HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019

If there are still people that do not know that you can view some Walkthrough using the page for each characters of the game.

Reactions: _FapForce5

pasek

Jun 15, 2018

If there are still people that do not know that you can view some Walkthrough using the page for each characters of the game.
Could someone add it to the main post? :)

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
When going to Missy's Private Eye place the first time, the part where you need to click some questionnaire, After you click the first question to go next question your character will all of a sudden be wearing a blue dress with white apron and only after you click the second question you change back to what you wore. Is it suppose to happen like that or a mistake?

Edited: In the world map when you go to downtown, the shopping mall is blocking part of the clock and amount of $$, so you can only see the hourly and not the min, am/pm and money.

Edited: At home(land lord) when you go to the Dining Room, the Living Room picture is blocking the clock and part of the money or all depending on how much you got, i got a 3 digit amount and can only see the last number.

Last edited:

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
cant seem to start sewer quest. how do i open the cover
Sewer quest
Must have been instructed by Missy
Must have been for training session in gym with Gertrude
Should have recieved sewer key from Gertrude after training complete

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I want to like this game but...there is like zero guidance. The game is supposed to be "linear" but it doesn't really explain somethings. Like, I keep losing a ton of energy due to horniness. Why can't I just masturbate? Why isn't that an option? Also somewhere it says if you just follow course of events, you'll never have money problems. I am working for detective agency, I barely make 20 dollars from that, including the stuff I need to buy for other people, to work out at the gym and such, I don't make nearly enough money. So basically my day is: wake up, do chore/check bathroom, go to work, go to gym, maybe visit friend, do any other available chores. On the weekends, its basically just gym and wandering around, Jimmy doesn't make much money, and I am hard pressed for finding more money...Also apparently you can workout at the park? where? how?

• Hey there
Reactions: Dgnk and Staimh

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
I want to like this game but...there is like zero guidance. The game is supposed to be "linear" but it doesn't really explain somethings. Like, I keep losing a ton of energy due to horniness. Why can't I just masturbate? Why isn't that an option? Also somewhere it says if you just follow course of events, you'll never have money problems. I am working for detective agency, I barely make 20 dollars from that, including the stuff I need to buy for other people, to work out at the gym and such, I don't make nearly enough money. So basically my day is: wake up, do chore/check bathroom, go to work, go to gym, maybe visit friend, do any other available chores. On the weekends, its basically just gym and wandering around, Jimmy doesn't make much money, and I am hard pressed for finding more money...Also apparently you can workout at the park? where? how?
Horniness In the early game can meet bimbo in toilets in park (north of map), she then becomes available for sex in the pink house
Money Do the construction job first for a few weeks, should be able to win money off the poker boys on a nightly basis
Workout Early game buy trunks (cheaper than running kit for the park) and go swimming every so often, can buy blueberries from Salty (convenience store) to boost energy before swimming, always have enough energy to complete a lap
After three or four weeks of this and random other stuff you're on a fairly solid base

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 14 Votes