NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
v17 is out:

--- New Content
- New scenes for Steph, completing her primary route and adding her ending/epilogue
- New scenes for Reese, completing his primary route and adding his ending/epilogue

--- Typos and Bugfixes
- Multiple typos found by DannyIlluminus, and Master of Puppets, as well as others, thanks!
- Fixed an issue where the Midnight Bliss's resets would affect the wrong characters
- Added an option to reset Justine in the Midnight Bliss shop, I'll add the option to bypass her entirely and still corrupt Victoria later
- Fixed several issues with the hypnosis textbook in the library
- Fixed an issue where the PTSA council overview wouldn't list Evelyn's status correctly.

With this, two more characters have achieved the lofty status of having endings!
This update was brought to you by Cryptogreek as I'm at work on other porjects. Whisper the name three times and I hear they'll appear behind you!

Hulai2

Nov 23, 2019
I'm confused on how to get to the new content/ending for Reese. I'm not sure if I'm missing anything but all I get from the logbook and phone is "You've finished all of Reese content for this version, congratulations". Interacting with him leads to nothing, I just get "Leave him to his own devices for now".

CryptoGreek

Sep 21, 2019
I'm confused on how to get to the new content/ending for Reese. I'm not sure if I'm missing anything but all I get from the logbook and phone is "You've finished all of Reese content for this version, congratulations". Interacting with him leads to nothing, I just get "Leave him to his own devices for now".
It seems to be a mix-up regarding the version of Reese's files on the online version; it should be fixed now, so try refreshing the page and seeing if you have the option to talk to him about being your assistant.

Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi

AwooHarpy

Jan 27, 2018
Windows Defender flags the .rar as a trojan, but doesn't detect any of the files within the .rar. Neither Malwarebytes nor VirusTotal detect anything from the .rar or the component files.
Very, very curious.

Jan 25, 2020
Windows Defender flags the .rar as a trojan, but doesn't detect any of the files within the .rar. Neither Malwarebytes nor VirusTotal detect anything from the .rar or the component files.
Very, very curious.
i think what happened is that due to some of the games code are similar to some viruses in the microsoft defender security library even though the line of code is harmless on its own(usually save data file codes or data altering code that may or may not interact with the system) one the system flags it as a virus just as a pre-caution measure just incase computer virus engineers are very crafty till the code is so similar to normal software that even the system it self cant detect it.

• Thinking Face

chrisyoung

Oct 2, 2018
can i let mary post the pic online and make her a free use whore?
cause i don't get a option after the dialogue,only offered a option that keeps her devoted

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
can i let mary post the pic online and make her a free use whore?
cause i don't get a option after the dialogue,only offered a option that keeps her devoted
Yeah that's an unfinished route, generally the feedback on that front is that most players would prefer a new character over whoring-out routes for the cast. I do intend on finishing it eventually though.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yeah that's an unfinished route, generally the feedback on that front is that most players would prefer a new character over whoring-out routes for the cast. I do intend on finishing it eventually though.
I hope that there will be a way off that route afterwards. It doesn't follow that showing off pictures of a girl online means you actually want to whore her out.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Interesting game. The hypnosis is what got me, love that.
I didn't realize, however, that the game is censored. That kinda ruins it for me. I just don't like playing a game then seeing a blurry spot in scenes.

Best of Luck

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Interesting game. The hypnosis is what got me, love that.
I didn't realize, however, that the game is censored. That kinda ruins it for me. I just don't like playing a game then seeing a blurry spot in scenes.

Best of Luck
Such is life. If you're interested you could try out my other game.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
so what kind of incest is that i was hoping for some acualy mom and son incest. i also dont see those names in the file.
Sofia's cheat is no disguise. She's the closest to mom/son incest in the game as you're disguised as her son.
Characters have codenames in the game's files. Mary's is purple, Lana's is starlet. Both of them get introduced to you by Victoria's missions.

Baldyhaha

Sep 29, 2020
Hey all!

Is there any Mod content out in the open for this?? As well as an easy peasy simple step by step instruction on how to import it into the game? Thank you all in advance!

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Hey all!

Is there any Mod content out in the open for this?? As well as an easy peasy simple step by step instruction on how to import it into the game? Thank you all in advance!
Not yet I'm afraid. Slacker Savior's characters (zoe and the team) are mod characters but they're included with the full game by default since I liked them so much. At least one person has started getting interested in modding the game though, so maybe in the future.

Reactions: Baldyhaha
4.30 star(s) 36 Votes