RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 13] [N_taii]

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I guess, though she is an elf.
If we're using the fact that she's an elf as an excuse for her lack of hips then explain her tits... As best we know N_Taii does not seem to use the "elves are immortal and elves are super skinny" trope.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Welp, I just paid my $5 horny tax as soon as I saw the new update on my itch.io feed this afternoon, and have some thoughts. I've made no secret of how excited I was for this chunk of story based on the previews, and overall, I think that I enjoyed it quite a bit, but... not really for the most obvious reasons, with some significant caveats. It's a little weird and confusing, so I'll do my best to explain.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree with you on so many levels.
Especially

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I'm honestly not sure what we're supposed to think of Ulrod. Practically ever aspect of his character that makes him an effective NTR antagonist is undercut by something that makes him come across as a pathetic child. I understand that he's not the potential evil overlord like the duke so he has to have obvious flaws but they shouldn't be as all encompassing.

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
I'm honestly not sure what we're supposed to think of Ulrod. Practically ever aspect of his character that makes him an effective NTR antagonist is undercut by something that makes him come across as a pathetic child. I understand that he's not the potential evil overlord like the duke so he has to have obvious flaws but they shouldn't be as all encompassing.
download (3).jpeg

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
I'm glad that I am not the only one who is having a difficult time figuring out how the story wants me to feel about Ulrod, or that I was just being overly critical. I could at least excuse it earlier on in the story as some mechanical awkwardness, that he couldn't just be the full-on barbarian with Cyanna like he was with Sergeant Alys because then she would've been having sex already by Update 5 or 6, long before the other three ladies. Even if it did feel silly to watch this big strong man repeatedly pester Cyanna to let him rub his dick between her thighs like some mewling virgin.

But having that pop up again at this point makes it so much harder to overlook the dissonance, especially when the thing that provoked this tantrum feels so inconsequential. I guess it's supposed to come off like a disciplined attack dog getting violently territorial out of nowhere and lashing out, but none of his interactions with Cyanna help to sell that when he is always so measured and deferential to her at each step of her corruption. The two halves just don't fit together for me, and it's really dragging down her storyline when every good moment of him humiliating her and encouraging her to humiliate herself is paired with him whining more than Jazon.

I almost think it would've been far more effective to just kill Rale off-screen and have Ulrod calmly explain that to Cyanna in his office at the end of the update like it's no big deal to him. Instead of desperately threatening her to behave, he's just informing her of a fact: that killing the competition is simply part of his nature, so she's the only one with a choice in the matter.

Reactions: Ion.TemUS

Samm777

Mar 12, 2022
I'm excited for the next update, but even more so for the next one, I have vibes that a stuffed pie is on the way

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Honestly, I think N_Taii might be trying to do too much with Ulrod. Every other villain is pretty straightforward, they're all a face value proposition. Only Ulrod isn't, which is shown by the mask he wears so often. The helmet belies the pathetic crybaby simping for the girl he made a sacrifice for who then went on to keep living. When the helmet is on he's Brutus the misogynist, cruel, depraved, sexually abusive, violent rapist. When the helmet is off he's Ulrod the weak, pathetic bully. I don't think N_Taii intends for there to be such a difference but when the helmet comes off the obsession with Cyanna just makes Ulrod so much weaker.

This one does not wake up to by anything. This one simply is.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I'm glad that I am not the only one who is having a difficult time figuring out how the story wants me to feel about Ulrod, or that I was just being overly critical. I could at least excuse it earlier on in the story as some mechanical awkwardness, that he couldn't just be the full-on barbarian with Cyanna like he was with Sergeant Alys because then she would've been having sex already by Update 5 or 6, long before the other three ladies. Even if it did feel silly to watch this big strong man repeatedly pester Cyanna to let him rub his dick between her thighs like some mewling virgin.

But having that pop up again at this point makes it so much harder to overlook the dissonance, especially when the thing that provoked this tantrum feels so inconsequential. I guess it's supposed to come off like a disciplined attack dog getting violently territorial out of nowhere and lashing out, but none of his interactions with Cyanna help to sell that when he is always so measured and deferential to her at each step of her corruption. The two halves just don't fit together for me, and it's really dragging down her storyline when every good moment of him humiliating her and encouraging her to humiliate herself is paired with him whining more than Jazon.

I almost think it would've been far more effective to just kill Rale off-screen and have Ulrod calmly explain that to Cyanna in his office at the end of the update like it's no big deal to him. Instead of desperately threatening her to behave, he's just informing her of a fact: that killing the competition is simply part of his nature, so she's the only one with a choice in the matter.
Ulrod is clearly a simp turned incel in a world where his actions can go unchecked. lol

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
I know that it's probably not gonna happen but i really wish we could get more than just one sex scene for Lily in the next Update, and it's not because i'm like dying to see as many of those things as possible or anything like that at all, it's just that every time there is an Update where a pivotal scene is happening, by that i mean like a first blowjob, first time a girl has sex, first anal etc. etc., that scene is ALWAYS the very last scene of the Update, and it's not that i think that it's bad or anything, it's just that knowing the layout of the Update makes it very...i don't wanna say that it's boring cause it's not exacly that, but it's definitely predictable, like as soon as i start the new quest i immediately know that everything that i'm about to see is just a build-up for the final scene of the Update, so it doesn't have that "hm, i wonder what's gonna happen this time" vibe to it like other Updates where literally anything could happen (within limits, obviously).

Another thing is that these scenes are not ONLY the last scenes of the Updates, but most of the time quests end right after the scene is over as well, which then puts the girls into this weird place where the deed is already done, but we don't see the effect that it had on the girls, the bad guys or even on Leto. A great example for that is Update8 where Cyanna and Rose have sex for the first time, the dualPOV scene ends, there is a short dialogue that the peacekeepers got activated and everyone is saved, there is a short cutscene where the soldiers are marching back to the city, and then that's it until the next Update with MSQ in it.
Which again, i'm not saying that it's bad, one update is about the stuff leading up to it and then ending on a "cliffhanger" right after the deed is done, and the Update after that is about the aftermath of the first Update...totally fine with that, my only problem with this is that the same method is being used for EVERY single girl in EVERY single scenario. Update6 ends with Haylen giving Jazon a blowjob, Update8 ends with Cyanna and Rose losing their virginities, Update9 ends IMMEDIATELY after the scene where Lily is giving Nezar a blowjob, Update12....yeah you guessed it right, it ends IMMEDIATELY after Haylen has sex with Jazon, it's already bad enough that all 4 girls are jumping through the hoops in the exact same order,
//Touching->handjob->blowjob->sex with condom->sex without condom->anal->everything else//
but now their corruption is similar even in this as well.

The only reason why i want at least 2 sex scenes for Lily is because that way everything that i talked about in the second paragrapth could be avoided, the Update wouldn't end right after Lily loses her virginity and we would see the aftermath of everything leading up to it in the same Update. Who knows how much we're gonna have to wait until there's a new Quest for Lily, i don't wanna wait until October to see her first proper sex scene that isn't her losing her virginity.

Reactions: SnowCS and Miss Y

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Depending on who is moderating it some of the mods on this forum are damn near dictatorial when it comes to keeping things on topic. They'll warn people, delete posts, and lock threads if you so much as do anything but discuss something other than the game the topic is about even for a few posts.

As for Lilly having more than one sex scene in the next update... I doubt it'll happen. I get the feeling N_Taii will engage in escalation for most of the update until sex is inevitable at the end of it. The reason I'm not expecting it is actually pretty simple and has nothing to do with the story itself, but more to do with how N_Taii has structured each update. Since their first proper sex scenes Cyanna and Rose have not yet had sex multiple times in a single update. So far they both have three scenes in which actual sex occurs, all of which happened once per update. I'm sure that will change shortly but for the first sex scenes they're the climax (heh) of the updates.

Personally my hope is that N_Taii adjusts his development process going forward since at this stage he's probably realized that people actually want Lily and Haylen content more than he thought we do based on the poll for update 13. If you include the "do a little both" option then the Lily related choices on it won with 51% of the vote. What I'd like to see going forward is for the updates to include some progress for Lily and Haylen each time. It doesn't have to be much, maybe just a few quest objectives, but enough so that they're better primed for their updates with most of the faffing about between events already taken care of.

Either that or separating Rose and Cyanna for a bit with Lily as a side character for Rose and Haylen for Cyanna. That way they can get development and maybe even scenes during major quests.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Officially the public release comes a month after the first patreon release. Unofficially they come out whenever they leak. Whether or not it will leak is inconsistent. It could show up any time now, it might show up a week or two from now, it might not show up until the official public release.

And no, I'm not going to leak it so don't bother asking.

niifan

Aug 9, 2023
Officially the public release comes a month after the first patreon release. Unofficially they come out whenever they leak. Whether or not it will leak is inconsistent. It could show up any time now, it might show up a week or two from now, it might not show up until the official public release.

And no, I'm not going to leak it so don't bother asking.
another can leak anyway lol

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Oh I know, but any time I answer that question it's usually followed up by at least one very insistent jackass DMing me to beg for it.

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes