2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

johnsonbob135

Apr 16, 2018
The Luvia fight is definitely broken, but the Saber sword thing is not an error. Just interact ('F') with the sword and Saber pops out. It's Caliburn, the sword in the stone... You pull out the sword, and it reveals the king...
The Pokemon world is extremely taxing on the computer, even with graphics on Very Low. You can get May and fight some Bulbasaurs and Pikachus, but the heart for Joy is in the Gym building. If you go in there, the camera freaks the hell out, and it stays broken even if you manage to get out of the building. No idea if getting back to the temple fixes it, I couldn't manage to get back with the broken camera. Never laid eyes on Joy, no sign of Misty.
Also, your level grows a lot slower now to account for grinding, but generic enemies give you way too little experience to be useful. Beating Tsunade is practically impossible without the level 100 cheat. I don't want to grind for days just to beat her...

Jul 28, 2017
The Luvia fight is definitely broken, but the Saber sword thing is not an error. Just interact ('F') with the sword and Saber pops out. It's Caliburn, the sword in the stone... You pull out the sword, and it reveals the king...
The Pokemon world is extremely taxing on the computer, even with graphics on Very Low. You can get May and fight some Bulbasaurs and Pikachus, but the heart for Joy is in the Gym building. If you go in there, the camera freaks the hell out, and it stays broken even if you manage to get out of the building. No idea if getting back to the temple fixes it, I couldn't manage to get back with the broken camera. Never laid eyes on Joy, no sign of Misty.
Also, your level grows a lot slower now to account for grinding, but generic enemies give you way too little experience to be useful. Beating Tsunade is practically impossible without the level 100 cheat. I don't want to grind for days just to beat her...
Huh was actually able to beat Tsunade, just rush up and keep on spamming attack until she falls down, think Konan was even harder than Tsunade.

johnsonbob135

Apr 16, 2018
It's in a treasure chest near where you start. It's not obvious; I think most of us took at least a few minutes to find it. Especially since your first few minutes are spent trying to figure out the wonky-ass controls.

febuluz

May 30, 2018
I can't find the girls I have defeated, they say they are back in the temple, when I return there is only the maid there.

So, there was a fighting game until that girl with bones in her head, after her all I needed was to spam the punch all the way up to Tsunade, she managed to get half of my HP though...

As for the sex scenes... I couldn't find the girls, so just the maid and the girl from the prize of the ninja championship...

Sex scenes are so lame... no oral, I couldn't figure out how to cum...

Anyway, the game was somewhat entertaining, but it has 0 fap potential...
the naruto girls are in the other entrance with 2 statues

Karru

Jun 22, 2018
I don't know if this is a bug or something but i cannot fight the girl who doesn't allow you to fight her until you beat rein(which I've beaten). Also Im having a trouble finding the ninja guide in the naruto quest

KuroJr

Feb 17, 2018
@Gab I was wondering if you would add a google drive mirror to download!
I would really apreciate it! and most people like me too i think!

KuroJr

Feb 17, 2018
@Gab I was wondering if you would add a google drive mirror to download!
I would really apreciate it! and most people like me too i think!

Dec 12, 2017
Does anyone know how to fix the resolution from locking itself to a lower resolution? I booted it up in 4k, noticed the screen transitions would only fade white in the center of the screen. I lowered it down to 1080 and it looked worse, but the ui was a better fit. I couldn't go back up to 4k so I thought I would toggle through the options to see if it would allow me to go back up. I got stuck at 1170x664 for a while. I managed to get up to 1280x720 by moving the window to a different monitor and messing with the settings. I've messed around so much with these settings to no avail. If I switch the launch options in the unity launcher the splash screen is 4k, but the game just reverts to 720. I saw one other guy on here with the same issue but his question went unanswered. Does having multiple displays mess with this particular application or something?

Horalover

May 7, 2017
There was an update on July 8th for Patreons. Anyone know what it says/what changes were made?

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
So... Mozilla tells me there's a virus inside this pack. It's the very first time I've got such a message so I'm still kinda surprised, but can anyone tell me why it says there's a virus?

johnsonbob135

Apr 16, 2018
I had the Loading Screen Bug when I started v0.120a too, and the answer was to delete my old file from a previous version. Then it worked. I know, starting over sucks, but at least you can play it again. Anyway, it's not unheard of for early beta versions like these not to support old saves.

The resolution bug isn't a problem with Hentasia so much as with Unity. Hentasia appears to be built using the Unity engine, which is where that resolution menu comes from. Unity's support for multiple monitors is still buggy, and they're working on it, but it's clearly not resolved yet. It's out of the developer's hands.

I don't know why Firefox would tell you that there's a virus in the download, because I'm downloading the Mega link with Firefox and it doesn't give me that alert. I can confirm, at least, that the Mega link does not actually contain a Windows virus; I've run all kinds of antimalware stuff on my computer since I downloaded it and nothing has come up from Hentasia.

I don't have access to the official download links, so I don't know what v0.121a is. I assume it fixes some of the problems with the Pokemon world, since there are pictures from the game in rule34 for having sex with Misty, who didn't seem to be reachable in v0.120a.

talfugs

May 23, 2017
I read a few people had the spinning Camera bug i had it aswell unplugging my ps4 controller dongle fixxed it for me.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote