RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 15] [N_taii]

4.50 star(s) 37 Votes

Liltia1022

Feb 25, 2022
Have you played HC1 and 2? If you have then you know that sooner or later Rose will prioritize the pleasure provided by sex with the duke over Leto. It could be at an important moment where he needs her help, it could be when he finally discovers the duke's conspiracy and she does not believe him because he lacks key proof, or it could be any number of things. Something will happen that causes a break between them and Rose will have to choose and a loss of faith in Leto feels all but inevitable. If N_Taii really wants to change things up Rose could turn heel on Leto instead of just being won over by the duke's dick.

Finally got around to finishing the most recent patreon update... spoilers below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lust is too strong over love...poor leto,also i hate cyanna for preventing Rose having sex with Leto....it seems Rose is going to falls for duke soon...i wonder is she going to married duke now or is she still going to married leto since duke has a plan for her it seems and keeps setting up rose with leto ever since rose parents has died...hmmm

Aug 13, 2024
Would be glorious if we saw Rose get married to the Duke as part of the main story and not as an ending. It fits the vibe of royalty being forced into a tactical marriage to keep the realm stable. Can you imagine Leto being the ringbearers, seeing Rose in a beautiful wedding gown... Only to get married to the Duke, a man decades older than her?

He might even be standing guard outside their bedroom that night.

It would provide quite the incentive for Leto to take action and save her, too.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Would be glorious if we saw Rose get married to the Duke as part of the main story and not as an ending. It fits the vibe of royalty being forced into a tactical marriage to keep the realm stable. Can you imagine Leto being the ringbearers, seeing Rose in a beautiful wedding gown... Only to get married to the Duke, a man decades older than her?

He might even be standing guard outside their bedroom that night.

It would provide quite the incentive for Leto to take action and save her, too.
Jesus Christ, I swear to God y'all are absolutely sadistic. Rose betraying Leto to ride dick is one thing, but marrying the duke, forcing Leto and be in the wedding, and forcing him to guard the wedding suite? That is just abject cruelty.

Goriel

Aug 8, 2022
I think idea of a political marriage between Rose and the Duke being brought up is a good idea, if anything to put a clock on Leto and the other forces in the plot to make a move before the Duke becomes the rightful king and gets to really rule the kingdom.

The ntr aside, its a good plot and political development.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Oh, it makes sense from a potential route to the crown for the duke, but forcing Leto to be a part of the proceedings would be eeeevil. As much as I may enjoy a good NTR story, I feel like that might be too much for me. :p

God, I can picture it... Rose and the duke agree to get married for the sake of the kingdom, Leto is under the impression that it's a sham marriage and Rose is still with him. He fulfill his part of the proceedings and he's expecting to find Rose after the wedding to talk. He can't find her, Rose and the duke are late to the reception so Leto goes to find them to make sure they're okay. He enters the duke's mansion to find a trail of Rose's wedding attire leading to the duke's bedchambers, arrives at the door just in time to hear Rose scream for the duke to knock her up.

Oof.

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
Oh, it makes sense from a potential route to the crown for the duke, but forcing Leto to be a part of the proceedings would be eeeevil. As much as I may enjoy a good NTR story, I feel like that might be too much for me. :p

God, I can picture it... Rose and the duke agree to get married for the sake of the kingdom, Leto is under the impression that it's a sham marriage and Rose is still with him. He fulfill his part of the proceedings and he's expecting to find Rose after the wedding to talk. He can't find her, Rose and the duke are late to the reception so Leto goes to find them to make sure they're okay. He enters the duke's mansion to find a trail of Rose's wedding attire leading to the duke's bedchambers, arrives at the door just in time to hear Rose scream for the duke to knock her up.

Oof.
You just said they're sadistic then make a scenario even more sadistic:KEK:

Reactions: bucefala and Goriel
Aug 13, 2024
I feel like logically it's really the only route to the crown that makes sense in an NTR game.

1) He wants to sit on the throne permanently, rather than acting as a regent for Rose.
2) He has obvious lust for Rose.
3) He has potential love for Rose's mother.
4) The corruption could power the towers for decades.
5) His children would be rightful heirs via blood.

Now, sadistic? Very. But it would be one of the all-time great netorare moments in the entire genre, I think, if the game comes to this shocking climax of Leto watching his girlfriend marry some fat old man for the greater good. I can imagine this sort of twist just being dropped in the next update as a cliffhanger, too.

Imagine if after they get married, Leto has to patrol the castle finishing the final few quests. Rose desperately trying to pretend she's still in love with Leto, despite being made to scream by the Duke's cock. Leto slowly coming to the realisation as Haylen, Cyanna and Lily reassure him that Rose only married the Duke for political purposes. She would never bounce on his cock routinely.

I mean, I feel there's an entire act of the story that could focus around Rose being forcibly married to the Duke- If the creator is bold enough to take that risk.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
You just said they're sadistic then make a scenario even more sadistic:KEK:
I make absolutely no denials of my own sadistic tendencies, I just don't typically indulge them unless I'm prompted to. I'm genuinely curious about how N_Taii is going to reveal what's going on to Leto and I'd be lying if I said I didn't want it to be a big, dramatic, painful reveal.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017

Oof.
I feel like logically it's really the only route to the crown that makes sense in an NTR game.

1) He wants to sit on the throne permanently, rather than acting as a regent for Rose.
2) He has obvious lust for Rose.
3) He has potential love for Rose's mother.
4) The corruption could power the towers for decades.
5) His children would be rightful heirs via blood.

Now, sadistic? Very. But it would be one of the all-time great netorare moments in the entire genre, I think, if the game comes to this shocking climax of Leto watching his girlfriend marry some fat old man for the greater good. I can imagine this sort of twist just being dropped in the next update as a cliffhanger, too.

Imagine if after they get married, Leto has to patrol the castle finishing the final few quests. Rose desperately trying to pretend she's still in love with Leto, despite being made to scream by the Duke's cock. Leto slowly coming to the realisation as Haylen, Cyanna and Lily reassure him that Rose only married the Duke for political purposes. She would never bounce on his cock routinely.

I mean, I feel there's an entire act of the story that could focus around Rose being forcibly married to the Duke- If the creator is bold enough to take that risk.

Yea I can see part of me liking this ending scenario.
But only if there is other possibilities for a "NTR ending" as well. Like less extreme ones.

Im personally very hidden-cheating oriented. I dont mind the "discover it at the end and despair" kind of end, but my ideal storyline features this being teased out to the max where the "realization" is delayed to the utmost and only at the very very end you "find out", maybe even with an actual decision to "go and find out" or to basically deceive yourself and and close your eyes in front of the truth.

So I dont think wedding day should be the discovery, it would be after the "official" (in Letos eyes "sham") "honeymoon", maybe even with Leto being a personal guard for the "pretend honeymoon" and always being in the vicinity of some major hot scenes happening while always at the very edge of discovering it (maybe even giving the player a choice to become suspicious leading to eventual discovery or to be more oblivious leading to not discovering it).

That being said I hope we can maybe even have that before such an end. Duke being on "state official business trip" with Rose to make sure the realm is doing good, being there in official capacity for the people traveling by carriage and whatnot and Leto being present as guard with daytime quickies and sex in the cart, nightttime sex in the tent and exposure in the woods or at an Inn at a town they visit. Etc, etc.

But yea, ultimately, as far as endings go, I also hope there is a chance somewhere in there for Leto to get a bittersweet ending where he cant save the girls but finds a way to deal with it, maybe even finds someone for himself down the line that was not involved in the story (none of the 4 girls). It still keeps up that feeling of the NTR and the loss but gives Leto and end where he can settle and heal. Which I like as one possible outcome. Settle in another kingdom, or move to a village as a commander of a fortress and meet a girl, get a family. Might not be much but it feels almmost better to me than "revenge". Cause for me there has just been nothing in the story to make Leto be the kind of character who would "flip" and become this heartless cruel person who would lash out at people (even if they have wronged him). That would almost feel more like Ulrod to me, and we all know how a majority of people here feel about pathetic petty Ulrod. So "getting over it" and making peace almost seems like a better "revenge" to me than sticking it to the girls by treating them like sluts or making them pay or making the antagonists "pay" in some way involving the girls. Though I have to add that such an ending (settling down, being mildly succesful, healing) could be accompanied by Leto actually managing to at least prevent the worst-case scenario of the Duke's plans. Like being able to make sure the kingdom itself is not ruled by a tyrant or suffering (at least long term, its ok if there is a phase of "The Duke's Rule" or whatever.

Kind of in the vein of "Leto lost everything, but his time will come" and then we have a timeskip where he had been healing, had success with things here and there, maybe found someone, and then "it is time" and he manages to become the hero of the Kingdom as he always had the potential to be.

Because for me one thing that lifts Leto apart from the previous HC protagonists is that he actually is capable and a real hero archetype on a surface level. Which I really like. I feel not every NTR protagonist needs to be a pathetic piece of crap. Flawed ? Yes. But with potential, I like that.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Yea I can see part of me liking this ending scenario.
But only if there is other possibilities for a "NTR ending" as well. Like less extreme ones.

Im personally very hidden-cheating oriented. I dont mind the "discover it at the end and despair" kind of end, but my ideal storyline features this being teased out to the max where the "realization" is delayed to the utmost and only at the very very end you "find out", maybe even with an actual decision to "go and find out" or to basically deceive yourself and and close your eyes in front of the truth.

So I dont think wedding day should be the discovery, it would be after the "official" (in Letos eyes "sham") "honeymoon", maybe even with Leto being a personal guard for the "pretend honeymoon" and always being in the vicinity of some major hot scenes happening while always at the very edge of discovering it (maybe even giving the player a choice to become suspicious leading to eventual discovery or to be more oblivious leading to not discovering it).

That being said I hope we can maybe even have that before such an end. Duke being on "state official business trip" with Rose to make sure the realm is doing good, being there in official capacity for the people traveling by carriage and whatnot and Leto being present as guard with daytime quickies and sex in the cart, nightttime sex in the tent and exposure in the woods or at an Inn at a town they visit. Etc, etc.

But yea, ultimately, as far as endings go, I also hope there is a chance somewhere in there for Leto to get a bittersweet ending where he cant save the girls but finds a way to deal with it, maybe even finds someone for himself down the line that was not involved in the story (none of the 4 girls). It still keeps up that feeling of the NTR and the loss but gives Leto and end where he can settle and heal. Which I like as one possible outcome. Settle in another kingdom, or move to a village as a commander of a fortress and meet a girl, get a family. Might not be much but it feels almmost better to me than "revenge". Cause for me there has just been nothing in the story to make Leto be the kind of character who would "flip" and become this heartless cruel person who would lash out at people (even if they have wronged him). That would almost feel more like Ulrod to me, and we all know how a majority of people here feel about pathetic petty Ulrod. So "getting over it" and making peace almost seems like a better "revenge" to me than sticking it to the girls by treating them like sluts or making them pay or making the antagonists "pay" in some way involving the girls. Though I have to add that such an ending (settling down, being mildly succesful, healing) could be accompanied by Leto actually managing to at least prevent the worst-case scenario of the Duke's plans. Like being able to make sure the kingdom itself is not ruled by a tyrant or suffering (at least long term, its ok if there is a phase of "The Duke's Rule" or whatever.

Kind of in the vein of "Leto lost everything, but his time will come" and then we have a timeskip where he had been healing, had success with things here and there, maybe found someone, and then "it is time" and he manages to become the hero of the Kingdom as he always had the potential to be.

Because for me one thing that lifts Leto apart from the previous HC protagonists is that he actually is capable and a real hero archetype on a surface level. Which I really like. I feel not every NTR protagonist needs to be a pathetic piece of crap. Flawed ? Yes. But with potential, I like that.
A competent protagonist always makes for better NTR. Always. Especially in a situation where we're playing as that character.

Lyli123

Jun 22, 2024
there is worse kinds of -sexuals
I think it is time for me to come out and say it: I am copesexual. Yes, I am sexually attracted to coping, seething, malding, and the like. Nothing gets me more aroused and ready to go than being told to “cope” by some anonymous user online. The moment I am told to “cope”, it is as though I endure a Pavlovian response where blood immediately rushes to the tip of my cock, and I enter a state of testosterone-fueled horniness with a raging erection. When someone says “cope harder”, I nearly edge myself on impulse; it is impossible to contain my excitement, and all but a simple “seethe” is the only thing stopping me from bursting my thick, white, creamy baby yogurt all over my computer screen. I was once told by someone online “ez cope”, which resulted in the longest-lasting orgasm of my life—approximately 7 minutes of pure, uninterrupted bliss. My dream is to be told to cope, seethe, and mald simultaneously, to achieve true sexual enlightenment. In fact, just discussing this is already giving me a monstrous boner, and I may need to cease my writing to quickly crank one out. Cope. HRRNNGHHH. Seethe. UUUGGHHHHH. MALD. HHNRNRUUGGHHHHHJSHUHH

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
I think it is time for me to come out and say it: I am copesexual. Yes, I am sexually attracted to coping, seething, malding, and the like. Nothing gets me more aroused and ready to go than being told to “cope” by some anonymous user online. The moment I am told to “cope”, it is as though I endure a Pavlovian response where blood immediately rushes to the tip of my cock, and I enter a state of testosterone-fueled horniness with a raging erection. When someone says “cope harder”, I nearly edge myself on impulse; it is impossible to contain my excitement, and all but a simple “seethe” is the only thing stopping me from bursting my thick, white, creamy baby yogurt all over my computer screen. I was once told by someone online “ez cope”, which resulted in the longest-lasting orgasm of my life—approximately 7 minutes of pure, uninterrupted bliss. My dream is to be told to cope, seethe, and mald simultaneously, to achieve true sexual enlightenment. In fact, just discussing this is already giving me a monstrous boner, and I may need to cease my writing to quickly crank one out. Cope. HRRNNGHHH. Seethe. UUUGGHHHHH. MALD. HHNRNRUUGGHHHHHJSHUHH
cope, seethe, mald

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Oh man the girls getting nailed while Leto is away has been scenario I've been wanting since the 1st time he went away. Kinda hyped for the next update.
I'm interested to see how off the rails things get without him there. If Rose isn't at least turned onto anal or creampies I will be surprised.

4.50 star(s) 37 Votes