Aug 27, 2018
Have to be on lesbian path, start a new game and make sure you compliment Sarah the volleyball teacher then just skip through game till you get to choices to go see Naomi’s band at the club
Dirty, the last scene with the group was outside the club, with MC and the girl from the band right?
Or I do something wrong?
Thanks for your help :D

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
There isn't a Mixdrop link for the game, are you guys talking about the mod?

Anyway, just wanted to say I'm really digging this so far. Here's hoping in the next update she can tell Brody about her encounter with Dale and he's into it. I would think she'd assume he would be if she already fucked the stripper and he got all into hearing about that encounter.

splurkk

Feb 13, 2022
View attachment 2472824
Her Desire [0.7] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.
I will only update the Mod on full releases, not on Bug Fixes.​

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Anyone getting this from the PC version?
1684690445941.png

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Unlocked
Her Desire - Chapter 8 Update - 5/21
Where's she off to?

As I stated previously, I started renders this weekend for Chapter 8.
I have about 50% of the scriptfor Chapter 8 written and I hope to get the rest done (or close to done) this week. When I get back from my couple days out of town I can just focus on renders from then on.

Miniature devlog: Chapter 8 will focus on the lead up to the MC's school reunion. Some of the scenes happening were hinted to in the previous Chapter. There is also a fun new "activity" being added to the MC's world which should lead to some fun times...I might spoil that with a Patreon Render later.

-Wack Daddy

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018

Unlocked
Her Desire - Chapter 8 Update - 5/21
Where's she off to?

As I stated previously, I started renders this weekend for Chapter 8.
I have about 50% of the scriptfor Chapter 8 written and I hope to get the rest done (or close to done) this week. When I get back from my couple days out of town I can just focus on renders from then on.

Miniature devlog: Chapter 8 will focus on the lead up to the MC's school reunion. Some of the scenes happening were hinted to in the previous Chapter. There is also a fun new "activity" being added to the MC's world which should lead to some fun times...I might spoil that with a Patreon Render later.

-Wack Daddy
Isn't the image of Amber of her going to her daughters room like she said she would at the end of the chapter 7(if you're on her route)?

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes