Votes: 24 2.5%
  • Max

Votes: 397 41.6%
  • Maggie

Votes: 40 4.2%

• Total voters

devilmanII

Mar 2, 2021
From the few years i've been on F95 creeping and peeping the forums id have to say the NTR for and against debate is about 50/50. A lot of the time though i think its mainly a case of people don't want to see someone elses beef in their Lis tacos even if its just sharing. They like to be the only person using their meat sabres and although there's a vocal minority that dont like NTR i do think there's a lot more of the silent ones that also don't like it, myself included. For example i will go onto a forum and check (or ask) if its avoidable, if it isn't then i will see myself out as simple as that. I wont get into an uproar about it and i can guarantee there's a lot of people on here that do the exact same thing.

(My own opinion)
This game is great as it is. With what the dev has promised is spot on. It caters to quite a lot of people (from my years of creeping and peeping) with the exception of those that love NTR but that's always been the crux with a lot of these games. Family fun harem and ntr/swinging/sharing rarely seem to work out. Those tags clash more often than not and it causes unnecessary drama in the forums. Like take this one for example, 13 pages thus far and with the people asking for Max to be with the girls wouldn't even fill half a page. Now i do strongly believe that GeppettoPossum should continue with their direction of this because as it is i do strongly believe it has the potential to be a great game on here. My opinion is biased though because of how much i do love this one haha.

I agree with everything else though. GeppettoPossum is a great dev, not just for the amazing game but also the interaction with us depraved perverts. They do be super chill and i do believe that is a great approach for a dev to have because that will increase your fan base.

Anywho, that's enough brown nosing for me and apologies for the wall of text i just really like this vn as it is and hope that the formula doesn't get changed too much hehe.

Peace.
I think maybe i wasnt clear enough about the NTR, i also dont like cheating or NTR, and i agree there are probably a lot of other users on this platform that dont like it either, what i meant when talking about a vocal minority where the people that claim that anything AT ALL involving LIs and dicks that are not the MCs is NTR, when thats not what that means, and is super reductive and limits any kind of conversation about sharing or polygamy, which is a thing i personally really like. I also nope out of games if NTR is a part of it, even if its skippable, because it gives me the ick ;)

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Not bad, good luck with your game, just as a comment (which will be taken badly by some random):

I don't think there is a big problem with the futa itself, but that it is "futa IN male" and not the other way around, normally it is not enjoyable, maybe the other way around could have better reception, but it's just an idea, you are free to do what you want.

Regarding those crying about "ntr", seriously? literally the dev already said there is no ntr, yes, the girls maybe interact as well as the futa, AND? it's a fucking harem game, what do you think happens, the girls just turn off when the MC is gone?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Not bad, good luck with your game, just as a comment (which will be taken badly by some random):

I don't think there is a big problem with the futa itself, but that it is "futa IN male" and not the other way around, normally it is not enjoyable, maybe the other way around could have better reception, but it's just an idea, you are free to do what you want.
Game will have both... FoM and MoF...

Last edited:

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
The dev says his game will have proportions (boobs, penises) extremely disproportionate? I don't care, I'll complain.

The dev say it won't be a slow burn and that there will be relatively rushed hot incestuous sex? (And that it is literally a vital part of the plot) I don't care, I'll complain.

The developer says the game aims to be a nice harem with incest, romance and slice of life? Whatever, I'll complain and demand sharing and NTR with the futa character.

:KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
The dev says his game will have proportions (boobs, penises) extremely disproportionate? I don't care, I'll complain.

The dev say it won't be a slow burn and that there will be relatively rushed hot incestuous sex? (And that it is literally a vital part of the plot) I don't care, I'll complain.

The developer says the game aims to be a nice harem with incest, romance and slice of life? Whatever, I'll complain and demand sharing and NTR with the futa character.

:KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You could say that this dude is...

View attachment hoes_mad.mp4

Black_Phoenix

Sep 27, 2020
Happy to play a great game,from the first version ,this game become one of my favouret game.

An intersting story, Some wonderful girls, a young and pretty Main Character ,Great~
==================================================================

Max is the best,she is cute and pretty .I attracted by those intersting TAG,Especially Futa. it is very rare to see futa use their "thing" to boy main character in other game. So this game is great~
Although maybe a little people not into Futa, there are very lots of players (such as we) Love Max,she is our Favouret~

I like Emma too ( because she is twin with MC) ,and for Maggie (because the planned tags --Female Domination ,footj . and the Description of Maggie she "more dom")
So I think she maybe the character for the "planned tags" in the future version ( and I like that ,really~)

I think it will be a warm End for the first version ,but the End is very "unexpected" .Waiting for the more intersting story with MC and other girls in the future version,We like your game.

Maybe a little of people dislike and against some tag and character in the game ,
But you Developer are the only people lead the game, No one can Satisfy every people.

No matter what the other say, We and all the players who love your game will follow and support you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GeppettoPossum

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
From the few years i've been on F95 creeping and peeping the forums id have to say the NTR for and against debate is about 50/50. A lot of the time though i think its mainly a case of people don't want to see someone elses beef in their Lis tacos even if its just sharing. They like to be the only person using their meat sabres and although there's a vocal minority that dont like NTR i do think there's a lot more of the silent ones that also don't like it, myself included. For example i will go onto a forum and check (or ask) if its avoidable, if it isn't then i will see myself out as simple as that. I wont get into an uproar about it and i can guarantee there's a lot of people on here that do the exact same thing.

(My own opinion)
This game is great as it is. With what the dev has promised is spot on. It caters to quite a lot of people (from my years of creeping and peeping) with the exception of those that love NTR but that's always been the crux with a lot of these games. Family fun harem and ntr/swinging/sharing rarely seem to work out. Those tags clash more often than not and it causes unnecessary drama in the forums. Like take this one for example, 13 pages thus far and with the people asking for Max to be with the girls wouldn't even fill half a page. Now i do strongly believe that GeppettoPossum should continue with their direction of this because as it is i do strongly believe it has the potential to be a great game on here. My opinion is biased though because of how much i do love this one haha.

I agree with everything else though. GeppettoPossum is a great dev, not just for the amazing game but also the interaction with us depraved perverts. They do be super chill and i do believe that is a great approach for a dev to have because that will increase your fan base.

Anywho, that's enough brown nosing for me and apologies for the wall of text i just really like this vn as it is and hope that the formula doesn't get changed too much hehe.

Peace.
What you describe there is what the f95 moterators are going to address in the rework of the tags here. Since i discover this: https://f95zone.to/sam/planned_tags-v2.html , i try to use the definitions that are there, because they don't give that much to the imagination. What you say there is this tag:
1715318968027.png
This tag is going to be one of my favorite and, with the time i have spend here, can say that this tag is what most of the people are going to look for. Even if a game have no technicall ntr or something like that, thanks to this tag you know the only dick is from the mc.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Really sorry to hear about this. I'm investigating. I may have to change the way the "thoughts" dialog is handled. Seems like something about the way I'm doing it doesn't work on Android, but works fine on other systems. I'm admittedly still kind of new to this, so please bear with me.

Daz3D at the moment. I hope at some point in the future to get Blender in the mix so that I can have an easier time with soft-body physics.
I am getting an error that wont allow me to play past a certain point too on Mac.

Just an FYI. Stops gameplay completely (no way to skip it).

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I am getting an error that wont allow me to play past a certain point too on Mac.

Just an FYI. Stops gameplay completely (no way to skip it).
Hey there,

Could you tell me what the error is that you're getting?

Thanks,
-GP

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Sure why not. It's not one of my personal fetishes though, so don't expect a ton of it.
Good game, the characters look good, maybe the proportions are a bit strange but not in a bad way, just different, however, I really like the expressions you use. (y)

First doubt, can you put some male domination? :unsure:

Second, more than a doubt is a suggestion, some games like VWM or Summertime saga instead of making the futa character optional what they do is to make it optional to be a futa, that is, the player can choose the character to be female or futa, I think it could help to not discard the character completely in those players who do not like the futa content.

It's just an idea, I hope you don't take it wrong. ;)

Good luck.

Reactions: lxh123

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
MC with a cock so big it would make a blue whale feel insecure.. Never actually uninstalled a game purely because of the MCs ridiculous over the top cock size, but I did for this game. View attachment 3620586
Yes, truly an absurd cock. How could the dev have allowed for this travesty of design enter his game?

Clearly this needs to be corrected by extending it's length by an additional twelve inches, and adding at least two inches to it's diameter. I am certain the women of his family will be quite please to know that their son/brother/cousin has had his junk increased to the most appealing size. :devilish:

Kesla

Dec 23, 2017
low key in my opinion Max is the most good looking girl , like even without the futanari part she's the most good looking girl.
Obviously this is preference and all that , but in my opinion she's is the most good looking (AND futanari so bonus points).
idk the other for me , they just kinda look weird idk why but its a feeling i got from the others.( and that is NOT because they are not futanari)

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes