EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner.png

Overview:
Misaki has recently fallen head over heels in love with Ryou. They both want their relationship to move forward, but are having a tough time getting through to each other. Misaki goes to college in central Tokyo, while Ryou is attending college in Sendai not too far away only a short train ride but still is the distance to much of a strain on the already sexually strained relationship.

Newly added Chapter 8, This chapter covers Misaki, Akari, Rumi, and Ryou visiting a swingers club. They meet some new and old friends.
Also Kishimoto begins the testing of a prospective new member to join the Circle. Routes are now a thing. Will you answer the phone or ignore it? The chapter story branches off in 2 different paths depending on this one phone call. Make sure to try both paths to view all the view everything. Izumi's trial is tonight what will the Circle think of her? Will Ryou even be there? That is all up to you. (The new character is a Futa character by default. I added an option to make the Futa optional as I know some people are put off by that.)​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-08
Release Date: 2024-04-23
Developer: TwizSin - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

About The Remake:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Twiz1.png c3028.png c3049.png c3059.png c3146.png c3276.png c3365.png c3369.png

Last edited by a moderator:

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Based on the screenshots and assuming the MC is the blond haired kid, the NTR tag is missing because she's titty banging the kid with black hair in the bathhouse.

Last edited:
Reactions: Desan3 and 4rn4ld0

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Either, The NTR tag is clearly missing, or a better name for the game would be "I can't believe it isn't NTR"
If I wanted to avoid ntr, I would avoid this game. If I was actively looking for ntr, I would skip over this game. While tags are supposed to represent current content, I think it would be wise to be given a heads up.

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
Sorry for the issues with the tags, this is actually the first Ren'Py game I have ever made so I am very new to figuring all this out. When I posted the request to add the game form I had just finished working quite literally for 40 hours straight getting renders and animations ready for chapter 2, which I will be posting in like 3 days. So yea I definitely missed some tags. As far as the main plot of the game goes I was trying to not give too much away in the description. In the game you play as Misaki who has been dating Ryou for just over a month, they both want to take the relationship further but Ryou is too scared to make a move. At Misaki's new college the class President and his friend group secretly run their own little brothel for members only. While Kishimoto is a terrible person for raping Misaki by the end of chapter one even though she hated it she started to fall into corruption from the pleasure. Chapter 2 covers Misaki and Ryous first big date, where she is blackmailed to give head to Kishimoto while Ryou is right outside, Kishimoto forces her to put in a rotor to allow her to leave and return to her date. Right as she thinks all is fine he turns it on forcing her into cumming in front of Ryou. Kishimotos plan was to get Ryou to actually step up since he actually felt bad that he stole her first time. Ryou again did nothing in the situation. So after Ryou and Misaki go seperate ways Kishimoto steps out of an alley and offers Misaki the chance to finish what was started in the bathroom. She follows him to his apartment, and he makes her beg him to fuck her. Then shows her what she is really turning into. (I have already planned the first 5 chapters out I can give more storyline hints to those that want them) The main concept of the game is following Misaki as she keeps returning to pleasure as that is the only time she doesn't feel guilty for what she is doing.

Side note for players that are not into NTR, most people are not into the idea of being cucked while writing this story I am more thinking of the player as Misaki or Kishimoto and not Ryou. Though by the time chapter 3 comes out you will see Ryou isn't the innocent boyfriend type he lets on as he will be cheating on Misaki (Without knowing that she is doing the same back)

Tags should have been:
3DCG, Animated, Rape, Corruption, Virgin, NTR, Female Protagonist, Big Tits, Vaginal Sex.

With planned tags ie the ones that I already have in chapter 2 and what I am adding literally as I type this in chapter 3 (I took a quick break to see if the game even got posted here, still waiting on it to get approved at Dikgames.)

Chapter 2 adds:
Blackmail

Chapter 3 adds:
Anal Sex, Group Sex, Multiple Penetration, and Creampie.

Chapter 4 will not add any new tags but does introduce a few new female characters

Chapter 5 will add:
Interracial for 1 scene.

I hope that covers any and all questions anyone has. I have the first 5 chapters completely planned out already but if people like the story I will be continuing it past that, using voting polls on my Discord. So the community will be able to vote on what they want to be in the story. I can not link my discord as I do not have the minimum posts required here yet. Though it is linked on my itch.io which is linked above.

Last edited:

Hadus

Oct 6, 2020
Sorry for the issues with the tags, this is actually the first Ren'Py game I have ever made so I am very new to figuring all this out. When I posted the request to add the game form I had just finished working quite literally for 40 hours straight getting renders and animations ready for chapter 2, which I will be posting in like 3 days. So yea I definitely missed some tags. As far as the main plot of the game goes I was trying to not give too much away in the description. In the game you play as Misaki who has been dating Ryou for just over a month, they both want to take the relationship further but Ryou is too scared to make a move. At Misaki's new college the class President and his friend group secretly run their own little brothel for members only. While Kishimoto is a terrible person for raping Misaki by the end of chapter one even though she hated it she started to fall into corruption from the pleasure. Chapter 2 covers Misaki and Ryous first big date, where she is blackmailed to give head to Kishimoto while Ryou is right outside, Kishimoto forces her to put in a rotor to allow her to leave and return to her date. Right as she thinks all is fine he turns it on forcing her into cumming in front of Ryou. Kishimotos plan was to get Ryou to actually step up since he actually felt bad that he stole her first time. Ryou again did nothing in the situation. So after Ryou and Misaki go seperate ways Kishimoto steps out of an alley and offers Misaki the chance to finish what was started in the bathroom. She follows him to his apartment, and he makes her beg him to fuck her. Then shows her what she is really turning into. (I have already planned the first 5 chapters out I can give more storyline hints to those that want them) The main concept of the game is following Misaki as she keeps returning to pleasure as that is the only time she doesn't feel guilty for what she is doing.

Side note for players that are not into NTR, most people are not into the idea of being cucked while writing this story I am more thinking of the player as Misaki or Kishimoto and not Ryou. Though by the time chapter 3 comes out you will see Ryou isn't the innocent boyfriend type he lets on as he will be cheating on Misaki (Without knowing that she is doing the same back)

Tags should have been:
3DCG, Animated, Rape, Corruption, Virgin, NTR, Female Protagonist, Big Tits, Vaginal Sex.

With planned tags ie the ones that I already have in chapter 2 and what I am adding literally as I type this in chapter 3 (I took a quick break to see if the game even got posted here, still waiting on it to get approved at Dikgames.)

Chapter 2 adds:
Blackmail

Chapter 3 adds:

Chapter 4 will not add any new tags but does introduce a few new female characters

Chapter 5 will add:
Interracial for 1 scene.

I hope that covers any and all questions anyone has. I have the first 5 chapters completely planned out already but if people like the story I will be continuing it past that, using voting polls on my Discord. So the community will be able to vote on what they want to be in the story. I can not link my discord as I do not have the minimum posts required here yet. Though it is linked on my itch.io which is linked above.
do you have a Mac version too? It said renpy so I was hoping there is going to be one

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020

Tags should have been:

Chapter 2 adds:
Blackmail

Chapter 3 adds:

Chapter 5 will add:
Interracial for 1 scene.

No need to apologize. A few anti-NTR folks are sensitive little snowflakes. I deleted their spam and added the tags. Good luck with your story!

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
do you have a Mac version too? It said renpy so I was hoping there is going to be one
Yes, I thought when I posted the links to the request form I included Mac and Android versions, let me get you the links (technically I have the links but I am officially at 2 posts and I can't post links till 3 posts so I will reply again which should allow me post links? again sorry new to this. Otherwise you can get the Mac version on my ichi.io that is linked in the main post.

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
Here is a Mega upload to 0.1 for mac. let me know if you have any issues downloading it because its saying something about a decryption key? which I never set one up. so if that doesnt work I'll reupload it to Pixel Drain. Also if you or anyone enjoys 0.1 (This kinda feels like a dick thing to say.. but I have 0.2 finished. I finished it yesterday its up on my Patreon already. I am also about 20% finished with chapter 3 was a pain in the ass to teach myself how to do timeline editing animations to make custom animations as the ones I wanted just dont exist. So 0.3 is taking a bit longer though I should be able to have it done by friday. I am trying to keep 1 update ahead for patreon a week early to give myself some wiggle room for real life stuff and work and all that.

Here's also a bit of a sneak peak at chapter 3 (It's a dream sequence at the beginning of the chapter) This type of animation does not exist in Koikatsu so I had to make it from scratch. The only built in MMF animations are doggy while giving a BJ no DP of any kind that I can find in Koikatsu Sunshine. Though there was one in Party but my copy of party is broken and can not export any videos so I had to remake all the characters for sunshine and restart chapter 3 today. So far I am at 17 animations and 50 renders. I have been working on it since Midnight last last I plan to continue working on it tonight till I reach around 50 more renders then I will do my daily devlogs on patreon and itch.io and I will FINALLY go to sleep lol. Fair warning it is my first try at ever doing it so it does look a little janky. I feel like I will get better at these style of animations as the story continues. Also sorry I keep messaging on here I was going to go to bed 4 hours ago but I saw the game had 5k views on this page and over 200 downloads in only 5 hours whereas on itch.io it has been up a full day longer and is only at 150 views and 10 downloads so this has me all sorts of giddy I really hope people are enjoying it.

Last edited:

Hadus

Oct 6, 2020
Here is a Mega upload to 0.1 for mac. Mega let me know if you have any issues downloading it because its saying something about a decryption key? which I never set one up. so if that doesnt work I'll reupload it to Pixel Drain. Also if you or anyone enjoys 0.1 (This kinda feels like a dick thing to say.. but I have 0.2 finished. I finished it yesterday its up on my Patreon already. I am also about 20% finished with chapter 3 was a pain in the ass to teach myself how to do timeline editing animations to make custom animations as the ones I wanted just dont exist. So 0.3 is taking a bit longer though I should be able to have it done by friday. I am trying to keep 1 update ahead for patreon a week early to give myself some wiggle room for real life stuff and work and all that.

Here's also a bit of a sneak peak at chapter 3 (It's a dream sequence at the beginning of the chapter) This type of animation does not exist in Koikatsu so I had to make it from scratch. The only built in MMF animations are doggy while giving a BJ no DP of any kind that I can find in Koikatsu Sunshine. Though there was one in Party but my copy of party is broken and can not export any videos so I had to remake all the characters for sunshine and restart chapter 3 today. So far I am at 17 animations and 50 renders. I have been working on it since Midnight last last I plan to continue working on it tonight till I reach around 50 more renders then I will do my daily devlogs on patreon and itch.io and I will FINALLY go to sleep lol. Fair warning it is my first try at ever doing it so it does look a little janky. I feel like I will get better at these style of animations as the story continues. Also sorry I keep messaging on here I was going to go to bed 4 hours ago but I saw the game had 5k views on this page and over 200 downloads in only 5 hours whereas on itch.io it has been up a full day longer and is only at 150 views and 10 downloads so this has me all sorts of giddy I really hope people are enjoying it.
Can you also upload the mac version of 0.2 for patron?

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
yup I have a link already ready. 2 secs.
Just finished my work on this for today officially 25% through chapter 3 with 100 renders and 17 animations completed for the day.

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes