RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 13] [N_taii]

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
You also get Fenoxo (Corruption of Champions and Trials in Tainted Space) whose games have a lot of rape (win battle and rape or lose and get raped), who has also already been under scrutiny from Patreon (I think) and is still on there. I wonder how he did it.
Far as I can tell Patreon engages in a "don't ask don't tell" policy. If your game is not overt with the stuff it doesn't allow then it's not going to come looking for it. There was an immediate crackdown on the content when the new rules came into effect and then a few months later they relaxed enforcement. I've seen a handful of games where the incest is not obscured behind the landlady, tenant, and roommate nonsense or don't require the player to choose the obviously intended relationship manually. Smaller projects with more dedicated fans get away with their content. Like you could probably get away with Cynna actually being Leto's sister so long as no one ratted on you. Not that I'm suggesting that you do, though.

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
Proper incest is unlikely since Patreon has rules against it, but it also has rules against rape and that didn't stop the maid storyline in HC1 and the high elf woman in HC2.
maybe like some separate patch for incest? is that allowed?

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
I feel like one of the biggest "what the fuck" examples of Patreon's guidelines would have to be , which has somehow managed to survive on there for like six years now despite the fact that it prominently features underage characters and the entire plot hinges on magical brainwashing. Not to mention with the developer basically ghosting for two years before coming back pretty recently to start working on it again, I have to assume that at least some disgruntled fans would've reported his Patreon for that out of spite during that time.

There is also , a game that is just filled to the brim with nonconsensual encounters and does nothing to hide that fact with the preview images that they post.

Moral of the story: Patreon's content policy is fickle and completely unpredictable.

Reactions: abgazil and Comiies

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
maybe like some separate patch for incest? is that allowed?
That does happen a lot, or there will be an "unofficial" patch that restores things to exactly as they were before the rule change.

Somebody will download a new update here?
Or you could wait until next month since the leak last month caused N_Taii's patreon pledges to drop by 20%.

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
Or you could wait until next month since the leak last month caused N_Taii's patreon pledges to drop by 20%.
lmaooo, 20% is huge, sad that n_taii doesnt have a hugggeee(top 1%) patreon following, cause he surely does deserve it, i may be biased dont quote me on it.

Reactions: NTR_Connoisseur

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
I knew these games were good. I knew it already but, I like to wait till they are done with development before I try them. This one's setting really called to me though so I decided to take a peak at the game... boy do I wish I hadn't.

This is like opening Pandora's Box or taking a bite of the fruit of knowledge. I need to wait till it's done. I NEED to. But, holy shit it's ridiculously good. Props to you N_taii. I can't praise it enough.

That said, I now will resume bashing my head into the wall so I can attempt to forget the forbidden knowledge I've attained. :LOL:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I knew these games were good. I knew it already but, I like to wait till they are done with development before I try them. This one's setting really called to me though so I decided to take a peak at the game... boy do I wish I hadn't.

This is like opening Pandora's Box or taking a bite of the fruit of knowledge. I need to wait till it's done. I NEED to. But, holy shit it's ridiculously good. Props to you N_taii. I can't praise it enough.

That said, I now will resume bashing my head into the wall so I can attempt to forget the forbidden knowledge I've attained. :LOL:
Nah, man, embrace the cuckening. This is the kind of shit that needs to see active support throughout development.

Saikouren

Jun 21, 2018
Cant wait for the release for 5$ subs .. 5days feels like years lol.
Honestly this game is the only one i cant wait for each release, this means it is a really good game to me.
Any info on what is the extra scene on update 5 6 and 7? Gotta re up my sub tier if those scenes are super good

Reactions: abgazil

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
Cant wait for the release for 5$ subs .. 5days feels like years lol.
Honestly this game is the only one i cant wait for each release, this means it is a really good game to me.
Any info on what is the extra scene on update 5 6 and 7? Gotta re up my sub tier if those scenes are super good

1688404049988.png

Boy do i got great news for you, it's been out for hours now, it was out hours before you posted your comment even.

Reactions: Saikouren

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
As of Update 7 I can finally confirm that Rose corruption is the best out of any of the girls of HC by a million miles.
I've known that ever since it was revealed that Lily's antagonist will be Nezar and that her route will include BDSM. Even if you're not a fan of the "ugly bastard" type of NTR, Rose's corruption is just SOOO much better than any of the other girl's.

Reactions: LordFrz and Miss Y

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Rose's corruption is going great, as I know some people here have to wait a month to play the update I won't make spoilers about the scenes. But I hope Rose will consider accepting the proposal made by our friend.

Also Cyanna's scene gives me hope that we might see her wearing the prostitutes' outfit. Come on Ulrod (and of course N_taii), make it happen!

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Cyanna's content was absolutely ridiculous this month. Ignoring the fact that the part where Ulrod picked her up looked more like he was about to deliver a tombstone piledriver to her, the dress looks completely out of place. I know that's kind of the point since it's a way for Ulrod to sexually harass her, but the level to which it goes to is ridiculous. "My armor makes it kind of hard to tit fuck you." "Sweet, so I'm going to put you into a low cut skirt that makes you look like a clown when put up next to all of the other people in your military police unit." I feel like this level of change came waaaaay too early, like there should have been a version in between this and her original outfit that focused more on the fact that it's simply low cut. Rose's new outfit makes sense, Cyanna's doesn't.

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes