HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
I need help here.

So the MC has a missive hard on and is losing sleep. This is causing the MC to have low energy and not wanting to work.

How do I get him to relief himself so I can work and make money?

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
I need help here.

So the MC has a missive hard on and is losing sleep. This is causing the MC to have low energy and not wanting to work.

How do I get him to relief himself so I can work and make money?
Visit the nympho. She's in the girls bathroom in the park. Then she's in the pink house. She's free use so fuck her anytime

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Started from beginning again, it's still as excellent as it was last time.

Not sure but I think the $5 reductions that the MC gets for doing odd jobs only works 12 times a week. So the maximum reduction is to $140 rather than $130. I'm guessing this is a Sunday end of week thing. Please overlook if I'm talking drivel.

Subsequent edit: This was indeed drivel, I hope you dismissed in the way it deserved.
I was saving after making the bed and then attempting to raid closet, if the raid was a failure I was reloading which unmakes the bed, Doh!

Last edited:

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Thats some unappealing shit to put on the screen for the player to see.
What is the point
gat.png

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
Can't seem to activate Panties? Something else I need to get first or is it just messing up a little?
1617379145355.png

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
I caught the girls in the diner but cant finish the assignment did I missa anything
Girls at Diner
After the girls tell the MC their scam report back to Geoffrey then to Missy

Although if you want to cover as much as possible then as _FapForce5 has said, it's worth going here and looking at Holly, Molly and Dolly to make sure you've not missed anything

gshaxmyuc

May 22, 2020
Girls at Diner
After the girls tell the MC their scam report back to Geoffrey then to Missy

Although if you want to cover as much as possible then as _FapForce5 has said, it's worth going here and looking at Holly, Molly and Dolly to make sure you've not missed anything
I cant go to the diner nor to missy

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes