VN Ren'Py Completed Hero Beyond [Ep. 3] [NikitaSca96]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
This game is so much better than your previous attempts. Add a really branching path with multiple choices and multiple endings and you will have something nice here.

Reactions: Papa Ernie and MFN

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
This game is so much better than your previous attempts. Add a really branching path with multiple choices and multiple endings and you will have something nice here.
Thanks! I will try:)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's been a while since I've played one of your games NikitaSca96 and so I decided to give this one a go and I must say you have really upped your game very impressed, the phone is a nice touch so we can talk or flirt with our girls, also noticed the cheat option I haven't much checked that part out yet but will probably do so in your next update. Again nice job (y)

Reactions: MFN

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
It's been a while since I've played one of your games NikitaSca96 and so I decided to give this one a go and I must say you have really upped your game very impressed, the phone is a nice touch so we can talk or flirt with our girls, also noticed the cheat option I haven't much checked that part out yet but will probably do so in your next update. Again nice job (y)
Thanks! I aprecate your opinion :)

Reactions: Mormont

Sinisterheat

Nov 19, 2018
Updating to .04, but have the last update game on just because i really love the main title song. What is the name of the song? I have to have it on my playlist lol.

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Updating to .04, but have the last update game on just because i really love the main title song. What is the name of the song? I have to have it on my playlist lol.
30 seconds to mars-savior:)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I saw some potential in Rainy Season, your first game. It might not be for everyone, but I think the way you do the scenes are pretty nice and fappable. The important thing is to choose the right clips with nice audio. Best if the things they say actually fit the plot. Some clips in Rainy Season had nice audio, but others had it wrong like the wife calling you daddy and stuff.

Anyways the biggest place for improvement with Rainy Season was the coding aspects. It didn't have branching paths or keep track of flags and variables in general. Your choices made no difference. The spider man game was kinda worse than the first game, but I will give this a try. Seems like you are improving on the coding which is great to see because I actually think you can make some nice fap games (with probably with the fastest updates ever lol).

Reactions: MFN

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I saw some potential in Rainy Season, your first game. It might not be for everyone, but I think the way you do the scenes are pretty nice and fappable. The important thing is to choose the right clips with nice audio. Best if the things they say actually fit the plot. Some clips in Rainy Season had nice audio, but others had it wrong like the wife calling you daddy and stuff.

Anyways the biggest place for improvement with Rainy Season was the coding aspects. It didn't have branching paths or keep track of flags and variables in general. Your choices made no difference. The spider man game was kinda worse than the first game, but I will give this a try. Seems like you are improving on the coding which is great to see because I actually think you can make some nice fap games (with probably with the fastest updates ever lol).
Yes, I have better studied renpy coding. Now your choices affect the plot and the girls. Plus I added interactive pictures and a phone in the game:)
Administration make new rule: now I can’t release my game often than once in week (((

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes