Mona's Stories

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2023
Will this have "lose" to "win" mechanics? In other words I would intentionally have to let my self die to enemies to see a sex scene? Not a fan of those systems.
Heya crossbonecarrot2, thanks for that question, however I'm not sure if I understood you correctly: the game is not designed/intended to "lose" in order to "win" (or to see some sex scenes). You can even activate "Easy Fights" which actually prevents you from dying at all (not from taking damage, but you will not suffer a final blow^^).

Reactions: crossbonecarrot2

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
Heya crossbonecarrot2, thanks for that question, however I'm not sure if I understood you correctly: the game is not designed/intended to "lose" in order to "win" (or to see some sex scenes). You can even activate "Easy Fights" which actually prevents you from dying at all (not from taking damage, but you will not suffer a final blow^^).
I get what crossbonecarrot2 is asking. A large number of games require that you get defeated to see sex scenes so you have a choice of either not be beaten to progress but miss out on scenes or to be defeated for the scenes but you can't progress.

Mona's Stories

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2023
I get what crossbonecarrot2 is asking. A large number of games require that you get defeated to see sex scenes so you have a choice of either not be beaten to progress but miss out on scenes or to be defeated for the scenes but you can't progress.
Thanks for adding to this lordlundar, fair point (y)

Nope, this game does not have such a mechanic. You are offered sex scenes as you progress/over the course of the storyline and this does *not* require bing defeated :)

Mona's Stories

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2023
Update for patrons available

May Content Update

Change Log
  • Added: New Level - Cave 05
  • Added: Sex Scenes, Dialogs, CGs
  • Added: New monster: Fire Minion
  • Added: Boss fight
  • Added: New gameplay mechanic (find CGs in Overworld)
  • Added: New gameplay mechanic: interaction with Mona
  • Added: 3 Savegame slots (kept auto-save)
  • Added: Voiceover for "Dark Spirit" in Cave 04
  • Changed: Spider deathblow particles

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
OK are potions used automatically because I could not use any? Game is way way short.. and could not even complete one set of the pictures.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Mona's Stories

Mona's Stories

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2023
OK are potions used automatically because I could not use any? Game is way way short.. and could not even complete one set of the pictures.
Heya molitar, thanks for your post. Exactly, potions are used automatically before HP drop to zero to gain the maximum benefit of it.

From your statement the game is too short I assume that you liked it, happy about this. The last (May) update was aiming at giving more content to my patrons but there will be updates to the free version as well. The game is still in early access state and constantly growing further.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Kinda, they released a new version to Patreon a week ago. Looks like they didn't add a new level like in May or August though, but there still should be 3 levels over free version.
Pretty much forgot about this game.. progress so slow that it is going nowhere. To me when a game is this slow might as well be vaporware because there will be nothing to see for years.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes