Nimrodlepord

May 22, 2017
Yeah g'day Wack Daddy, I want to let you know just how much i am enjoying your creation. the artwork is both sensual, provocative and extremely stimulating. The story has a really strong build up, creating an anticipation, which by taking the obvious choices, delivers every time. The most enjoyable par of the game so far, as a section covered in 2 parts was the "Hens Party", this was a magnificent piece of erotica, then extended with the Mum's tutorial. Really looking forward to the possible party with the boss, his friends, family and MC's family, should this ever occur. Another possible scenario could be, if the MC's son and or daughter is introduced to the Wine Bar women. Oh mate these possibilities are endless. Thanks for your exceptional creative masterpiece.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yeah g'day Wack Daddy, I want to let you know just how much i am enjoying your creation. the artwork is both sensual, provocative and extremely stimulating. The story has a really strong build up, creating an anticipation, which by taking the obvious choices, delivers every time. The most enjoyable par of the game so far, as a section covered in 2 parts was the "Hens Party", this was a magnificent piece of erotica, then extended with the Mum's tutorial. Really looking forward to the possible party with the boss, his friends, family and MC's family, should this ever occur. Another possible scenario could be, if the MC's son and or daughter is introduced to the Wine Bar women. Oh mate these possibilities are endless. Thanks for your exceptional creative masterpiece.
"G'day", "mate" are you another 'Strayan by chance?

Bigsmoothy

Oct 1, 2022
Waiting for the update where the tagging table gets an update as well, i think NTR has a place here, Ol poor hubby isn't getting nothing so far, might as well show him what he's missing.

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Qwertyjerk666

Feb 9, 2023
I agree, the possibilities with this game are endless, there's potential for many seasons. Hope so. heck, there could even be a College Times crossover...

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Is it really worth moving to the new engine if it takes 4x as long to push out an update as it did before?
If it subsequently makes future updates easier, smoother, or more well rendered? Yes. It is.

Up until now Wack Daddy has been very consistent with his updates, and has had open communication concerning delays and the status of his projects. It's not been abused yet, so try giving him the benefit of the doubt eh?

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
It seems there is a high probability that the update will be released before the New Year.
Yes BETA for the next Chapter will be within the next week or so :)

Also, it was mentioned so I will point out:
You can check out the changelog, so far we have had 13 content updates in 13 months :)
That's a trend I want to continue :)

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes