RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 15] [N_taii]

4.50 star(s) 37 Votes

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
We know that the peacekeepers are powered by sexual humiliation, so I wonder if the Duke is making Rose wear those condoms under her clothes or even around the manor in front of the other guards or maids. It could be a situation where Leto is in danger again and Rose is pushed to a further extreme than just sex... Or maybe she even suggests it this time, trying to 'take initiative' and control from the Duke.

Either way, it's a really cool piece of art and I just love how Rose's breasts sag. It sounds like a silly thing but so many artists and designs have these infinitely perky breasts, which just shows how much time they spend around real women. The first thing you learn about large breasts is that they sag without any support. It makes Rose much more appealing physically to me (not that she wasn't before!), and I'm hoping we can get similar pixel-CG for the other girls at some point. I know the first game had large-scale pixel animations but those weren't that great. I wonder if a sweet spot can be found...

Maybe have it be similar to the X-ray animations that pop up? A small little bubble that shows a more detailed view of what's going on.
Is it sexual humiliation? The duke has put Rose through plenty of sexual activities that she wasn't humiliated by. If my memory serves in the scene in which the duke first brings the amulet to Rose's attention he phrases it something along the lines of "sexual energy" not "sexual humiliation". I'd say it has less to do with Rose having to be humiliated and more to do with Rose getting off on certain scenarios in which she might be humiliated. Take the scene in which the duke insists she remove her panties while on a balcony waving to her subjects as an example. It's not the humiliation that causes the amulet to charge it's the fact that Rose gets off on it. I think we might be overthinking things... again.

Aug 13, 2024
Is it sexual humiliation? The duke has put Rose through plenty of sexual activities that she wasn't humiliated by. If my memory serves in the scene in which the duke first brings the amulet to Rose's attention he phrases it something along the lines of "sexual energy" not "sexual humiliation". I'd say it has less to do with Rose having to be humiliated and more to do with Rose getting off on certain scenarios in which she might be humiliated. Take the scene in which the duke insists she remove her panties while on a balcony waving to her subjects as an example. It's not the humiliation that causes the amulet to charge it's the fact that Rose gets off on it. I think we might be overthinking things... again.
I can't quite remember. Maybe I should replay the game! And you're right, maybe we are overthinking things. No shame in that... Part of the fun.

In hindsight I can't quite remember how they're powered, so I think you're right in that it's just sexual energy. Regardless, it's a very big step for Rose and one I'm quite excited by. Hopefully we get a few main quest updates back-to-back. Haylen and Lily have come so far, and the two main girls could do with getting into a properly corrupted state.

4.50 star(s) 37 Votes