2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Updated to Hentasia [v0.110a]
added the controls in the pictures since ppl could not check the manual in the main folder...

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
i only miss mana stone...damn!
btw for cheat u can also use cheat engine with FLOAT type and same value in the game

BeastlyPM

Aug 20, 2017
View attachment 85986

Overview:
This Project is for [Hbox] like a Big hentai Fanart of everything. Travelling through the worlds of Hentasia, I hope you will share and get satisfaction about this fantasm of conquering the coolest and most beautiful heroines from Games, Manga, Anime etc.

Updated: 15-04-18
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: none
Version:Build 1.110a
Language:English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - -
thanks for the link

View attachment 85970 View attachment 85967 View attachment 85969 View attachment 85971 View attachment 85973 View attachment 88799
Is there a Mac version??

Vinciz

Dec 27, 2017
guys I have a problem, I can not change the resolution of the game and I do not load the the UI....what should I do?

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
are there any plans to fix the controls this game is a pain in the ass to play... worst of all my controller dosnt work at all, if I could use it the game would be playable

JohnnyMarco

Jun 18, 2017
I can't find the girls I have defeated, they say they are back in the temple, when I return there is only the maid there.

So, there was a fighting game until that girl with bones in her head, after her all I needed was to spam the punch all the way up to Tsunade, she managed to get half of my HP though...

As for the sex scenes... I couldn't find the girls, so just the maid and the girl from the prize of the ninja championship...

Sex scenes are so lame... no oral, I couldn't figure out how to cum...

Anyway, the game was somewhat entertaining, but it has 0 fap potential...

Last edited:

Don_Kiwi

Mar 29, 2018
camera control is alt + mouse movements. I only know because I moved my camera while alt-tabbing.
This game definitely needs some basic game design overhauls and some graphics optimization before it's worth playing.

TheZX

Jul 12, 2017
camera control is alt + mouse movements. I only know because I moved my camera while alt-tabbing.
This game definitely needs some basic game design overhauls and some graphics optimization before it's worth playing.
There's a pic of a list of controls in the game folder, I dont know how people are missing this

Jun 28, 2017
I can't find the girls I have defeated, they say they are back in the temple, when I return there is only the maid there.

So, there was a fighting game until that girl with bones in her head, after her all I needed was to spam the punch all the way up to Tsunade, she managed to get half of my HP though...

As for the sex scenes... I couldn't find the girls, so just the maid and the girl from the prize of the ninja championship...

Sex scenes are so lame... no oral, I couldn't figure out how to cum...

Anyway, the game was somewhat entertaining, but it has 0 fap potential...
the fate girls are behind the temple, and the naruto girls are in a tunnel to the east of the temple.

Don_Kiwi

Mar 29, 2018
the fate girls are behind the temple, and the naruto girls are in a tunnel to the east of the temple.
Probably because it's a dumb idea to do that, instead of putting them in the game itself or at least MENTIONING them or their location in the game?

But thanks man I didn't catch that!

carboy98

Oct 27, 2017
Was I the only one that got the issue of the camera constantly moving in a full circle around the character we are playing as, making the game almost unplayable?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote