RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 13] [N_taii]

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
It's weird, how good is your PC? In theory RPG maker games can run on almost all computers, although the ones made in MV/MZ do ask for a bit more power but it's not a big deal either.

Although curiously something I noticed (I don't know if it happens to more people) is that in my 120hz monitor the game sometimes freezes, then it's normal and then it freezes again, it's as if they were both in a roller coaster, they go up and down. From what I found in a RPG Maker forum it seems that something happens because of the monitor settings.

For those reasons is why I play on the phone with JoiPlay hahaha.

Reactions: Derdort

JagOvv

Oct 17, 2017
To anyone who's kept up with the Lily storyline, can you summarize what's been going on and what to look forward to? I was sort of interested at first, but it fell off for me when BDSM got involved. I know that she was tempted to steal the magic shop keeper's plant to make enough money to buy her family boat tickets, then she gets blackmailed by the shopkeeper into working for her. I know her motivations for working and making money. That's about all I know. I skimmed and skipped through the rest because the spanking and toys were meh.

Since the next update is going to focus on Lily, I want to give her story another chance. If you liked her story so far, tell me what you like and why. I want to see her from another perspective.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
To anyone who's kept up with the Lily storyline, can you summarize what's been going on and what to look forward to? I was sort of interested at first, but it fell off for me when BDSM got involved. I know that she was tempted to steal the magic shop keeper's plant to make enough money to buy her family boat tickets, then she gets blackmailed by the shopkeeper into working for her. I know her motivations for working and making money. That's about all I know. I skimmed and skipped through the rest because the spanking and toys were meh.

Since the next update is going to focus on Lily, I want to give her story another chance. If you liked her story so far, tell me what you like and why. I want to see her from another perspective.
The tldr; is that the bdsm was dialed back a tad and after dealing with a slutty coed invading her job at the magic shop she decided that she needed to seize her own destiny at the magic shop by seizing the owners' balls.

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019

I COULD summarize the whole thing for you but before i do that i feel like i'm obligated to tell you that there is no BDSM in Lily's storyline, only the first 2 scenes where she is being spanked but after that, it's the same as every other route, handjobs and blowjobs left and right.
I think N_Taii realised that for every person who likes BDSM there are 9 others that hate it with a burning passion so he decided to steer away from it so that people wouldn't skip Lily's storyline entirely...like how you did xd

I really think you should play through her questline before the Update because it is surprisingly good, for me it is MILES above Haylen's story, but if you don't mind spoilers and just want the TLDR then i'll write it down for you.

Reactions: JagOvv

JagOvv

Oct 17, 2017
The tldr; is that the bdsm was dialed back a tad and after dealing with a slutty coed invading her job at the magic shop she decided that she needed to seize her own destiny at the magic shop by seizing the owners' balls.
I think I remember you or someone else here saying her corruption is now self-driven. Interesting idea. I skimmed through a part where there was some... poetry contest? What was that about?

JagOvv

Oct 17, 2017
I COULD summarize the whole thing for you but before i do that i feel like i'm obligated to tell you that there is no BDSM in Lily's storyline, only the first 2 scenes where she is being spanked but after that, it's the same as every other route, handjobs and blowjobs left and right.
I think N_Taii realised that for every person who likes BDSM there are 9 others that hate it with a burning passion so he decided to steer away from BDSM so that people wouldn't skip Lily's storyline entirely...like how you did xd

I really think you should play through her questline before the Update because it is surprisingly good, for me it is MILES above Haylen's story, but if you don't mind spoilers and just want the TLDR then i'll write it down for you.
Thanks! I don't mind spoilers. I can enjoy how a story gets to a point I spoiled myself on.

Poisonh

Jul 21, 2019
It's weird, how good is your PC? In theory RPG maker games can run on almost all computers, although the ones made in MV/MZ do ask for a bit more power but it's not a big deal either.

Although curiously something I noticed (I don't know if it happens to more people) is that in my 120hz monitor the game sometimes freezes, then it's normal and then it freezes again, it's as if they were both in a roller coaster, they go up and down. From what I found in a RPG Maker forum it seems that something happens because of the monitor settings.

For those reasons is why I play on the phone with JoiPlay hahaha.
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.40 GHz is what my specs for my pc are

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I think I remember you or someone else here saying her corruption is now self-driven. Interesting idea. I skimmed through a part where there was some... poetry contest? What was that about?
So, the simplest way to describe is that Lily, due to having a living family she wanted to get onto the island, had a very different upbringing from Leto and Cyanna. They were educated properly while Lily was not since she started working as young as she possibly could to start saving money to bring her family over. The initial trade off between the owner of the magic shop and Lily was that she would work for him and would be trained as a proper assistant, which required reading, writing, and arithmetic. Because of this part of Lily's storyline is that she is being educated, which that poetry contest was a part of. Leto was onboard for moral support.

Lily is a much more active participant in her own corruption than Rose, Cyanna, and Haylen due to the previously mentioned slutty co-ed. She showed up during Lily's last update and started flirting with and offering sex to the magic shop owner in an attempt to supplant Lily as his apprentice and to basically make him her sugar daddy. It was working until Lily decided that she needed to start actually working for the things she wanted and needed in life, so she decided to offer sexual favours to her boss to encourage him to get rid of said co-ed. It worked so now her storyline will presumably continue with her boss establishing dominance.

Reactions: JagOvv

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Proof Of Life #223: The Start Of A New Week For The Start Of A New Update

Hello peepholes, how is it going in this fine morning/afternoon/evening? I hope you've been enjoying the new update, and for those who haven't had access to it yet, it'll be out tomorrow for the Grunt tier Patrons and around the middle of next month for the public version : )

I'll keep this PoL short, as I only started working on the new update yesterday. As per people's choice during the last poll I did, Update 14 will be dedicated to Lily to allow her to catch up with the others a little.

I already have a good idea of what I want to do with her for this update, which might end up being slightly different than what I've done so far for the other heroines. What I can say so far is that it will involve some kind of magic artifact, but no brainwash or hypnosis or anything of the likes.

Also, Tavros might have a role to play in this one, although the whole Nezar/Lily pair will still take priority. Leto will also take an active role, but not really, but yes really. Wait, what's that about Lily's family again?... Sounds confusing? Don't worry, it'll all be revealed in due time ; )

With each update, I try to take into account the various kinds of feedback I've received in the past to better structure my quests and their contents. I hope it'll show in this one.

I know Lily might not be everyone's favorite, but I like her, and I'll keep working hard to make her storyline worth playing, even if I die trying! : D

With that said, I'll see y'all next Monday for another PoL!

Thank you for reading, and have a wonderful week!

N_Taii

b47b319224bc5924e22cfb135b76c3d77b34bbc005d12fc3e02ba04ab9165506.jpg

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Proof Of Life #224: Lily's New Quest Is Slowly Taking Shape

Hello everyone, how are you doing in this fine morning/afternoon/evening? I hope you, your family, and your pets are doing well!

Last week's progress were kind off... mitigated. I couldn't do as much as I had initially planned, due to several circumstances, a slightly busier schedule than usual, etc...

I recently learned that my cat, who'd been in my family for the past 15 years or so, and who I'd grown really close to, had been diagnosed with a tumor on its neck, and might not make it until I went back home from Japan. Still, after some looking up online, I found out it was impossible to diagnose if a tumor was benign or malignant without proper lab analysis, which I was told the vet didn't do at all, so there's a chance it might be a relatively harmless tumor. Fingers crossed!

Still, to say that the news was kind of a bummer would be an understatement, so I wasn't in top working condition for a little while. Still, I managed to finish Lily's 1st scene, test it in its entirety, and work some more on the rest of the quest. I'm currently doing some map work for the main part of the quest, which I had to redo several times because I wasn't satisfied with it.

As always, I try to learn from feedback I get from previous updates, mostly about what people didn't really like, and I hope this quest will reflect that. As I said in a previous PoL, it's a bit different than usual, but will allow me to take more liberties regarding the scenes.

That's it for today's PoL! I'm sorry I couldn't show anything sexy for this time's screenshot, but it might end up a bit too spoiler-y if I did. I hope I can in the next PoL though!

N_Taii

3b141ca8e596a0c717725b27c52f8d1ecea88f4dbdcfbc23d6aa540086d8c8da.jpg

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Proof Of Life #225: Something A Bit Different

Hello, earth people and the occasional alien, how are you doing in this fine morning/afternoon/evening? I've spent my day in a zombie-like state after getting woken up very early by a blaring alarm coming from my phone, warning me to seek shelter as an earthquake was coming. I ended up falling back asleep, and the earthquake never came, but it messed up my sleep schedule. Damn you people trying to look out for my well-being!

Anyway, I've still been able to make pretty good progress this past week. I've advanced Lily's quest, made a few maps, and managed to squeeze in two small sex scenes/events. I wish I could show you something sexier than a house, but it'd end up being quite the spoiler, so you get a new map instead.

As I said in the title, this quest is shaping up to be quite different from what I've done so far, and there should be lots of first in there. I've mentioned a magical artifact in a previous PoL, and using it will result in a lot of peculiar situations. For example, we will here Leto speak! Ain't that marvelous?

For now, the plan is to have three main scenes(all with Lily) and a good amount of really tiny ones in different contexts as well as a deeper dive into Lily's psyche and her relation to Leto. We'll see how it turns out, and I hope you'll enjoy it : ) In the meanwhile, back to development, and I'll see you next Monday!

N_Taii

d9a64f45818b5958e894cffc2d3134c32be2df4dd50b17e1cb283e3bb6cae8bc.jpg

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Proof Of Life #226: Lily In Trouble

Heya people, how's it going in this fine morning/afternoon/evening? I hope all's well and you're reading this PoL in a good state of mind. If not, as always, I hope it makes your day at least a little bit better. I've even added a sexy screenshot to make up for the lack of spicy stuff of the last two PoLs.

I've had a good week of work so far. Did a fair bit of progress for Lily's quest, added the new scene for Tavros and Lily, and tested a bunch of stuff. Still quite a bit to do: more story, and 2 scenes, one for Nezar and one extra scene + some freeroam and mini-stories, as promised.

This update will see Lily go through some shit. A lot of it. I mean, I bet you're wondering what happened that lead to the situation in the image above, and why Lily would ever agree to it. Well, you'll see in the new update. I wonder if involving Tavros could be considered "sharing", since I believe it was kind of obvious since the beginning that he would also have a minor part to play in her corruption, or at least I meant it to be that way?

Anyway, Lily will also be taking part in a lot of sexy stuff, don't worry. I had to modify my original scenario a little to try and involve Leto and Nezar more in this update, which will probably mean more work to do down the line, but this new plan felt more satisfiying. It'll also include more mini sexy events throughout the quest, and I don't think anyone would complain about that.

I can't say precisely when the new update will release with all the stuff left to do, but I foresee at least another two weeks of work until I see/start seeing the end of it. As always, I truly appreciate all your support, and I'll see you next week for more spicy HC3 news!

N_Taii

b7994d08f1357b1552434f4440ee838447a436df8717450e72334d504ca808cd.jpg

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes