Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Very sad then :( As I said before and after seeing new update is for lesbian path, I suppose it will be the main course of the novel or at last 50% of content with girls... Very disappointed.
We know almost nothing yet about the novel. The only real thread that was laid at any point in the first two chapters was the bridal shower and the strip club; we dont' even know if it's a club with male or female strippers yet, likely will be a choice. Everything else was loose talk to get some fetish points established for later content. Based on that, we can assume that there will be some swinging with Dale and Vera, cuckholding Parker with Felix, "incest" with Parker, interracial (possibly with Tamara's husband). And that's all straight content.

I can't speak for Wack Daddy, so maybe he'll chime in the next time he's in the thread, but seems like he's making a pretty wide variety of content. It just so happens the first plot point after the setup chapters is lesbian leaning.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Lele91

Sep 2, 2017
Very sad then :( As I said before and after seeing new update is for lesbian path, I suppose it will be the main course of the novel or at last 50% of content with girls... Very disappointed.
If you look for games on here with a pure lesbian path, there aren't that many so i find it disturbing when people complain if one game isn't a cockfest .. think about it thank you.

Played the update, love it! glad i decided to support you some time ago i liked youre previous game aswell!

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021

Don't worry there will be lots of other content as well, the dev is doing pretty quick updates as well so you won't have to wait long for more of this great story.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
That was thoroughly enjoyable. I wonder what the tease will be at the end of chapter 4, assuming most of chapter four will be the conclussion to the bachelorette party.

Reactions: Wack Daddy

crx88ef8

Feb 24, 2018
Does anyone know how to play the android version? The mega link is an .apk for version 0.2 and the other 2 links and for .aab files which I've never encountered before and don't know how to install.

Reactions: Gudil and Evoo190

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
I was about to complain that the dev uploaded the wrong file for android but I see that instead of waiting for it to be fixed I'll have to wait for chapter 4, as there is no straight content in this one...

123yoyo

Jan 15, 2019
Does anyone knows how to convert abb to apk as it seems android version 0.3 is only available in abb.

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes