RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 15] [N_taii]

4.50 star(s) 37 Votes
Aug 13, 2024
I agree that the girls should become more corrupted, but as Oriandu said, I'll be disappointed if they end up just becoming degraded whores. NTR and corruption isn't always about complete and utter humiliation, but more so them being drawn away from their key personality traits.

It should invoke a sense of morose regret from the player, seeing what each girl has become from where they started. Not necessarily street-walking hookers who get pissed on by hobos, but a fall from grace in a sense. Specifically, a fall from grace from how Leto views them.

mafuyuchan001

Nov 20, 2023
I agree that the girls should become more corrupted, but as Oriandu said, I'll be disappointed if they end up just becoming degraded whores. NTR and corruption isn't always about complete and utter humiliation, but more so them being drawn away from their key personality traits.

It should invoke a sense of morose regret from the player, seeing what each girl has become from where they started. Not necessarily street-walking hookers who get pissed on by hobos, but a fall from grace in a sense. Specifically, a fall from grace from how Leto views them.
Agree I'll be disappointed if they end up just becoming degraded whores either

Aug 13, 2024
Agree I'll be disappointed if they end up just becoming degraded whores either
I think it's almost more cruel to Leto if the women end up living good lives even after they end up betraying him. Rose becoming a queen, Cyanna still in a high position of power, Lily running the magic artefact shop, Haylen growing her church community...

It's a cruel statement that actually, their lives are better off if they abandon Leto.

mafuyuchan001

Nov 20, 2023
I think it's almost more cruel to Leto if the women end up living good lives even after they end up betraying him. Rose becoming a queen, Cyanna still in a high position of power, Lily running the magic artefact shop, Haylen growing her church community...

It's a cruel statement that actually, their lives are better off if they abandon Leto.
Rose becoming queen and life good with Duke but leto Pressed entire time when they see both happy life

mafuyuchan001

Nov 20, 2023
Sas

Sasuga ntr profesional

Aug 13, 2024
Rose becoming queen and life good with Duke but leto Pressed entire time when they see both happy life
Can you imagine? Leto gets demoted to be a common shmuck in the armed guard, forced to watch the city gates whilst rarely getting to see Rose happily in love with some fat bastard. It would absolutely sting...

Though it feels like it's been a while since we've had some Rose x Leto romance. If the developer is watching, perhaps we can get another cute date at some point. Maybe a cute date with Rose wearing a sluttier outfit, on the Duke's orders.

• Wow
Reactions: mafuyuchan001

mafuyuchan001

Nov 20, 2023
Can you imagine? Leto gets demoted to be a common shmuck in the armed guard, forced to watch the city gates whilst rarely getting to see Rose happily in love with some fat bastard. It would absolutely sting...

Though it feels like it's been a while since we've had some Rose x Leto romance. If the developer is watching, perhaps we can get another cute date at some point. Maybe a cute date with Rose wearing a sluttier outfit, on the Duke's orders.
Crap you make me horny

Liltia1022

Feb 25, 2022
Crap you make me horny
better question is what is duke goal here?is he trying to fuck Rose cum inside make her pregnant and took over the whole kingdom or is he gonna let Rose end up married with Leto and Rose still cheats with Duke everyday behind the scenes and make her pregnant while she still living together with both (mc n duke) them...or is there other motives with duke since last update there is a scene where duke ask ulrod to kill cyanna and he has no problem killing her remind duke that he is very loyal to him....hmmm i am just very curious
i dont mind rose fuk with duke cause it makes me horny sometimes lol but i think the girls are starting to become like a whore when they have no problem having sex with strangers...just without using their vaginal that is

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mafuyuchan001

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Using Rose as the example I would want it to go one of four ways.

1. In the good ending I'd like to see them run away together since the pressures of royalty were a large part of Rose's downfall. The duke uses her feelings of loyalty and duty to her nation to start her down her path of corruption so it makes sense for her to want to escape them.
  2. If there's a "normal" ending I think Rose should be alone. The duke and his conspiracy should be defeated but in the process Rose lost the man she loved, her friends, and what little freedom she had. All Rose has is her duty... and, having taken a few traits from the duke, a staff of large dicked servants who bang her in between their duties.
  3. In the NTR ending she's twisted to the point where she's the "villain" of the ending. The duke is still around and has succeeded in corrupting her to such an extent that she takes pleasure in torturing Leto by forcing him to watch her and the duke have sex. At whatever the key moment in which things go for or against Leto she should choose dick riding over her boyfriend and kind of snap, realizing that watching him suffer in that moment enhances her pleasure.
  4. If there's a revenge ending I'd like to see Rose wind up as disgraced as possible. She's still technically queen but the real power is Leto, who uses her to his satisfaction whenever and wherever he wants to, including publicly.
Rose suffering alone having lost everything she loved and using sex to try and numb the pain is, to me, a far more fitting punishment than having her out on the streets as a whore.

Last edited:

willmirandez

Sep 2, 2020
Unfortunately I don't think you're going to get your wish. Hopefully there's a twist but at this stage it very much feels like we're going to see a redo of HC2's final stages. We've yet to see any malice develop in any of the women, in fact we're pretty deep into the main story and we've yet to really even see the duke's plans develop outside of finding the MacGuffin. So if you want to see an evil ending then it's gonna have to develop quickly. That said the actions of Aywin and Celis were pretty cruel to Noa in HC2. It takes no time for them to lose what little faith they had in him, using his safety as justification to get stuffed repeatedly. While he's having an emotional breakdown they don't stop taking dick to try and care for their son and adoptive brother... they just keep dick riding. That may not be a villainous monologue or an evil scheme, but it instantly makes an uncaring liar out of Celis and an abusive mother out of Aywin.
This is exactly what NTR should be!! Would you, or NTRprofessionalconsumer have any recommendations for games that scratch this kind of NTR itch? HC2 did this to an extent, and I've played A Promise Best Left Unkept which has the main heroine basically lose all feelings for the MC (she even starts to resent/hate the MC & relishes in betraying him time and time again at the end), and a couple more games.

But it seems like not a lot of NTR games go down this betrayal/cruel route, and instead focus on mainly cheating & light cuckolding while the FCs retain like 80% of their feelings for the MC. There isn't much TRUE corruption where the heroines completely abandon their moral compasses against the MC. Any recommendations of games that maximise this cruel/heartbreaking theme of NTR? Any games you'd suggest that give you the familiar NTR pit-in-the-stomach feeling?

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
Great opinions here, but I see it as more cruelty and suffering, all kinds of people taking advantage of his gf while he gets nothing, it's my favorite trope in NTR.
I don't know, isn't it kind of the expected ending? It's too light, it's too much of a normal ending and so on, it's far from cruelty to the player or to Leto.

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
For me I think the possible endings should be these.

- Duke wins: Rose is one of his concubines. By some way, all the girls end up in the dukes harem. Leto is probably in prison, and the other guys dead.

- Duke loses: The duke falls. He seems to truly care for the kingdom, so that dark council or whatever defeats him. Rose is still in charge, and this ending seems like the "good" ending. Rose still goes to the tavern to work as a waitress undercover as a stress reliever. She is "with" Leto. But she secretly gets fucked by Tavros, who just sees her as another cum dump waitress. The other girls are with their respective guys still unknowingly to Leto. Tavros is the big winner, since he is actively fucking all the girls who work at the tavern. (My most hoped for ending)

- Letos Revenge: Leto wins. Leto has taken control after snapping when he learned all the girls in his life were other men's cum dumps. He rules as a tyrant, and uses the girls as sex toys, rose just sucks his dick while he sits on the throne etc. Basically, every hot girl has to submit to him, and anyone who stood in his way is dead.

Bonus if we see the native girls caught and used by the duke, tavors, or leto in the respective ending.

Reactions: JagOvv SmearOvv

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
For me I think the possible endings should be these.

- Duke wins: Rose is one of his concubines. By some way, all the girls end up in the dukes harem. Leto is probably in prison, and the other guys dead.

- Duke loses: The duke falls. He seems to truly care for the kingdom, so that dark council or whatever defeats him. Rose is still in charge, and this ending seems like the "good" ending. Rose still goes to the tavern to work as a waitress undercover as a stress reliever. She is "with" Leto. But she secretly gets fucked by Tavros, who just sees her as another cum dump waitress. The other girls are with their respective guys still unknowingly to Leto. Tavros is the big winner, since he is actively fucking all the girls who work at the tavern. (My most hoped for ending)

- Letos Revenge: Leto wins. Leto has taken control after snapping when he learned all the girls in his life were other men's cum dumps. He rules as a tyrant, and uses the girls as sex toys, rose just sucks his dick while he sits on the throne etc. Basically, every hot girl has to submit to him, and anyone who stood in his way is dead.

Bonus if we see the native girls caught and used by the duke, tavors, or leto in the respective ending.
Of all people... why Tavros? Everything we know about him indicates that he's probably the biggest shit heel in the game. Everyone else has some measure of redeeming qualities. The duke represents order and control and, even if ultimately it serves his own interests, he does appear to genuinely care about protecting the citizenry, Ulrod is presented as an effective military commander (even if I don't actually believe he is), the magic shop owner is a successful businessman and before sex became involved he was clearly interested in helping Lily improve herself and her lot in life, and Jazon may be flighty and irresponsible... but he's a kid and he does occasionally make an effort to improve himself, but Tavros? The man is an unrepentant asshole who does nothing but lean on the young women who work for him, pressure them into sex, and attempt to sexually assault the ones who show any resistance to going for a spin on his dick. The man is pure scum, he's a pile of detritus in the vague shape of a person. Why should he be the one who reaps the reward? Like I get that this is NTR, but I just find it weird to be rooting for him of all characters.

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
Any idea when Update 15 will become public, guys?
Probably between the 25th and 30th of next month? I forget if it comes out one month after the very first release, or the standard $5 one. But somewhere in that general ballpark, because it only just came out on Patreon.

Reactions: Altair1

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
It dropped on Saturday, so it should be out on the 24th of September, however N_Taii has been releasing them a little early for the last update or two if it doesn't leak. With that said he's moving from Japan back to western Europe next month so it's possible things might not be to their usual schedule.

Reactions: Altair1

LordM

Sep 19, 2018
Was pretty disappointed and immediately dropped this one when I found out the main cucker is an oji-san. Also didn't like that the side girls are only a part of the side quests once again instead of being incorporated into the main story in some capacity. It really just doesn't feel like NTR to me when the MC isn't actively a part of their storyline.

Unfortunately, this whole series kinda fell short of my expectations. I was very excited to try it when I heard it was inspired by NTRPG, but sadly I don't think the author truly captured what made those games so good. I still think NTRPG is vastly superior and remains the gold standard for these types of games.

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
Was pretty disappointed and immediately dropped this one when I found out the main cucker is an oji-san. Also didn't like that the side girls are only a part of the side quests once again instead of being incorporated into the main story in some capacity. It really just doesn't feel like NTR to me when the MC isn't actively a part of their storyline.

Unfortunately, this whole series kinda fell short of my expectations. I was very excited to try it when I heard it was inspired by NTRPG, but sadly I don't think the author truly captured what made those games so good. I still think NTRPG is vastly superior and remains the gold standard for these types of games.
I have to disagree, all the girl in NTRPG2 were literally whores, other than the sister. And NTRPG1 the girl is also pretty much instantly a slut. They are good, but the corruption is just way too fast for me. I dropped NTRPG pretty fast so maybe it got better as it progressed. And NTRPG2 I didn't really care about the main girl. The sisters corruption was great, but the story was mainly about the main girl who was a prostitute from the start. The best girl in that game was the feisty female guard, but she was only in a few scenes. You also had a few girls who had nothing to do with the MC. The nanny and the kids she watched, the other whores with the big dicked friend, etc.

I think HC games have been better than NTRPG series overall personally.

Reactions: bucefala

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017

Weeeeeeeb.

Also, you gave up before it goes anywhere. Whatever opinion you might think you have is completely without value.

4.50 star(s) 37 Votes