HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
How can I get to the cult in the forest?
Pretty sure that's not available yet, I think it's all part of chapter three
Disclaimer: this information is from memory which is known to be intermittently unreliable

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Eeeeehhhh, major meh vibes from mutually exclusive content, which just makes it even more of a time-waster to go feminine

I really don't get why I can't just be my perfect futa sex god ffs

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
When working at the Diner, Dolly first came to talk to me and when i look at the Walkthrough i could not find her line but found out Dolly was using Molly's line in the walkthrough.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
The new format for progressing is a good idea. Lots of continuity hiccups between this and the old progression, but it definitely makes the whole thing feel less repetitive and more like you're working toward goals.

• Red Heart
Reactions: _FapForce5

xenzam

Sep 25, 2017
I always get denied the entry to the sissy school, but I have every pieces of clothes which are needed. So any idea if I picked wrong panties or a skirt.

risumaquilae

Aug 21, 2019
Hey ! I've been going throught the sissy path, and i'm at the crossdress publicly task but there a bug during the session with Missy, i got the message "I'm missing my self aweness! I can't wear girly clothes!"

Don't know what i should do

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
I always get denied the entry to the sissy school, but I have every pieces of clothes which are needed. So any idea if I picked wrong panties or a skirt.
The blouse, skirt, and shoes no socks are I believe the only really important things.

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
For the Sissy school, I can't seem to unlock the "panties?" task, not sure about the slutty clothes or nudist that comes after, or the second hypno, any of the cock shrinks. So I'm not sure if they're just not implemented in the game yet or not, primarily talking about the "panties?" task and the cock shrink. I know you could shrink your dick in the past update through hormones, so I'm not sure why you can't in this update.

I managed to start the sewer quest, but I left to go do some other things so I forgot what I had to do. This game really does need a journal of sorts that can definitely nudge you in the direction of what you might need to do to progress and such.

mantismerc

Aug 14, 2019
Requested by Zephea

I tested some scenes and it appears to work. I couldn't reach an animated scene while testing, and a couple of them were broken already before I did any conversions.
If it breaks for certain scenes, it was not intentional and should use the official version instead!
This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.10.3] [Fapforce5]

Original Compressed: 1.76 GiB
Lite Rar Size: 274 MiB
Lite Size on Disk: 314 MiB

Tools Used: XnConvert 1.85.1, GIMP 2.10.22

Reactions: scooby0501

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
I was wondering the same thing, so I poked around. Looks like they don't have the conversations to unlock in yet.
Ah that's I guess what I was thinking. Not like there's really much conversation for these events just "great! your taking your next step etc etc"

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Hey ! I've been going throught the sissy path, and i'm at the crossdress publicly task but there a bug during the session with Missy, i got the message "I'm missing my self aweness! I can't wear girly clothes!"

Don't know what i should do
It's not a bug, you have to finish that task before you can crossdress outside. It tells you what to do: go see the two sex shop girls and it'll trigger the shopping scene. Once that's done you can crossdress in public.

Reactions: _FapForce5
3.70 star(s) 14 Votes