2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Ok, now I updated songs list.
I think moderators update game soon.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
It doesn't distrub mods/uploaders at all and in fact you are the OP of the thread so you are the one in charge of updating and maintaining the thread yourself. You can just update the download links yourself and then 'Report' it to staff members who will promote the game for you (as long as it hasn't been promoted that week) and fix any mirrors that need fixing for you. It's better to release updates as and when they come not wait for your game to be elligible to be promoted. If anything waiting a week to release your game can be seen as an attempt to "abuse" the promotion system by some people. Not saying that you would but still focus on updating the game on your time not the sites time
I've also seen the mods/uploaders promote a game more than once a week if the updates are bug fixes. So, I agree wholeheartedly with Lewd.

Also, I love the models you use. Gina Gerson is one of my favorite Russian actresses. And, Little Caprice?? Damn, she has done grow'd up. I remember when her content was mostly just F-self content, capitalizing on the "innocence" angle, and playtime with her female friends. She does a lot more hardcore content than she used to.

Last edited:
Reactions: MFN

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
I've also seen the mods/uploaders promote a game more than once a week if the updates are bug fixes. So, I agree wholeheartedly with Lewd.
Bugfixes don't get promoted, as outlined in the rules. Only updates get promoted, unless it is is a game breaking bug:
  1. Promotion System (Latest Updates)
    1. 1 update per week will be promoted. Bug fixes, patches, etc do not count as an update unless its a game breaking bug.
      • Repeated bug fixes within the same week will be looked upon as abusing our Latest Update system.
    2. It is understandable that many fixes can be made without the intent of abusing our systems. Said game will not be promoted when the thread is updated with the latest version.
    3. Abusing the system will result in only having your thread updated once to twice per month, regardless of update. If abuse continues, updates will only happen once per month.
    4. Dev in control of their own threads found to be abusing our systems, will lose ownership. Ownership will be transferred to a staff member.

• Hey there
Reactions: rKnight

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Thanks again, uploaders and moderators :)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I wish more devs would go with your idea in how to deal with guys like Boris :LOL: shows an interest in our sister that requires only the one outcome :p what's the deal with Karina I bought her some flowers and she ends up kicking us out the house.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I wish more devs would go with your idea in how to deal with guys like Boris :LOL: shows an interest in our sister that requires only the one outcome :p what's the deal with Karina I bought her some flowers and she ends up kicking us out the house.
Was that when you meet her the first time or after? Cuz if you have 5 or more evil points when she is introduced she will automatically disowns you but I've been curious if she will leave later if you were still good enough to get past the first meeting.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Was that when you meet her the first time or after? Cuz if you have 5 or more evil points when she is introduced she will automatically disowns you but I've been curious if she will leave later if you were still good enough to get past the first meeting.
Think it's the first time the MC had seen her in a while as there is the option to buy her a gift before we meet her. I guess I must have gone wrong somewhere.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
NikitaSca96 makes some strange games. I kinda enjoy them but I don't know why really because they are not that great.

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Think it's the first time the MC had seen her in a while as there is the option to buy her a gift before we meet her. I guess I must have gone wrong somewhere.
There are several ways in the game. The good way is Karina, Bella and soon there will be a new girl :) There are several ways in the game. If you kill Boris, then Lena will become your girlfriend, but you will lose Karina and Bella. Also, all actions will affect the finale :)

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The good way is Karina, Bella and soon there will be a new girl
Will there be a bad way as well?

If you kill Boris, then Lena will become your girlfriend, but you will lose Karina and Bella. Also, all actions will affect the finale
Ahh okay, thanks so look like it will require more than just the one playthrough. Was an easy choice to kill Boris as I said can't have him gitting on the sister.

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Will there be a bad way as well?

Ahh okay, thanks so look like it will require more than just the one playthrough. Was an easy choice to kill Boris as I said can't have him gitting on the sister.
New girl will be on good way:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mormont

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
I wish there was a path with Bella and Lena somehow. Maybe with just being good for Bella and bribe Lena with presents ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Choosing which girl to have move in was hard cuz both Hannah Hays and Janice Griffith are pretty high up on my personal fapometer but hey that's what multiple saves are for :D

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
When are you updating complete version for this game.... Please.....
guys voted for update the game often, and not immediately release the full version :) But i think a little time is left until the full version released. I will try :)

Reactions: kurkurkur
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes