RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 15] [N_taii]

4.50 star(s) 37 Votes

BBC King

May 8, 2021
It would be stupid of Rose, yes, and her people will suffer for their whore princess when they're not busting in her. What's wrong with depicting that? Nobody can handle Bad Ends anymore. :WutFace:
Funny enough, that is pretty much the exact ending to this great hentai lol. Princess becomes the town slut and her kingdom gets taken over by the people who got her hooked on cock.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Bro you sound like you can't handle scenes with the purpose of making you CUM. Is your media literacy making you ashamed of CUMMING? :KEK::KEK:
And you sound like you failed the third grade. Are we done or are you going to continue acting like a child?

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
look there is bad end and then there is ..... stupid end.
It's not stupid, but it's not this game's vibe. It's not the same ntr if everyone gets herl but if your boss/ more dominant peer steals her, changes her and keeps her to himself, it's more insecurity and jealousy inducing. Whilst in the everyone's whore case, she's just a whore, she wasnt stolen by better attributes. You could be the best and still not win.

I havent gotten to the villager whoring, but I think it's going to be hot as hell, and also make senes as long as she's lended for political power/ he still fucke her the best by a mile, basically people digging their own grave. But dont worry, we know our dev, you know corruption is going to stay villain specific,, just enjoy the ride.

haruyu97

Jan 8, 2024
So I've actually reached the current end of the game (until the next update) and I gotta say... I hope this isn't going the way I slightly fear it is.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One of the gripes I had with Henteria 2 was, after Auntie and Celis turned into cockhungry sluts, they were nothing more than stupidly moaning sex dolls, just saying "yes" and "great" and "as you wish", while being railed.
At that point, the game just combined the sex scenes with the actual plot and it didn't work - at least for the excitement. It was just watching two villains fuck the girls, while they were discussing the political future, because there was no need to tame the girls anymore. It just ceased to be hot.
And I really hope, this isn't gonna happen here as well. It would be best to keep the story stuff to the story and the hot stuff to the sex scenes. For example those moments with Cyanna pleading to be called names while sucking or fucking. That was really hot. I'd hope for more of that.
I mean let's be completely honest: We want to fap to those sex scenes. It's just a massive turn-off, when the villain keeps monologuing about his foolproof plan and brilliant future for 5 minutes, whilest railing the girl.

The hottest part about NTR is the fall of the girl, in my opinion. And I know it's difficult to keep the momentum, when they are already far gone. At some point, I get it. There isn't much more that you can do, when they've gone through most everything, besides wild stuff like beastiality or something, which this game has no need of.

Just my two cents on the subject.
Otherwise, I really enjoy the games. As I said, I actually read everything so far.

P.S.: I'd hope for more Haylen content, since she's still the most "rational", I'd argue. Her sex scene was pretty moderate, I feel like. But considering we've only just started our next journey, I might have to be patient for a good while longer.
Anyways, keep up the great work.

mafuyuchan001

Nov 20, 2023
Oh no, that would be horrible indeed! Rose slutting around with her subjects and letting her kingdom decay and burn around her would be a very Bad End! We hate Bad Ends in our NTR games!
Wow this stupid end gad damn it,i would hope rose and duke get married and pregnant and leto pressed best ending!!!

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
Well, how is the new Update treating everybody ? I would imagine nobody had any issues doing what JagOvv said Oriandou is ashamed of, especially if they've seen that last scene at the end xd

Reactions: flonso2

Liltia1022

Feb 25, 2022
My 1st impression of this game,is a really good sex animation for a chibi characters
some scenes are making me too horny and sometime making u feel helpless in some quest
i already complete the story for now so i waiting for the next update
just letting u know this cause it left me so drain,other than that hope to see more but hopefully i wont be so drain next time

Aug 13, 2024
Update 15 is brilliant. Seems like we're starting to approach the endgame as far as corruption goes... All of these freeroam events, plus where Haylen has just left off on her corruption, the next few main quests should be dialling the intensity up a lot.

If I had to guess, we're about 5 or so main quests away from the endings. At most. Very excited to see how depraved and disgusting Rose gets.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Proof of Life #235: Short update while I'm making short freeroams

Guten tag everyone, hope you're all doing well : )

I'm going to keep this one pretty short because the first release of Update 15's coming up in the next few days anyway, and I don't have a whole lot to report because ya'll already know what I'm making right now.

So the main part of the story is done and fully tested, walkthrough's finished and saves have been saved. I'm now fully focusing on freeroam events for several characters.

I've done 3 freeroam events for Haylen already, and I'm focusing on other characters now in no particular order. I've been trying to keep everyone's ideas and feedbacks in mind while mixing them up with my own, namely having things happen in the MC's general vicinity with visuals and sounds rather than having them happen after the MC interacts with a character (actually, there's a bit of both in there).

I'm now working on a Cyanna freeroam. Looking at the GIMP screenshot above should be enough to give you a general idea of where it takes place and what might happen within it.

First release should take place around Friday, but I might be caught up in a particularly complicated freeroam or suddenly have a great idea I want to implement at all cost, so I might be a bit late.

That's it. I'll see you soon ; )

Thank you for reading, and have a wonderful week!

N_Taii

Edit: Forgot to say, but because of the delay, that means I'll be able to implement Lily's new full body portrait I just received. Yay!

3676f09b61540faf001c86f1e7619f384208f742c64cacb3849612163e5331ef.jpg

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
What they complaining about?
We never stood a chance, one of them was an Anti-Rose townslut while the other one was a Pro-Rose townslut, they each held unbending convictions therefore a clash was inevitable. There was but one thing for them to do...so they fought, and this thread has never been the same since.

Reactions: tillerman

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
one of them was an Anti-Rose townslut while the other one was a Pro-Rose townslut
The democratic process can be such a beautiful and bizarre thing to observe. o_O

Jokes aside, I'm really glad to see some positive reactions to Update 15. I think that I am still going to hold off and wait for next month to play 15 and 16 at once, since it's going to be another chunk of main story and I'm still running a little cold after Update 13... But it gives me a lot of hope that I have some quality Haylen content to look forward to in the near future!

4.50 star(s) 37 Votes