PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Does anyone know if Wack Daddy was able to finish the remaster of the first 15-20 renders of the game that corrected the sandy pixels?

P.S.: Don't get mad at me, I know everyone hates remasters, but every time I start a new game I remember :HideThePain:.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'm with you. I hope in a future update he adds my longtime fetish I've kept hidden: Scatman John

Ski-bi-dibby-dib yo-da-dub-dub, yo-da-dub-dub
Ski-bi-dibby-dib yo-da-dub-dub, yo-da-dub-dub
I'm the Scatman!
John Larkin was a legend. May he rest peacefully.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grubb

gwalc

Sep 29, 2020
Things not mentioned from some of the comments: The Shaw storyline (MFMF), Chloe's teacher (MF), Dale (MF + MFMF oral), MC's former teacher (MF) AND the "finale" of a storyline which takes place in this chapter (which I wont spoil, but you can guess). Now, you might not play all those storylines (which is totally up to you), so it might not feel like there's a lot of straight content, but I believe there is. That being said, there's no quota and no precise balance I must abide by.

side note: I am a slut (not IRL, in-game) :)
I hope the quotes in the "finale" are there to tell us it won't be the end of the lovely couple's story. Besides (all) the lesbian storylines, that is one of the arcs in which I'm most interested.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes