2.90 star(s) 26 Votes

Pause development of new content for a week to convert all animations to videos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Other than haters (who literally only post when they have a negative opinion in the thread) what do *other* people think? :)

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Honestly, you seem like you hate: my game, me, or something. Why are you posting in the thread then hommie?
As I haven't even tried your game I can't tell if I hate it or not, I may be a bit biased as you dropped your other game that seemed much more interesting to me but I don't hate your game or you.

I just don't like her face, her chin and her nose looks like the result of bad surgeries and her eyes look like she hasn't slept for days. Lets say we have different opinions when it come to good looking faces.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
What do ya'll think about the Jen character? Working on a scene with her and MC...

View attachment 1239221
hmm i think you are going for a bit mature face but somehow it looks like death from botox and a failed nosejob
a quick edit how she would in my eyes look a bit more natural an still mature
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
As I haven't even tried your game I can't tell if I hate it or not, I may be a bit biased as you dropped your other game that seemed much more interesting to me but I don't hate your game or you.

I just don't like her face, her chin and her nose looks like the result of bad surgeries and her eyes look like she hasn't slept for days. Lets say we have different opinions when it come to good looking faces.
Then if you aren't going to play it...I think you shouldn't care *what* happens, as you're not going to play right?

So just ignore then it man. Hurts nobody.

Reactions: VOYEUR and Reifon

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
hmm i think you are going for a bit mature face but somehow it looks like death from botox and a failed nosejob
a quick edit how she would in my eyes look a bit more natural an still mature
That's...actually really good, thank you. Damn. Lemme see if I can change up something. If not, well, the scene is easily skippable ha ha.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
That's...actually really good, thank you. Damn. Lemme see if I can change up something. If not, well, the scene is easily skippable ha ha.
thx and just a tipp (im really not a pro with daz but have fun tu try things out) be careful with the expression sliders try to avoid to dial one to 100% just around 50-60 and mix it a bit to get the wished effect cause the most beautifl crafted face can easyly get disortet by an expression especially if it wasnt orginally designed for this char.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Yep, the expression sliders on gen 8 can't be set to 100% without...weird, weird things happening. Only thing I preferred about genesis 3 was that you could set things to 100%, but the skin looks infinitely better on gen8.

Though, if I may be "real," for a minute...for the life of me, I can't reconcile a hot chick getting it on in the bathroom with a dude. An ugly one? Sure. A hot one?

Seems a little too fantastical ha. So out of laziness, am going to keep her with the "botox gone wrong," look ha ha ha.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Yep, the expression sliders on gen 8 can't be set to 100% without...weird, weird things happening. Only thing I preferred about genesis 3 was that you could set things to 100%, but the skin looks infinitely better on gen8.

Though, if I may be "real," for a minute...for the life of me, I can't reconcile a hot chick getting it on in the bathroom with a dude. An ugly one? Sure. A hot one?

Seems a little too fantastical ha. So out of laziness, am going to keep her with the "botox gone wrong," look ha ha ha.
gone back to g3 cause my rig isnt very strong and can handle g3 much better but booth skins can look good but i mostly adjust the shaders and sometimes even edit the skin itself an extreme example ist chrissy a trans char the shipped skin looked horrible but a few tweaks with shaders and heavy texture corrections and the result wasnt bad anymore sample below (male g8 base...)

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Then if you aren't going to play it...I think you shouldn't care *what* happens, as you're not going to play right?

So just ignore then it man. Hurts nobody.
Did I say that I'm not going to play it? No, I only said that I haven't played it yet because I have a few games in my backlog, I wanted to wait for more content and I mean actual content, and as said before not the biggest fan of the faces you made especially the new ones so I simply wanted to wait before I play it.

Reactions: mrbigchungus

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Animation preview (3rd animation in the scene, the first isn't adult, the second was the previous post).

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Who is Jen's character? Work colleague or girlfriend?
She looks good anyway, especially her more mature version.

But from the point of view of MC, I do not see any reason at all to look for fun on the side if 3 hot nymphomaniacs, led by Daisy, are waiting for him at home) :D

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Who is Jen's character? Work colleague or girlfriend?
She looks good anyway, especially her more mature version.
She's been in the game since the first version (actually earlier than the two in the previous banner, or the current one) the waitress at the "fat burger" restaurant. Daisy flirts with her the first time they have lunch, pretty early in the game.

What I'm rendering + animating now is the 2nd day in-game, where the existing .012 version ends at night on the first day in the game timeline.

When you're doing this (spoiler alert) well...you can't really see their face (unless you have a mirror handy, or take video ha).

Should be finished today as the plan is only ~5-6 animations for this particular scene, and they are rendering reasonably quick. :) Then, it's back home with Daisy & MC to get the house ready for when the other two house guests return from collecting their things for the big move...

Reactions: Reifon

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
She's been in the game since the first version (actually earlier than the two in the previous banner, or the current one) the waitress at the "fat burger" restaurant. Daisy flirts with her the first time they have lunch, pretty early in the game.
Yes, I'm sorry, I remembered.
It was just that at that moment my attention was completely drawn to Daisy.

Reactions: mrbigchungus

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Agree, not a fan of that very narrow nose and the botox lips. Also looks cross-eyed. Again, not trying to insult your work Big Chungus, but the features you pick don't appeal to everyone
Probably why I'm only using the 5 characters in-game so far :)

At some point, there will be more love interests in the game, just not in the next 1-X updates, given there's a lot to cover with Lily / Rose. Then Jen scene I thought would be fun to produce, and it took almost exactly one day of work for the animation + stills + text + sound engineering + basic debugging. Not exactly a metric ton of work lost.

Spoiler, I did have fun making the scene. Was pretty epic, really. I've worked on games for about five (ish) years, and done a ton of animation before this / or Magical Restart in the last six months while I was learning, and attempting to hone my skills. It might not be the best anal scene out there, but for my previous work, it's my best anal scene. I'm a believer in measuring one's progress, and not necessarily comparing to others, as we all improve at different rates.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom
2.90 star(s) 26 Votes