Mona's Stories

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2023
How much content is in the game right now?
Thanks Telathas, the free version includes the first 3 caves (not counting the small starting cave). The Patreon version includes cave 4. I'm working on the May content update which will add cave 5 for patrons. Hope this helps :)

Last edited:

Mona's Stories

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2023
The game is enough good now. However, sometimes I feel that the battles are so slow...
Thanks for the feedback yqyyqy :)

The battle mechanics/speed is currently not on my plate as I focus on the May update, but I will definitely keep this in mind.

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
Mona's Stories

You can ask for Thread ownership and a Dev Badge.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This makes a lot of sense now....I took a look at the thread was confused on my Download links as to why they were changed lmao. I didn't see you posted this lol

First of all, thanks Griinch for uploading.

And yes, I'd love to take over the ownership, so that I can provide you guys always with the newest updates.

I hope I did that already correctly.
You are quite welcome! I played a little of it myself, and actually enjoyed the style and gameplay of it so far. This gona be put it my follow folder for sure!

Yeah, the mod team is really fast. I've got ownership now. Thanks Bøb69!

I did update the links to the most recent version (0.23.04B.18F).
For those of you, who still would like the 0.23.04B17F here are the one uploaded by Griinch
Win: - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
I was sitting here trying to figure out why stuff got changed around lol. I haven't really looked at this thread lately since uploading.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Hey, Like the art style. I feel like there not quality game like this since recently. I been playing soo many anime game soo need something else that not too anime

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mona's Stories

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Good art and animation, decent voice acting. I like the aesthetics of the game and the fact that it's an actual game. The turn-based dungeon crawling mechanics, however, do get dull fairly quickly. There's not enough variety. Roll the dice, come up favorably or not. A way to speed up combat would be good, and perhaps unlimited tile range when out of combat would help too.

Mona's Stories

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2023
Good art and animation, decent voice acting. I like the aesthetics of the game and the fact that it's an actual game. The turn-based dungeon crawling mechanics, however, do get dull fairly quickly. There's not enough variety. Roll the dice, come up favorably or not. A way to speed up combat would be good, and perhaps unlimited tile range when out of combat would help too.
Thanks for your feedback. I am already picking it up and working on finetunig mechanics for: a) adding some point-and-click and b) let the movement be free after all monsters are killed in a chamber.

Reactions: Gabaw
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes