RPGM Completed Henteria Chronicles Ch. 2 : The Law of the Tribe [Update 16] [N_taii]

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes

tiger-95

Jun 24, 2023
And as i see in the cg room, so i think the cg of mom and sister cannot be avoided, because it's the main story of the game, but the cg of other npc can be choosed?

tiger-95

Jun 24, 2023
OK, when i finish more main story, i need to say that the story of aywin is far more reasonable and attrative than the story of celis. The reason why celis wants to be fucked is really stupid, so i actually don't want noah fill in love with her. Noah deserves better. However, aywin's story is really good. Everyone face the same situation as aywin will do the same thing, so it's reasonable and attractive. Celis's story is really......stupid, i feel really unfortunate.

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
Hello, would some kind soul to give me the save where the game's "good stuff" starts? Thank you

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Hello, would some kind soul to give me the save where the game's "good stuff" starts? Thank you
Just play it yourself. You need the prologue and build up so that the 'good stuff' has the desired effect. Without the context, you might as well just get a 100% save and watch the scenes out of the gallery. But I guarantee you it's better if you play to get there yourself.

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
Just play it yourself. You need the prologue and build up so that the 'good stuff' has the desired effect. Without the context, you might as well just get a 100% save and watch the scenes out of the gallery. But I guarantee you it's better if you play to get there yourself.
I belive in you, i just did the true ending

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
can SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!
There was a guy on XVideos who did a complete playthrough of the game but now i can't find his videos there, i did however find the same playthrough on a different website but uhm...i'll let you decide if you wanna spend time there, the site seems a bit...shady.

Here's the link, maybe you'll find out how to do it, i'd help you myself but i don't remember jack shit.

dripjno

Apr 17, 2023
There was a guy on XVideos who did a complete playthrough of the game but now i can't find his videos there, i did however find the same playthrough on a different website but uhm...i'll let you decide if you wanna spend time there, the site seems a bit...shady.

Here's the link, maybe you'll find out how to do it, i'd help you myself but i don't remember jack shit.
thanks

LorenzaLeal

Oct 19, 2019
View attachment 817008

Overview:
9th century after the Celestial Beings fell on the world of Henteria. Noah, a young tribe elf, lives a quiet life in his village among his peers. Envar, his father, is a war veteran and the well-loved chief of his tribe. Having worked for years towards appeasing conflicts and bringing peace among the different elven ethnicities, he has managed to establish harmony and togetherness within the tribe.
However, a series of events tragically comes to disrupt this peace, allowing darkness and corruption to slowly creep into Noah and everyone else’s daily life…​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-07
Release Date: 2022-02-04
Developer: N_taii - -
Censored: No
Version: Update 16 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 817018 View attachment 817020 View attachment 817021 View attachment 817022 View attachment 817024 View attachment 817025 View attachment 817026 View attachment 817027 View attachment 817030 View attachment 817031 View attachment 817032 View attachment 1363759
Do anyone have the save file but not full save .

dripjno

Apr 17, 2023
Holy shit! the background music of this game is best even better than the most popular games in history

And the story is Too! Dark and very good that shows that even a person who likes NTR will start to feel bad for MC

Last edited:

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Henteria Ch2 Up16 Compressed (Untested)

Win 775 MB/229 MB :

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes