RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 13] [N_taii]

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
I also agree is that Leto is much more intelligent and attentive than the other two protagonists of HC, personally I hope that personality will make the revenge ending better than in HC2
Yeah, would be cool if Leto does revenge with his own power and wits unlike previous protags that got offers from powerful entities.

xCTx

May 23, 2018
First off I apologize if someone has already brought this up but I found a glitch.

So during the morning when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you go inside the barracks and talked to the guard standing outside the Commanders office the camera will transition to inside
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The issue is nothing happens, the cutscene if there is one doesn't do anything after that.

You can also move around with the mouse and I actually managed to wiggle my way back into townn, but the zoom in for the cutscene remains the same. Basically you can now only see about a qaurter of teh screen you usually can when it's at the normal size.

As far as I can tell there is no way to fix this short of reloading a save.

Just a heads up N_taii

Reactions: wiijay

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Yeah, would be cool if Leto does revenge with his own power and wits unlike previous protags that got offers from powerful entities.
Even if Leto doesn't necessarily exercise his revenge from his own power and intelligence, it'd be nice if HC3 didn't rely on deus ex machina at the end. With HC1 it basically came out of nowhere, the minor set up at the start was used to start the corruption and that's it for the rest of the game right up to the very end. That was a definite and obvious flaw. With HC2 there's a small trail of breadcrumbs laid out but the endings still largely rely on the machinations of deities to get Noah to where he needs to go. Personally I'm hoping for as little "gods" as possible.

Reactions: iCrown24

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Even if Leto doesn't necessarily exercise his revenge from his own power and intelligence, it'd be nice if HC3 didn't rely on deus ex machina at the end. With HC1 it basically came out of nowhere, the minor set up at the start was used to start the corruption and that's it for the rest of the game right up to the very end. That was a definite and obvious flaw. With HC2 there's a small trail of breadcrumbs laid out but the endings still largely rely on the machinations of deities to get Noah to where he needs to go. Personally I'm hoping for as little "gods" as possible.
From what I understood from the game, Leto has not had contact (yet) with any kind of demon or powerful entity that can help him in the final revenge. The entity seen during the dream sequence is just a representation of his doubts and worries about the girls (implying that he is quicker to understand what is going on around him).

I also agree that Leto takes his revenge using his own cunning and intelligence, but it's a bit difficult because the antagonists (and also the ones in the previous games) had power to back up their plans, if I remember correctly in HC1 it was the monsters and demons, and in HC2 I think it was a potion and a web of power, although I honestly don't remember exactly what it really was xd

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
From what I understood from the game, Leto has not had contact (yet) with any kind of demon or powerful entity that can help him in the final revenge. The entity seen during the dream sequence is just a representation of his doubts and worries about the girls (implying that he is quicker to understand what is going on around him).
My biggest worry at the moment is that the story will eventually reveal that Leto's brief contact with whatever the hell that "artifact" was on the ship during the prologue infected him with some kind of evil spirit — which isn't exactly unprecedented, given the reveal in Chapter 2 that Noah had already been touched by one such entity since the day he was born, long before the story even started.

But personally, I think that would be a colossal mistake because Leto seems so much more interesting to me as a protagonist if he is just genuinely struggling with those anxieties on his own without any sort of outside influence trying to manipulate him. And how that would color his potential reaction to the NTR ending, well beyond what we ever got with Noah walking around the village in disguise. From the very first dream sequence that he has of Rose with his two buddies from the brothel, it left me so intrigued by the possibility of Leto having some subconscious fixation. That some small part of him wants to see that happen, because it breaks the sexual tensions and frustrations that he feels with them without the guilt of doing it himself because he's suffering from a massive Madonna-whore complex.

Also, with all of the Revenge ending chat... I know N_taii has very casually mentioned the possibility of two different NTR endings — one with the girls being exclusive to each antagonist, and another that is more focused on them being "shared" around with other characters — but hasn't made any solid commitments to it because that obviously seems like a pretty significant branch to develop. If that winds up not panning out, I just hope that Chapter 3's version of the Revenge ending might at least dabble in that territory more than with the mostly harem-centric one from Chapter 2, where it was really just Aywin (lucky for me, she was my favorite character by far!) and a couple of the C-list side characters.

lkjhgfdfghjkl

Jul 1, 2021
My biggest worry at the moment is that the story will eventually reveal that Leto's brief contact with whatever the hell that "artifact" was on the ship during the prologue infected him with some kind of evil spirit
The antagonists are searching for but can't find the artifact Leto touched while corrupting every1 important to him, right? At this point it would be weirder if everything wasn't linked in some way

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
My biggest worry at the moment is that the story will eventually reveal that Leto's brief contact with whatever the hell that "artifact" was on the ship during the prologue infected him with some kind of evil spirit — which isn't exactly unprecedented, given the reveal in Chapter 2 that Noah had already been touched by one such entity since the day he was born, long before the story even started.

But personally, I think that would be a colossal mistake because Leto seems so much more interesting to me as a protagonist if he is just genuinely struggling with those anxieties on his own without any sort of outside influence trying to manipulate him. And how that would color his potential reaction to the NTR ending, well beyond what we ever got with Noah walking around the village in disguise. From the very first dream sequence that he has of Rose with his two buddies from the brothel, it left me so intrigued by the possibility of Leto having some subconscious fixation. That some small part of him wants to see that happen, because it breaks the sexual tensions and frustrations that he feels with them without the guilt of doing it himself because he's suffering from a massive Madonna-whore complex.

Also, with all of the Revenge ending chat... I know N_taii has very casually mentioned the possibility of two different NTR endings — one with the girls being exclusive to each antagonist, and another that is more focused on them being "shared" around with other characters — but hasn't made any solid commitments to it because that obviously seems like a pretty significant branch to develop. If that winds up not panning out, I just hope that Chapter 3's version of the Revenge ending might at least dabble in that territory more than with the mostly harem-centric one from Chapter 2, where it was really just Aywin (lucky for me, she was my favorite character by far!) and a couple of the C-list side characters.

I see, I think the option of making two NTR endings is a good idea, but it's also not a thing to demand more from N_taii since the creation of the game takes time and it could be a bit difficult to have to make another different NTR route since other scenes, dialogues, events, etc. would have to be added. Personally I think it could be a lot of work, although I would like to see the girls with other antagonists, for example Rose with Brutus and Cyanna with the duke, but this could easily be solved by making a scene and not necessarily an ending.

I honestly didn't remember that part of the prologue, like you I hope that doesn't mean that Leto will establish contact with a being or an entity that gives him power, as I said as far as I understand what is seen during the dream sequence is only the manifestation of his doubts and worries with the girls.

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
I see, I think the option of making two NTR endings is a good idea, but it's also not a thing to demand more from N_taii since the creation of the game takes time and it could be a bit difficult to have to make another different NTR route since other scenes, dialogues, events, etc. would have to be added.
Oh, without a doubt. The idea of suggesting that as a solution would be unthinkable for me if N_taii hadn't been the one to bring up the possibility, because it seems like it would be far too ambitious . And even then, as hopeful as I am, part of me is just waiting to hear the bad news of it being scrapped for that reason.

Which is a real shame, because I am such a big fan of that more widespread NTR, but it seems controversial enough that I'm almost certain that the safer bet would be to just stick with each antagonist corrupting their specific girl.

I honestly didn't remember that part of the prologue, like you I hope that doesn't mean that Leto will establish contact with a being or an entity that gives him power, as I said as far as I understand what is seen during the dream sequence is only the manifestation of his doubts and worries with the girls.
It's near the very beginning, where Leto explores the boat and as soon as he stumbles onto some mysterious box (which you later learn is what the cult wants to find), the ship sinks and he washes up on shore.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Oh, without a doubt. The idea of suggesting that as a solution would be unthinkable for me if N_taii hadn't been the one to bring up the possibility, because it seems like it would be far too ambitious . And even then, as hopeful as I am, part of me is just waiting to hear the bad news of it being scrapped for that reason.

Which is a real shame, because I am such a big fan of that more widespread NTR, but it seems controversial enough that I'm almost certain that the safer bet would be to just stick with each antagonist corrupting their specific girl.
I'm also discarding the idea of 2 NTR endings just because of how difficult it might be to implement another route in the game just to get to each of the two endings.

However you can't rule out implementing scenes where the girls are with other of the antagonists or with other men, in the previous games there are some events where the girls have sex with other characters that are not their main antagonist. For example, in HC2 there is a scene of Aywin with two soldiers, and where Celis is with Zeno.

I think in HC1 there are also some scenes like that, but I honestly don't remember xd. I sincerely hope that for HC3 at least there will be a scene of each girl with another man other than her antagonists.

P.S: I think for now the only one who has that option is Lily, since N_taii himself confirmed that even if Lily is with the owner of the magic store (I can't remember his name, sorry xd) that doesn't mean that the owner of the bar (I can't remember his name either XD) won't make his move. At least I understood that by that he means he will do something with Lily.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
A fuck pile NTR ending probably wouldn't make much sense. It would work with Rose and Cyanna being potentially traded back and forth by Brutus and the Duke, but Lily and Haylen's "partners", for lack of a better term, are a random shop owner and a low level town guard grunt. The requirements for all four to come together would be difficult to fulfill without things feeling extremely contrived unless it relies on the women to bring everyone together and at that point it's less NTR and just more them being sluts. Which, while possible, would make things less interesting. Maybe the Duke learns of the four women who are important in Leto's life and takes the extra step to ruin his life but that would feel quite contrived.

Were I writing the endings it would probably go one of two ways in terms of NTR. Either the Duke gets everything or the women all remain with their respective partners. The Duke is clearly egotistical and power mad, he's the kind of Saturday morning cartoon villain that would turn on his allies to have everything for himself, it wouldn't take much to have him turn on Brutus at the very end to ensure there are no threats to his power, which would bring Cyanna under his power, and then at that stage he should be aware of Leto's opposition at which point he also disposes of the magic shop owner and the guard pestering Haylen. Part of Leto's defeat would involve witnessing the Duke having an orgy with all of the women. With the other ending it would just focus on Leto turning to each of the women for help only for them to turn them down because of that good dick they're getting.

Honestly I kind of want one of the endings to be a netori ending. At the start of the main story once the opening is complete we're treated to Lily and Cyanna waking Leto up. Lily's dialogue indicates that Leto is packing heat, I believe she specifically refers to the outline of Leto's dick in his boxers as a banana, which would indicate that he either had morning wood and it's huge or he didn't and it was still huge. Having the good ending be Leto going to the women one by one using his dick to turn them back to his side would be hilarious and kind of awesome. It'd be a great power trip for the NTR hating crowd.

Last edited:

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
When update 6 release??
That depends,
If you're on his Patreon paying for the game: Anywhere between the 18th and the 20th of May. (only a few days)
If you're only playing the free version that's on F95: Anywhere between the 23rd and the 25th of June. (more than a month)
But on the bright side, Update 5 will be released tomorrow for free.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Basically it'll go one of two ways. Either one of N_Taii's patreon supporters will leak it, which in that could happen as early as the 18-20th as mentioned but is far more likely to happen when the lower tiers get it which would be five days after it releases plus a day or two. So in the case of it being leaked any time between the 18th and end of the month. If no one leaks it then update six will drop to the public a month after update six dropped for the $5 patreon supporters. So you're looking at anywhere from around 12 days to 43.

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
Basically it'll go one of two ways. Either one of N_Taii's patreon supporters will leak it, which in that could happen as early as the 18-20th as mentioned but is far more likely to happen when the lower tiers get it which would be five days after it releases plus a day or two. So in the case of it being leaked any time between the 18th and end of the month. If no one leaks it then update six will drop to the public a month after update six dropped for the $5 patreon supporters. So you're looking at anywhere from around 12 days to 43.
Let's...not do that, the previous 3 Updates were all leaked one way or another, if this goes on sooner or later people who are only patrons because they want to get their hands on the game as soon as possible are gonna stop paying for the game and it's gonna hurt the creator.

Reactions: Miss Y

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Let's...not do that, the previous 3 Updates were all leaked one way or another, if this goes on sooner or later people who are only patrons because they want to get their hands on the game as soon as possible are gonna stop paying for the game and it's gonna hurt the creator.
Not do what? Leak it? You don't need to tell me that, but answering a question does no harm. It doesn't take much time to notice that the leaks happen, explaining that it could be anywhere between two to five weeks does no harm.

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes