RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 15] [N_taii]

4.50 star(s) 37 Votes

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
That's surprising, because HC1's MC was only used for moving the map around, I don't remember a single personality trait in him.
I mean, there is a whole letter from him in the non ntr ending, talking about his fate and emotions. And you can infer from the dialogue with the god that presents the choice before the endings what he says, that he doesnt buy his story so simply, he challenges him. Him talking with the woodcutter and giving him advice also humanized him in my eyes. But yeah, his personality is definetly minimal. I am biased, I just cant not empathize with silent protags. Them talking only in speech bubbles is so sweet to me :)). Though with Leto having some more inner monologue, I feel conflicted, as Id like to hear his thoughts and what he says to others more. He sound like a cool guy.

Oct 17, 2017
Ah, I can see where this is going
View attachment 3993901
Still wishing Melve can come back and talk with Rose when she moonlights as a street whore again :love:

EDIT: Maybe the street whore scenes can be their own side quest or DLC. Rose could get that itch to play a hooker again, so she goes and seeks out Leto and pesters him, asking him if there's anything she can do to help him. There's like a civilian who asks Leto for help and Rose seizes that opportunity to be Leto's partner again. And wouldn't you know it: she suggests playing the part of the pimp and the hooker again!

Last edited:
Reactions: Rover55 and kootas

kootas

Oct 24, 2021
Still wishing Melve can come back and talk with Rose when she moonlights as a street whore again :love:

EDIT: Maybe the street whore scenes can be their own side quest or DLC. Rose could get that itch to play a hooker again, so she goes and seeks out Leto and pesters him, asking him if there's anything she can do to help him. There's like a civilian who asks Leto for help and Rose seizes that opportunity to be Leto's partner again. And wouldn't you know it: she suggests playing the part of the pimp and the hooker again!
Her playing as street whore was so exciting for me, I wish there would be more

Liltia1022

Feb 25, 2022
Her playing as street whore was so exciting for me, I wish there would be more
This probably look very bad for a princess to becoming a prostitute/whore,imagine all this time the daughter who rule your country is nothing but a slut who cant live without cocks and all the men who know her secret will probably take advantage of her
i feel like the ending of this game is probably gonna number 1 live your whole life as duke wife/slut/slave being pregnant
or she gonna live her life as the country cum dumpster and everyday fuck with every men...gets pregnant and dont even know who the father is
Rose a princess being a prostitute/whore is exciting to me but at the same time gonna feel very shameful for her
such as a life of a princess...

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: plauge doctor

Liltia1022

Feb 25, 2022
hehe if she had any shame we wouldn't even have a plot
true but she does feel shameful sometimes,u know i am angry at cyanna for interrupting rose when she tries to suck or at least tries to fuck with Leto but nooo cyanna has to be a cockblock and prevents her from doing it...not only that she also slaps her and that makes Rose goes to duke after that
the plot is so stupid sometimes,cyanna for a girl who claims to love leto and cheats on him...despite all of that she also prevent Rose to fuk him...makes me very angry......cyanna has no claim over leto when she is doing this

Last edited:
Reactions: bucefala

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
The law about execution for making contact with the god was real though, if I remember correctly, that wasnt a ruse. So at that point, what choice does she have? Of course, for such an old deity, she should have done differently. Kill the antagonist on the spot for example, or fight for Casio's innocence in front of the authorities that handle stuff like this, but this wasnt a dumb cow being incredibly stupid, like in a lot of ntr. The demon talking actually meant Casio's death.

The butler shit I didnt like either, but it's not so bad as to ruin it.

And the personality part, I dunno. I felt a lot of conflict in his mind whenever things would go bad, maybe that was projecting, but I never felt he was a blank canvas. Noah was definetly an improvement, but sometimes and MC being silent makes you pay more attention to his actions, infer what he said and his attitude based on the other's reactions. I liked both Noah and Casio as characters, not as self inserts I think.
You are correct in that the threat of the law was not a ruse, but there was no way the government would swoop in on a valkyrie's home to arrest someone important to her. The impression HC1 gives of Eleonora's combat capabilities is that she's essentially a one woman army, there's no way they could have realistically actually come to arrest him unless she was willing to give Casio up. I'm fairly certain the demon flat out says he has no intention of betraying his secrets to the proper authorities since it would endanger his plans. It may be a threat based on a realistic outcome but it was an empty threat and Eleonora should have known that if she was even a tenth as competent as we're told she is, which does make her an average NTR idiot.

The problem with Casio is that there wasn't all that much to infer. The only thing you can really infer about him is that he's naive to a fault, extremely stupid, and very uptight. Which does not amount to much since he's such a blank slate that all he really does most of the time is stand there while his loved ones moan, groan, and bone behind a closed door. Casio requires nigh impossible suspension of disbelief for me because of how little he reacts to things that should have had him instantly suspicious. If Noa starts to figure things out too late to actually save the day then Casio starts to figure things out after the day is already lost. Which makes it very hard to take him seriously or pity him.

Anywho, even though I know we'll probably be waiting an extra two or three weeks for the next update, I'm really looking forward to getting back to the main story of HC3. These detours into mirrorverse WoW and the local nunnery have really sapped the momentum for me, I still haven't finished Haylen's new content.

Rover55

Aug 12, 2017
the plot is so stupid sometimes,cyanna for a girl who claims to love leto and cheats on him...despite all of that she also prevent Rose to fuk him...makes me very angry......cyanna has no claim over leto when she is doing this
Well, some people are like that in real life

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Cyanna is a hypocrite like most people are. She says one thing, does another, does one thing, says another. The fact that she's so doggedly protective of Leto is odd but nothing too crazy. You could probably connect her anger and heightened jealousy towards Rose in recent updates to her guilt over "betraying" Leto by having sex with Ulrod. I would also say that Ulrod's constant verbal, emotional, and sexual abuse of Cyanna has her lashing out and her friends and family because her self respect and confidence have been shattered. Cyanna takes her self loathing out on Rose because she's jealous that, from her perspective, Rose is enjoying a pure, loving relationship with Leto and to her twisted mind that's just not fair. Cyanna's actions make sense if you look at them from the perspective of a victim of abuse.

Liltia1022

Feb 25, 2022
Cyanna is a hypocrite like most people are. She says one thing, does another, does one thing, says another. The fact that she's so doggedly protective of Leto is odd but nothing too crazy. You could probably connect her anger and heightened jealousy towards Rose in recent updates to her guilt over "betraying" Leto by having sex with Ulrod. I would also say that Ulrod's constant verbal, emotional, and sexual abuse of Cyanna has her lashing out and her friends and family because her self respect and confidence have been shattered. Cyanna takes her self loathing out on Rose because she's jealous that, from her perspective, Rose is enjoying a pure, loving relationship with Leto and to her twisted mind that's just not fair. Cyanna's actions make sense if you look at them from the perspective of a victim of abuse.
not only that but what she did also helping the duke is wat pissed me more even more,even if she not aware that duke is having sex with Rose behind the scenes...i wonder is she going to discover and saw Duke and Rose having sex in the next upcoming update????i wonder what would she think when she think Rose cheats on Leto while she doesnt know is that she was manipulate and force to by Duke

gordovalor

May 9, 2022
Cyanna takes her self loathing out on Rose because she's jealous that, from her perspective, Rose is enjoying a pure, loving relationship with Leto and to her twisted mind that's just not fair.

In this case, I don't agree with you. Can't someone get angry about having to sacrifice themselves for someone else and then see others enjoying themselves while you're suffering? At least, I'm not a machine of altruism where I give everything for others to enjoy while I receive nothing in return.
But in this case, it's not entirely applicable because she isn't suffering completely, but she does have a point. She wanted to be with Leto and had to swallow her pride, give her body, etc., all to take care of him while the other girl, from her perspective, had everything handed to her without any effort. What's wrong is that she's saying it as if she didn't enjoy anything, because that anger is totally valid if you were suffering the entire time.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
In this case, I don't agree with you. Can't someone get angry about having to sacrifice themselves for someone else and then see others enjoying themselves while you're suffering? At least, I'm not a machine of altruism where I give everything for others to enjoy while I receive nothing in return.
But in this case, it's not entirely applicable because she isn't suffering completely, but she does have a point. She wanted to be with Leto and had to swallow her pride, give her body, etc., all to take care of him while the other girl, from her perspective, had everything handed to her without any effort. What's wrong is that she's saying it as if she didn't enjoy anything, because that anger is totally valid if you were suffering the entire time.
"She isn't suffering completely" What the fuck does that even mean? If she being verbally abused? Yes. Emotionally abused? You betcha. Is she a victim of being coerced into sexual acts? Yes. Is she being guilted by someone she thought died for her? Yeah. Cyanna's suffering is more "complete" than every other character in the game up to this point, and as a relatively young woman she occasionally lashes out. Just like I do, just like you do, just like we all do because we are broken, flawed creatures cursed with the burden of sapience. You can disagree with my views all you want to but try backing them up with actual logic next time.

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2024

When you put it like that, I feel really sorry for Cyanna. At least with Rose, she seems to desire the sexual pleasure she gets from the Duke and his activities. Cyanna, on the other hand, never really feels 'in love' with sex (aside from maybe the last few scenes). It would be interested if she had a similar perspective towards the sex as an addict would towards their substance. It would be nice to have her actively hate Ulrod and despise him, yet never able to turn him away.

Derdort

Jan 12, 2023
does anyone know how to load my current save when i switch to the new update 15???
cause every time i try to load through playing the update version of the game i got 0 save and it forces me to play new game again
In the files there is a "www" folder, in it there is a "save" folder, so you copy the "save" folder and paste it into www.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
When you put it like that, I feel really sorry for Cyanna. At least with Rose, she seems to desire the sexual pleasure she gets from the Duke and his activities. Cyanna, on the other hand, never really feels 'in love' with sex (aside from maybe the last few scenes). It would be interested if she had a similar perspective towards the sex as an addict would towards their substance. It would be nice to have her actively hate Ulrod and despise him, yet never able to turn him away.
There's a dichotomy between the two characters that you have to remember. First, Rose is a willing participant in her activities with the duke whereas Cyanna's defences were battered away by Ulrod's constant pushing, rude behaviour, and his constant guilting. Rose had to choose to have sex with the duke and she has to enjoy or else it's a waste of time and won't charge the peacekeepers. There's also the fact that once the duke gets his rocks off he essentially just slaps Rose on the ass and says "Good work, kiddo." and then has her give him a clean up blowjob and then goes on about his day. Cyanna, on the other hand, is constantly being harrassed by Ulrod who not only wants more than she's giving him but is also her boss and therefore she's under his authority so long as she remains a member of the city guard. Rose's content is more enjoyable because she's not a victim, Cyanna is.

Liltia1022

Feb 25, 2022
There's a dichotomy between the two characters that you have to remember. First, Rose is a willing participant in her activities with the duke whereas Cyanna's defences were battered away by Ulrod's constant pushing, rude behaviour, and his constant guilting. Rose had to choose to have sex with the duke and she has to enjoy or else it's a waste of time and won't charge the peacekeepers. There's also the fact that once the duke gets his rocks off he essentially just slaps Rose on the ass and says "Good work, kiddo." and then has her give him a clean up blowjob and then goes on about his day. Cyanna, on the other hand, is constantly being harrassed by Ulrod who not only wants more than she's giving him but is also her boss and therefore she's under his authority so long as she remains a member of the city guard. Rose's content is more enjoyable because she's not a victim, Cyanna is.
sometime i wonder if Rose is going to break up with Leto since she now enjoys having sex with Duke,and slowly cant live without duke cock now...also she didnt do a single sex with Leto ever since Cyanna cockblock and prevent her from having sex with him,at this point she might as well ditch her boyfriend and have sex with duke for the rest of her life
this is her life now and soon she wont able to love Leto anymore....i still waiting for future updates to see where her story goes

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
sometime i wonder if Rose is going to break up with Leto since she now enjoys having sex with Duke,and slowly cant live without duke cock now...also she didnt do a single sex with Leto ever since Cyanna cockblock and prevent her from having sex with him,at this point she might as well ditch her boyfriend and have sex with duke for the rest of her life
this is her life now and soon she wont able to love Leto anymore....i still waiting for future updates to see where her story goes
Have you played HC1 and 2? If you have then you know that sooner or later Rose will prioritize the pleasure provided by sex with the duke over Leto. It could be at an important moment where he needs her help, it could be when he finally discovers the duke's conspiracy and she does not believe him because he lacks key proof, or it could be any number of things. Something will happen that causes a break between them and Rose will have to choose and a loss of faith in Leto feels all but inevitable. If N_Taii really wants to change things up Rose could turn heel on Leto instead of just being won over by the duke's dick.

Finally got around to finishing the most recent patreon update... spoilers below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 37 Votes