2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

YOU'RE FUCKED

Apr 10, 2018
When I try to open the game, I get a message that it is not compatible.
my system is 32 bits, is there any way I can play?

Jun 28, 2017
So is there losing to enemies and seeing animations or just after you beat them?
talk to the girls at the temple after you beat them, fate girls can be found outside behind the temple and naruto girls can be found in another area through a tunnel next to the temple.

Jun 28, 2017
how do you change it in reedit, which one should i change?
depending on what save you used, since i saved in the third slot i had to change 0.2.player.act.lv_h then changed the right most number. but if you saved in slot 1 it would be 0.0.player.act.lv_h.

nashi123

Apr 15, 2018
depending on what save you used, since i saved in the third slot i had to change 0.2.player.act.lv_h then changed the right most number. but if you saved in slot 1 it would be 0.0.player.act.lv_h.
hey,buddy
Would you tell me where the 0.X.player.act.lv_h is? I can't find it

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Hi guys is a new version with Naruto World add v1.10 whay any one do a update ???
If you could post the dl link I'd gladly update it
Otherwise create a request thread

in here, also a heads up after each fight you will need to change it again. the max you can set your level to without messing things up is 400.
View attachment 88763
I think there's a missing instruction to reach the goal.
Windows + R. type regedit. press enter key. Go to hkey_current_user_software_H-BOX_Hentasia
???
0.X.player.act.lv_h

Reactions: L33tmaster
Jun 28, 2017
If you could post the dl link I'd gladly update it
Otherwise create a request thread

I think there's a missing instruction to reach the goal.
Windows + R. type regedit. press enter key. Go to hkey_current_user_software_H-BOX_Hentasia
???
0.X.player.act.lv_h
im not sure what you are asking, what are you stuck at. you go to the folder find your file and change the value Untitled.png

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote