• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TheMummy56

Jul 20, 2020
Hi, Wack Daddy ,
Can you tell when the Emerald tier will receive the update?
The Patreon description seems to say the same as the Diamond tier - "[EARLY ACCESS] Next episode as soon as possible".

Thanks.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Hi, Wack Daddy ,
Can you tell when the Emerald tier will receive the update?
The Patreon description seems to say the same as the Diamond tier - "[EARLY ACCESS] Next episode as soon as possible".

Thanks.
Messaged you on discord - yeah it was worded weird. Emerald will be tomorrow morning - Giving it to you a bit early because of that. :)
Thanks for the support my dude.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think as a dev, I am worth supporting - I think I deliver. That being said, you're a god-tier dude to give that kind of support. I'm lucky to have awesome supporters.
If it wasn't for seeing the signature on someone's post in another game thread I wouldn't have seen this great hidden gem of a game.
Which is kinda what pisses me off at the moment. There are some games I financially support because Reasons, and others that are great games like this one, but there's only so much I can put into a signature. Limited to two pictures and five links is really starting to stretch what games I can put in my sig that can and should be suppported.

Will say though, with the way things are going between Amber and Chloe, AWAM is quickly falling by the wayside (it has the advantage of being further developed). If there was a fan art thread with active support from the dev (like the two pics I have), then that might give me the excuse to bump AWAM down. I have seen some fan art already, but we'll see.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Which is kinda what pisses me off at the moment. There are some games I financially support because Reasons, and others that are great games like this one, but there's only so much I can put into a signature. Limited to two pictures and five links is really starting to stretch what games I can put in my sig that can and should be suppported.
You can also list other games, people will just have to search them by name.

Reactions: Wack Daddy

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

Will say though, with the way things are going between Amber and Chloe, AWAM is quickly falling by the wayside (it has the advantage of being further developed). If there was a fan art thread with active support from the dev (like the two pics I have), then that might give me the excuse to bump AWAM down. I have seen some fan art already, but we'll see.
You just gave me an idea, presumably we could be making mini-collages inside those pictures :cool: sure they wont be linkable but will be more than 2 games..

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes