RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 13] [N_taii]

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Proof Of Life #230: That Jazon Guy Needs To Keep His Hands To Himself

Heya guys and gals, how are you doing in this fine morning/afternoon/evening? I'm here to bring you the first PoL in two weeks, and also the first one since the last update dropped : )

So, I'll keep this simple, because I've just finished a long working session, and I don't have a whole lot to say quite yet.

Lastly, my time's been split between two things: handing out commissions, and obviously working on the new Haylen quest. I've done quite a bit of progress already: one small scene (which you can see a sneak-peek of in the screenshot), followed by a much bigger scene that I just finished yesterday. I still need to test it though. As for the commissions, a whole lot of HaylenxJazon, and also a new full body illustration for Lily. I was so busy last update, I didn't have time to think about it.

As for the new quest's layout, it'll be a bit more simplistic this time, with barely any new maps, some more emphasis on the bonds between Haylen, Leto, and Cyanna, a very tormented Haylen, and a scheming Jazon. With the current plan, there should be a bit more emphasis on sex rather than story, with some slice-of-life moments here and there.

That's it for this week! I'll see you again next Monday with more HC3 news!

Thank you for reading, and have a wonderful week!

N_Taii

31c951cdc2a8e7d71e2c274fb08dd28e3f8bb6a8c030f03af3731f5a6c3aed45.jpg

Reactions: JagOvv
4.60 star(s) 31 Votes