very first release missing some content after 3-4+ hours of gameplay. :) You should have gotten a letter where it says, "no more content, thank you for playing". There'll be more in the future.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Obviously, the very first release missing some content after 3-4+ hours of gameplay. :) You should have gotten a letter where it says, "no more content, thank you for playing". There'll be more in the future.
I didn't get that message because the remaining content is queued along a creepingly incremental series of interactions with a single character. How many time do you need to re-explain the concept to a girl who's supposedly intelligent and motivated? Can't you spice this up by throwing in a female character who isn't frigid and reticent? The coy approach gets stale.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I didn't get that message because the remaining content is queued along a creepingly incremental series of interactions with a single character. How many time do you need to re-explain the concept to a girl who's supposedly intelligent and motivated? Can't you spice this up by throwing in a female character who isn't frigid and reticent? The coy approach gets stale.
There's 6 interactions which takes 10 minutes before sexual stuff begins :(

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
the game crash when you meet takeda on 1st school day is there any fix ?
Save before that happens and reload. I'll be fixing that in a few days.

I restarted the game and during the first sex encounter with the pigtailed girl from the start, it froze and crashed my game. Before that it was right at the beginning of the biker fight near the beginning of the game that blew up my save files...
I honestly have no idea why this happening to you. Is it mac version? Lots of people played this game without any major issues. Some had problems with animations because fps synch had to be turned off, but I accidentally left it on (it fixes how the game runs for 60Hz monitors, but for the next version I'll use a better solution).
The major problem is crash mentioned near download links, but avoidable following the steps (save/reload just before that event).
But I've never heard rpgm game deleting or corrupting save files without making changes to the actual game files. Makes no sense.

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes