exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Oh gosh...I don't even know. We'll have to see.
I got a lot of "ideas" that could take a long while to go through - as long as people are enjoying it.
That means you decide spontaneously, not according to a script? In this case, all the more respect, especially with regard to the dialogues. I wouldn't be able to do that off the cuff (y)

Reactions: Wack Daddy

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Thought I would update you guys on the status of Chapter 5 so far.
Scene 1 is scripted AND renders are done.
Scene 2 is scripted and renders are 15% done.
Scene 3, 4 and 5 are scripted but renders haven't started yet.
Scenes beyond that are "outlined" but not fully written or rendered.

All in all, pretty dang good progress. I plan to drop a Patreon render real soon as well as discuss some other things (including the What If? Render).

Thanks again for your support!
-Wack Daddy

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Thought I would update you guys on the status of Chapter 5 so far.
Scene 1 is scripted AND renders are done.
Scene 2 is scripted and renders are 15% done.
Scene 3, 4 and 5 are scripted but renders haven't started yet.
Scenes beyond that are "outlined" but not fully written or rendered.

All in all, pretty dang good progress. I plan to drop a Patreon render real soon as well as discuss some other things (including the What If? Render).

Thanks again for your support!
-Wack Daddy
Is Wack Daddy a person or a machine, cause you put out work like a machine. 2 games at the same time and your updates are bigger and faster than most devs are. Bravo, take a bow
7E09FBF3-7012-41BF-AC60-8CD7A8F7790D.gif E01264A4-1065-47C9-A935-3BFD9460559D.gif

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
D411EC6E-C468-4FBD-83F1-B9D4D352ABDC.jpeg
Her Desire - Patreon Render and Chapter 5 Update
Things are moving well. Renders are complete for about half the Chapter and scripts done for about 85% of it. If my pace continues this week it's likely by next week we are discussing how much longer till release. Here's a little teaser from one of the scenes from Chapter 5. Today I am working on creating the "location" of the last scene. It's somewhere new we haven't been... and it's going to take some work.
Expect an update later this week PLUS we will be discussing "What If? Renders" as well.
-Wackster

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Here is a Patreon Render from the upcoming chapter. This takes place at Kitty Kats :)
The one in the center is Ava the bartender, the one to the left is Charly (Patreon voted) and the one on the right is Ruby (Patreon voted). Hope you are looking forward to getting to meet them. Maybe you'll decide to become friends with one...or all of them :)
This is the "hardest/most complicated" scene of the Chapter because it's got a lot going on and there's a lot of people to meet. I plan on making this a place you can visit more in the future :) - I am 75% done rendering this scene - I skipped over 2 "easier" scenes so I can knock this one out because I knew what a pain it was going to be. I am glad I did - it came out well.
Expect a poll about naming Naomi's band tomorrow and an update about the overall progress likely Friday.
Later my dudes.
-Sir Wack
IMG_1501.jpeg

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes