misha958

Jan 21, 2018
Downloaded this save and now have no progress whatsoever minus a few achievments. Did I somehow swap the saves out wrong?
You should place it in "HeroCorruption2-1.05-win\game\saves" and in "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HeroCorruption2-1648729160" try to delete this folders before you copy my saves, it should work)) In my save I havn't got one achivement about tavern clothes. I dont understand how to get it))

y0sman

Mar 7, 2018
You should place it in "HeroCorruption2-1.05-win\game\saves" and in "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HeroCorruption2-1648729160" try to delete this folders before you copy my saves, it should work)) In my save I havn't got one achivement about tavern clothes. I dont understand how to get it))
I said it last page. Keep going to the brothel, eventually one day it'll be someone else, and you could get the clothes from a drop in that fight. It's RNG.

misha958

Jan 21, 2018
I said it last page. Keep going to the brothel, eventually one day it'll be someone else, and you could get the clothes from a drop in that fight. It's RNG.
I defeated her many times)) still nothing)
upd:
Ahah) Defeated her today and got the robe)) So I just had a bad luck)))

Last edited:

Ryuzaki123

Jul 26, 2018
I defeated her many times)) still nothing)
upd:
Ahah) Defeated her today and got the robe)) So I just had a bad luck)))
you have to cum once on her so you can unlock the punches on the fight and even then it's just a 10% chance i think?
but if you beat her by just thrusting it won't drop the item

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
when i post yours, it deletes all my saves, am i retarded or any i doing something wrong.
literally went to appdata, roaming renpy HC2 bla bla numbers, and i replaced the "sync" folder and "persistent" thing. aswell as in the zipped folder of the game that run.

misha958

Jan 21, 2018
when i post yours, it deletes all my saves, am i retarded or any i doing something wrong.
literally went to appdata, roaming renpy HC2 bla bla numbers, and i replaced the "sync" folder and "persistent" thing. aswell as in the zipped folder of the game that run.
Well, dude, I dont know whats wrong. I did it in the these folders and it worked. Sometimes I do so when I want to backup save to load not from the beginning)

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
Well, dude, I dont know whats wrong. I did it in the these folders and it worked. Sometimes I do so when I want to backup save to load not from the beginning)
so basically i use your save, put it in the folder with the game, in the /game/saves, and i go in the %appdata%-blablabla-HC2*numbers* and i put those 2 files from your save there aswell?

misha958

Jan 21, 2018
so basically i use your save, put it in the folder with the game, in the /game/saves, and i go in the %appdata%-blablabla-HC2*numbers* and i put those 2 files from your save there aswell?
yes. Maybe try to clean all the saves and then put my "persistent" and the "sync" folder into the appdata folder.. You can also cheat with the console BTW. You have a 64bit system?

Reactions: Huffledrunk

Chrisst

Dec 13, 2017
I loved HC 1. For HC2 I miss a lot of instructions how things work.

For example how does the training work? I never make any improvements...

What potions do what?

Where do I find the info if all scenes of a model are unlocked (I think HC1 had an almanach)?

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
I loved HC 1. For HC2 I miss a lot of instructions how things work.

For example how does the training work? I never make any improvements...

What potions do what?

Where do I find the info if all scenes of a model are unlocked (I think HC1 had an almanach)?
Orange potion increases your health bar, Purple potion increases your Lust Points bar, Blue potion decreases your addictions (not your corruption anymore I think), Green potion restores your Stamina...

Training here works differently, yes, here you have to level up, you have much more stats to manage (attack gets slightly buffed each 5 points spent in it), Agility gives you stamina regeneration, Con is important to have higher addiction resistances and better times at skill checks, Health is important because it helps you during fights, but also at the brothel...

Majority of the girls (and shemales) art can be found after beating them at least 3 times, this gives you their real name (in case you want to find the scene) and in the enemies menu and in the starting menu Gallery to check the CG's...

Reactions: Chrisst

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
yes. Maybe try to clean all the saves and then put my "persistent" and the "sync" folder into the appdata folder.. You can also cheat with the console BTW. You have a 64bit system?
i have 64bit system, but i do not know how to cheat at all.

Mrpanda1803

Aug 3, 2018
Orange potion increases your health bar, Purple potion increases your Lust Points bar, Blue potion decreases your addictions (not your corruption anymore I think), Green potion restores your Stamina...

Training here works differently, yes, here you have to level up, you have much more stats to manage (attack gets slightly buffed each 5 points spent in it), Agility gives you stamina regeneration, Con is important to have higher addiction resistances and better times at skill checks, Health is important because it helps you during fights, but also at the brothel...

Majority of the girls (and shemales) art can be found after beating them at least 3 times, this gives you their real name (in case you want to find the scene) and in the enemies menu and in the starting menu Gallery to check the CG's...
Small note: red increases your life bar, orange restores life to full in combat.

Reactions: Chrisst

misha958

Jan 21, 2018
i have 64bit system, but i do not know how to cheat at all.
Some guy answered it before
"Go to game's folder > renpy > common > 00console.rpy > edit with something like Notepad++ > change config.console = False into config.console = True.

Then open the game, shift+o to open the console and then go ham from there. The variables are super easy to find, I think points are just straight up "points", so you input something like points+=1000000 and you get 1000000 points to spend on your stats."

I use these commans: 1.jpg attributes will work after you spend al least one att in game

Last edited:
Reactions: parachina
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes