3.70 star(s) 3 Votes
Oct 14, 2018
I have the official Steam version which is at 1.2.4. If anyone tells me how to do it I can upload the file. IDK how to crack games.

The 1.2.0 Cheat doesn't work on this version btw.
yes damn it cannot work, i tried the cheat, forgot to copy the original file, i need to reinstall i guess lmao

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
1.0.1 " Wrong placements of character names in the story " i just downloaded 1.2.0 and its wrong placements everywhere.. like 1 slide forgot to add name or something, so now all the names is staggered 1 slide behind.
so the name i see on current slide is the one that will talk in the next one i think.. and that really throws you off. but the character sprites follow the correct order with the names popping up, but not with the dialogues.. aaa my head hurts!!

is this fixed in steam version? cause i have no problem buying the game cause its finished and if that is fixed.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
This is basically one of those flash games from over 20 years ago that you could play for free on those free game websites... only made in Unity and with hentai tacked on. XD

Sadly, I had to give up on this one. While the gameplay is ok... the hentai scenes are too janky for me. It seems like all the girls follow the same formula of 2 scenes, one with some really silly looking groping, licking and then a dildo, and then one with penetration... and none of them are particularly stellar.

There's also the fact that the MC's art and the art of every male character in the game is stupidly lacking, and I personally find that annoying. Might as well not use any art at all, it'd actually be an improvement over what the game has.

Also, dunno if it was just me, but the game sometimes puts the wrong names for the dialog and the whole scene gets messed up, and while you can still figure out who's saying what for the most part, it's super annoying to deal with...

Oh well, maybe the sequel will be an improvement, my try it later.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes