BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Really loved this game... Really happy that we get 'choices' in 'ALL' aspects of what content is available... I'm sure many fans of female Protagonists games that are looking for pure lesbian paths only will be really happy with this one ;)

The strangest thing for me is when I play a game that has a female MC I can't stand hetrosexual/straight content... YET in any other game as a male MC it doesn't bother me :unsure:

Can't wait until the next chapter, keep up the great work Wack Daddy and thank you for sharing with us :love:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Wack Daddy very good chapter 3. Some twists on some of the usual party games plus everything seemed to be available. No points needed or I just had enough anyway.

I am not sure how exactly the linking of your Patreon to here works, so that supporters will have an icon, if they choose, showing their support for you but if you can turn that on, it might even help bring you more supporters. I tried to add you but it was not available, so your Patreon must not be linked here yet.

Reactions: Chaosguy

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Really loved this game... Really happy that we get 'choices' in 'ALL' aspects of what content is available... I'm sure many fans of female Protagonists games that are looking for pure lesbian paths only will be really happy with this one ;)

The strangest thing for me is when I play a game that has a female MC I can't stand hetrosexual/straight content... YET in any other game as a male MC it doesn't bother me :unsure:

Can't wait until the next chapter, keep up the great work Wack Daddy and thank you for sharing with us :love:
In FMC games, I have no issue with straight content, if I think the guy(s) deserve it. Same with the lesbian content, not all the girls deserve to lick my virtual twat. Even as a dude, I fully inhabit the FMC, even though irl, not gay myself...well, not gonna do gay sex, I do occasionally go "now that is a good lookin' dude there". I sometimes think I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
General Update for everyone:
I am working on Chapter 4 as we speak - it continues from where Ch 3 ends (obviously). As stated previously, this game has quite a lot of "genres" and at any point in time, one of those could have more or less than other genres (i.e. lesbian, straight etc.). That's just the way it is. That being said, I will continue to put skips and choices for you to avoid the content you don't want to see, but of course that would reduce the game "volume". That's your choice.

New Patreon benefits are in effect now and we have already started the first poll, which is a fun one. We are building a character together from scratch (name, hair color, etc.) that will be introduced in the coming chapters (you can probably guess where if you think about it).

Thanks

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Fun game but little short

Feels alot like a similiar game awam

But this gets into the action alot quicker and make sit more entertaining

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HerDesire-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Fun FMC corruption game very pleased I can avoid certain paths without missing a lot. So often these games its all or nothing ( I swear A Wife and Mother or Pandora if you skip even 1 option you're locked out forever).

I like the husband so far seems like they have a good relationship just a bit stale I just hope there's not more shit like him betting her flashy her tits thats sleezy to do without asking. Them exploring kinks and swinging/hot wifing or whatever and her lesbianism should be (or should have the option to be) fun and mutual.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Good call out - will check that out and adjust :)

I finished the dialogue for the next part of the bachelorette party, so already making good pace.
This was a fantastic update and I enjoyed everything leading up to and at the party. I'm also looking forward to the weekend event that was set up.

This is the only part of the update that I could even nitpick. Perhaps depending on how low your straight points are you can help the old man with his clothes and still remain professional.

I am loving this game so far and wish you much success.

• Love
Reactions: Alley_Cat

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Fun FMC corruption game very pleased I can avoid certain paths without missing a lot. So often these games its all or nothing ( I swear A Wife and Mother or Pandora if you skip even 1 option you're locked out forever).

I like the husband so far seems like they have a good relationship just a bit stale I just hope there's not more shit like him betting her flashy her tits thats sleezy to do without asking. Them exploring kinks and swinging/hot wifing or whatever and her lesbianism should be (or should have the option to be) fun and mutual.
The husband does seem like a decent guy and the story seems to be setting up the possibilities for the couple to explore sexual situations together in a healthy manner if you have any interest in content involving guys.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes