RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 15] [N_taii]

4.50 star(s) 37 Votes

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
Yar, next update should drop for patreon in around two days.
Uhm...excuse me sir but...uhm...care to to expand on that...uhm...sir ?
Is this one of those "Source: I made it the fuck up" situations or did N_Taii finally banish me from Patron for being an annoying little shit ?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Uhm...excuse me sir but...uhm...care to to expand on that...uhm...sir ?
Is this one of those "Source: I made it the fuck up" situations or did N_Taii finally banish me from Patron for being an annoying little shit ?
The source is patreon, sooooo I don't know what to tell you.

Speaking of HC2, I absolutely adore the final scene in the true ending. The village is empty, Noah returns, and he sits with his family in that cave. I know it might sound weird or even silly to mention something so heartwarming in a ntr game, but I really love that scene.
Personally I hated that ending. Didn't really feel like a sacrifice ending was the right fit. It was a little too mid 00s jRPG for my tastes.

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
The source is patreon, sooooo I don't know what to tell you.
MF THAT'S INATARI NOT N_TAII LMAOO

1729275931341.png

My bad i guess, you didn't specify which game you were talking about, you just said that an Update is coming in 2 days, which is in and of itself a correct statement, but just remember, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice....shame on me for getting fooled twice. smh

• Haha
Reactions: quandin

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
anyone got the new pol?
Some might feel intrigued by this PoL’s image, while it might rub others the wrong way. It is just a small part of the new scene. The rest is either with the Duke or Rose alone.

Heya everynyan, how are you doing in this fine morning/afternoon/evening? This PoL is coming a bit late, but I hope it’ll be a good read.

I’ve had a relatively good week of work, at least for the first half. I’m currently in the process and moving into a new apartment and nothing seems to be going right, so I’ve been very busy with taking care of things. Last Friday I’ve spent 3 hours and a half on the phone trying to get a new phone number and my internet working. The reason why today’s PoL is coming out a lot later than usual is because I’ve been away all day buying stuff for the apartment, setting it up, etc… so I have had very little time to work on the game.

I’ve just finished Rose’s last scene. That was quite a sizeable scene, with like around 3 smaller scenes crammed into one, so more like a whole event than a scene. I think it turned out pretty well. I even managed to get a few new spicy animations never seen before in there. I still need to test it though.

I hoped I could get a new full-body portraits for Rose and Cyanna for this update, but it doesn’t look like it’ll be possible. I think the artist is either too busy or he’s sick. Anyway, he told me it’d take time before he could get to it.

For now, all that’s left is testing Rose’s scene, add the last extra scene, the freeroams, and I’ll be good to go. I can’t give a proper ETA because I haven’t decided the contents of the extra scene, and I’m still busy with moving and all, but I want to have a proper ETA somewhere within the upcoming week, either by making a special post, or in the next PoL.

Once again, I want to apologize for the time it’s taking. It should go faster once I’ve settled down into my new place and I can finally return to a normal working schedule. Thanks guys for the support, much appreciated. I’ll see you next week!

Thank you for reading, and have a wonderful week!

N_Taii PoL-242.png

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Some might feel intrigued by this PoL’s image, while it might rub others the wrong way. It is just a small part of the new scene. The rest is either with the Duke or Rose alone.

Heya everynyan, how are you doing in this fine morning/afternoon/evening? This PoL is coming a bit late, but I hope it’ll be a good read.

I’ve had a relatively good week of work, at least for the first half. I’m currently in the process and moving into a new apartment and nothing seems to be going right, so I’ve been very busy with taking care of things. Last Friday I’ve spent 3 hours and a half on the phone trying to get a new phone number and my internet working. The reason why today’s PoL is coming out a lot later than usual is because I’ve been away all day buying stuff for the apartment, setting it up, etc… so I have had very little time to work on the game.

I’ve just finished Rose’s last scene. That was quite a sizeable scene, with like around 3 smaller scenes crammed into one, so more like a whole event than a scene. I think it turned out pretty well. I even managed to get a few new spicy animations never seen before in there. I still need to test it though.

I hoped I could get a new full-body portraits for Rose and Cyanna for this update, but it doesn’t look like it’ll be possible. I think the artist is either too busy or he’s sick. Anyway, he told me it’d take time before he could get to it.

For now, all that’s left is testing Rose’s scene, add the last extra scene, the freeroams, and I’ll be good to go. I can’t give a proper ETA because I haven’t decided the contents of the extra scene, and I’m still busy with moving and all, but I want to have a proper ETA somewhere within the upcoming week, either by making a special post, or in the next PoL.

Once again, I want to apologize for the time it’s taking. It should go faster once I’ve settled down into my new place and I can finally return to a normal working schedule. Thanks guys for the support, much appreciated. I’ll see you next week!

N_Taii View attachment 4146042
When I first saw that image on Monday my initial thought was "Why is this random homeless person choking Rose and what is he doing in such an expensive looking place?" Took a moment for me to realize that he's also wearing nice clothing and that he's groping her chest. I was distracted by how unkempt his hair is.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017

N_Taii View attachment 4146042
Well, I think the portraits not being ready is no that bad, I think its nice cause then we already know what to look forward to for update 17.

4.50 star(s) 37 Votes