1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ba Da Bim! Ba Da Bum! Work that drum BoM! Bom! Shiver your folds to the HuM!
Make your sweet honey drop like the nectar swollen in the hot innards of desire!
Game ON! Drum On ! Call All the Gamers to your Lust Boat of unending lust!

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Jesus, someone tell the dev that you can't introduce 928390283 characters in the start of the game. I have no idea what this story is about. Whose who? Whose the protagonist? Whose the antagonist? Jesus.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is RPGM .. Dev can make as many pixel chibi run a mock as needed to make this a full on
battle royale. Just watch them god squabled spurn from journey to the west.

So many deities, so many nymphs, even movies are catching up that trend.

Game ON.
what this story is about
Jan 6 at 6:05am
Dumell or Dumella/Mella?

Do you think Dumell should get back to normal right away? or could Dumella stay in the game for a long time?
I know many don't like the game genre.......

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Caveat from the Opening Post ... The premises are there 4 1st half of this game:
"Follow the journey of a powerful and arrogant warrior who won the war against the demons, but peace is stopped when the demons try to take revenge on our hero in the middle of his wedding with his beloved girlfriend " -> you play as a boy wonder hero ... unload in all dames folds and prosper!

2nd part of the game is this:
"the hero got cursed by the evil forces of hell which turned him into a girl, she will be humiliated and strangled for four years " -> you play this second half of this game as a girl enduring all!

Latest poll in the site of this NTR roboto of a dev asks if we want the NTR humiliation to continue...
Or do we want our hero back from the hell of demon payback?

go and Vote for the truth and the honor ... or not, you can be the judge of that.

I have no idea
Now, this brand new 20 20 prosperous year ... you have all the ideas you need.

Game oN!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hakarlman

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Whose the protagonist
Just the MC ... happy go lucky hero extraordinaire no holes barred Dumell oo

Dumell or Dumella/Mella
Mella /// the MC cursed to be humiliated and strangled for four years.

Please vote to save the poor fallen hero from 4 years of strangling!

also .. votes already helped save some honor for this fallen hero:
Jan 3 at 1:09am
Thank you for your votes

1: Monster Girl : Now, Anabel will not turn into her true form
2: Walking simulator : The maps have been reduced by 80%, and will be easier to locate
3: NTR: Don't worry, there won't be that kind of content in this game

Thank you downdiablo for saving our hero ... Game to infinity the long hard thrusting happy life!

Last edited:

Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Jesus, someone tell the dev that you can't introduce 928390283 characters in the start of the game. I have no idea what this story is about. Whose who? Whose the protagonist? Whose the antagonist? Jesus.
the villains are the damned elves and the two half goddesses who are trying to weaken Esmeralda so they can kill her.
20191012233623036.png ESmeralda
20190920141924665.png The girls behind this conspiracy.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
:love::love::p:p:p:love::love::love: ... Esme! ReneSmE! Eralda!!!! :love::love::love::p:p:p:love::love::love::love:
I need a completed tag for this game HEntai seduces

adas.png I need a person to post the hentai game that seduces you 2. I still can't post my own games
:rolleyes:I feel that these old postings are driving away the new people who want to play my games.
dff01.png ops...
No incest :whistle:

Reactions: perechon

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
O.K. ... Hand it over to uploaders ... you could just report your own post with a link and description and a bunch of photos.

post the hentai game that seduces you 2
PM me the link, description, tags you want and a bunch of photos and I will make the REQ+ thread 4 you. Then I will report the post to uploaders who can make the game thread after they check and see it is all right.

Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
O.K. ... Hand it over to uploaders ... you could just report your own post with a link and description and a bunch of photos.

PM me the link, description, tags you want and a bunch of photos and I will make the REQ+ thread 4 you. Then I will report the post to uploaders who can make the game thread after they check and see it is all right.
Thx :illuminati:

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So much Laurels on her stubby hair .... must be Lorelai
The Witcher insignia hanging heavy on her bare neck ... must be what she had 4 brunch
So many white wondering eye catching dragon tats all over, scorching her milk insense skin
That buckle made of wood stained in golden paste of merry cave gholms ... so heavy
Burried in all those refferences just strangled the flow of good thoughts to us
GamE oN!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game is about the deities of Ancient Japan -> gods fighting demons and elves like in the
journey to the west.

If you fancy imagining most of the intertwinning story and trying the prologue out ... go ahead!

Mar 29, 2018
Hey! I just downloaded the prequel but unless I've missed some stuff, there's 2 quests at most and that's it? I mean I don't know if the game's still in dev so I'm just asking. I don't want to miss any part of the story before starting this one. :)

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes