4.50 star(s) 37 Votes

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: ZekamashiKaiNi

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
I'm still running a little cold after Update 13
Trust me, watching the scenes in this Update is the perfect remedy for that cold, the story is not gonna blow your socks off but there's a serious tone shift between Haylen and Jazon just before the end of the Update, and because of that tone shift, the last scene is...something special, i'll tell you that much.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Miss Y
Jun 7, 2020
Really worried the corruption of the girls is going to be as lacklustre as it ended up being in 2. Having the girls just become sex dolls is nice and all, but having corruption stop at just sex is so meh. I want our lovely girls to teeter closer and closer to evil and moral depravity, not just grow a sex drive and lose feelings for the protag :(

The end of corruption should never just be horniness, it should be so many levels deeper than that, full of cruelty and malevolence.

Reactions: Komdot

Liltia1022

Feb 25, 2022
Really worried the corruption of the girls is going to be as lacklustre as it ended up being in 2. Having the girls just become sex dolls is nice and all, but having corruption stop at just sex is so meh. I want our lovely girls to teeter closer and closer to evil and moral depravity, not just grow a sex drive and lose feelings for the protag :(

The end of corruption should never just be horniness, it should be so many levels deeper than that, full of cruelty and malevolence.
to be fair the girls has already lose their body to duke and baltus so technically they are not the mc love interest anymore and they still lying to themselves and say they only do it for Leto/the country is so pathetic and hilarious at the same time,now the only thing they can lose is their pregnancy once guaranteed they can both say goodbye to Leto...but from my view the girls has already lose after they lose their virginity in the 1st place.....i dont know but do u all prefer Rose to married to Leto but still gets cuckold every single day till they both get pregnant or do u all prefer the duke just cum inside her and make the kingdom becomes his and everyone will get rape and have sex everyday till they die...the country will become one big breeding orgy house ending....so this is what i predict at the end...so stop lying to themselves cause they really likes to have sex with duke and his companion so is already a game over...they just like to lie to themselves and pretend they doing this for leto which is 40% half true and 60% half lie and the girls still enjoy the sex that is all i say

Jun 7, 2020
so u want both of them to feel bad and wrong for doing all these shameless stuff to the mc is wat u saying right??
but it doesnt change that they are still sex doll in the end and will be broken to hornyness and it will end that way,and i seen too much hentai to see where this is going and it doesnt always end well...also there is a chance is going to be lackluster too
It's not that I want them to feel bad and wrong. It's that I want them to embrace their corruption to the point of actual villainous character growth. Just having them become broken horny objects is so much less interesting than them becoming far worse people, who delight in the suffering they cause Leto (and others), and how horny that makes them.

Liltia1022

Feb 25, 2022
It's not that I want them to feel bad and wrong. It's that I want them to embrace their corruption to the point of actual villainous character growth. Just having them become broken horny objects is so much less interesting than them becoming far worse people, who delight in the suffering they cause Leto (and others), and how horny that makes them.
So u want the girls to turn into a villain is wat u saying right??instead of being slave,they are both delight to have sex with the duke and baltus whenever they want
But to tell u the truth i prefer to be the female protaganist and cuckold the male protaganist behind the scenes......when u play as the male one u feel so powerless to do anything and this game really put your shoes inside the mc views to know wat he is feeling and that feeling is very depression so is not suited for me but i do enjoy whenever the scenes show the girls having sex with antagonist a lot
Well is hard for me to see the girls turn into a villain themselves which they always clearly stated they both just do this for Leto or their country bluh bluh bluh,even though they are lying to themselves and enjoys being fuk by Duke and his companion (which is some Ntr lovers would have love )

Liltia1022

Feb 25, 2022
The plot sounds so interesting sometime yet so dumb sometimes too,if this wasnt a hentai game then i can clearly say the mc must be very dumb to allow this to happen...instead of saving leto sometime they put him more danger then he could ever had
But i have to ask u all,especially for women who play this game....would u sacrifice your virginity to save the love of your life or would u sacrifice your love and gamble instead.i dont know it just feel dumb sometime,the game is interesting cause it has sometime has dark elements involved killing and blood and have sex so it makes the story seems more realistic than normal rpg game yet somehow the plot is dumb sometime but ok i guess....1st they were both force upon losing their virginity and then despite all of that the womens still continue to cheats on the mc,so clearly they both are not the mc love interest anymore
Also i dont care about Lily ntr and she clearly is the worse one.so i guess the next step will be pregnancy and i foresee a betrayal in the end
So wat is duke goal here,it is revenge or is he going to take over the kingdom and make rose his wife/slave???while i was playing this game sometime i wish leto would just get kill to end his pain and maybe make rose and cyanna open their eyes and stop having sex with the bad guys,but god forbids it i guess...anyway i still looking forward to the next update

Last edited:

krup95

Mar 3, 2023
make rose and cyanna open their eyes and stop having sex with the bad guys,but god forbids it i guess...
That will be part of the endings added after the NTR ending. That's how it's been with previous releases
Also gotta remember that only Rose is actually romantically involved with Leto, and she has the most sympathetic reason for following her corruption path- saving the lives of literally everyone in her kingdom, including the guy she's cheating on. Her cheating isn't proof that she doesn't love him, it's an aspect of her love. And that's what makes her corruption so exciting to players

Do you enjoy playing this, or are you just sticking around because of the sunk cost fallacy? NTR isn't right for everyone, and if it makes you too stressed or annoyed, that's honestly more normal than liking it

Liltia1022

Feb 25, 2022
That will be part of the endings added after the NTR ending. That's how it's been with previous releases
Also gotta remember that only Rose is actually romantically involved with Leto, and she has the most sympathetic reason for following her corruption path- saving the lives of literally everyone in her kingdom, including the guy she's cheating on. Her cheating isn't proof that she doesn't love him, it's an aspect of her love. And that's what makes her corruption so exciting to players

Do you enjoy playing this, or are you just sticking around because of the sunk cost fallacy? NTR isn't right for everyone, and if it makes you too stressed or annoyed, that's honestly more normal than liking it
Both i guess,i am interesting in this game and story the characters.like the sex scenes but sometimes i feel bad for the mc since u play as him and really feel the depressed when the game focus to him again...oblivious to what is happening
i am frustated playing as a male mc that is why prefer playing as female mc over male one cause i feel less bad for cheating the guy instead of play as the male and get cuckold and u know every hentai anime/game the male mc always gets the worse ending mostly that is why i dont like it...still despite all of these i will still continue to playing this game when the next update is out in the future
there is two ending i can foresee this,either she still gets to married leto but got pregnant by the duke and continue cheating till the end of her life or duke just going to cum inside her become pregnant...makes her fall out of love for mc/makes her his wife/queen and took over the kingdom and everyone in this kingdom will have sex everyday like one big breeding orgy and by the end leto kills himself and that will be the end of rose story....either way the mc lose
part of the reason they force to have sex is because of leto,rose doesnt want to lose him and cyanna being leto adopted sister also likes leto but doesnt want to lose him and the antagonist use the mc to get wat they want...and they got wat they wanted so if without leto,this whole ntr story will be pointless
leto is just a piece of chess....u know the story is good when it makes u feel bad for the guy u control for the most time...god dammit why couldnt i just play as the female mc....

Last edited:

BBC King

May 8, 2021
About next Update (it's a PoL, but not really)

Hello everyone, how have you been doing?

I've just started working on the new update, but so far I've been focusing on writing a rough draft of what it'll be about, so I don't have any screenshots to show. There's going to be quite a few new maps, we'll see more of the natives from last time, there'll be more focus on story-telling, and also Jazon will be in there for a while. Without Haylen. No, no, this isn't a side quest. Yes, yes, I know, "what the hell is he doing in a main quest? Why isn't Haylen there too? Why is there so much air in chips bags?". Anyway, you'll find out more later on (about Jazon, I'm also not sure about the chips). : )

There's one unfortunate thing I want to adress in this post. Some of you already know, but I'm currently living in Japan, and I'm moving back to Europe somewhere next month. Because of that, the next update will probably take some more time to finish. Not an entire extra month like it did when I first moved here, but there'll be a few days here and there when I won't be able to focus fully on the game or won't be able to work on it at all. I'll try my best to work as usual whenever I can, but I can't really say precisely how much longer it'll take or anything. Maybe a week? Ten days? I hope you understand, and please accept my apologies for the delay

I feel like I had other stuff to say, but I can't really remember what it was. I'm sure it was nothing important anyway!

I'll see you again on Thursday to announce the release ; )

N_Taii

Twyfor

Dec 18, 2022
I enjoyed the update, I'd like to add that amongst Haylen's inner turmoil -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The additional scenes and freeroams were well worth the wait IMO.

Liltia1022

Feb 25, 2022
well to be fair i am more curious about rose and leto relationship,do u think she will fall out of love with him end the relationship then become duke slave/married with duke or will she continue in a relationship while still cheating against him/trying everything she can to save him from danger even if she has to continue cheating to do it....those are the only thing i am most curious about
lets see is her hornyness more stronger or her love with Leto

Last edited:

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
Well, the good news is that I still like that version quite a bit, so I won't be too disappointed. :D

I was planning to wait until next month, but I can already tell that I'm going to have a really difficult time holding to that once the $5 version is out on itch.io

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017

Unfortunately I don't think you're going to get your wish. Hopefully there's a twist but at this stage it very much feels like we're going to see a redo of HC2's final stages. We've yet to see any malice develop in any of the women, in fact we're pretty deep into the main story and we've yet to really even see the duke's plans develop outside of finding the MacGuffin. So if you want to see an evil ending then it's gonna have to develop quickly. That said the actions of Aywin and Celis were pretty cruel to Noa in HC2. It takes no time for them to lose what little faith they had in him, using his safety as justification to get stuffed repeatedly. While he's having an emotional breakdown they don't stop taking dick to try and care for their son and adoptive brother... they just keep dick riding. That may not be a villainous monologue or an evil scheme, but it instantly makes an uncaring liar out of Celis and an abusive mother out of Aywin.

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
I have to try to catch up this weekend, the spoilers look really good and if I wait any longer there will be too much game time for me to catch up.

That may not be a villainous monologue or an evil scheme, but it instantly makes an uncaring liar out of Celis and an abusive mother out of Aywin.
The butterflies in my stomach reading those scenes, ffs I miss these times of HC2, Noah suffered more than Jesus.

YES!!!! I want to see all kinds of moral depravity from the girls, that's why I was asking if there would be urine, I want to see them prostituting themselves, having sex with beggars, gokkuns and all kinds of horrendous things that only someone without a moral standard would do!

• Sad
Reactions: bucefala
4.50 star(s) 37 Votes